It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada and the new world order.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yesterday there was a thread (blame canada) that mentioned Canada's role in the NWO. I will provide a link that Americans and Canadians should read. We currently have only one political party that is exposing the NWO and much like Ron Paul that party is being ignored by the media and so the public. It is a fledgling political party called the Canadian Action Party headed by Connie Fogal. Ottawa is the capital for the new world order and being aware whats going on here we help American to thwart similar efforts in the US. Please read the info in the link provided.

www.scoreboard-canada.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Finally! Someone made an connection to Canada and the New World Order... I'm Canadian and can see how Canada follows the US step with step, arm in arm to the tune of the NWO drummer

Guys and Gals, Look into the secretive DESMARAIS family of Canada. They have a very heavy hand in the running of Canada.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
here's a very interesting story, ( goes back to 1994 )

query.nytimes.com...

and a realated story,

query.nytimes.com...

more articles related to this story. there is connections witrh hydro Quebec the Royal Bank of Canada and Quebecs's finance ministry,

topics.nytimes.com...

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wow. I've never heard of this family, and I am born and raised in Canada. So, being the inquisitive sort, I googled Desmarais, and came up with Paul Desmarais, a Canadian financier. I'm going to quote from the wiki article rather extensively, here.

Paul Desmarais, Sr., P.C., C.C., B.Comm, LL.D (born January 4, 1927, in Sudbury, Ontario) is a Canadian financier in Montreal and one of the ten richest persons in Canada (6th richest). He counts among his friends Brian Mulroney, former prime minister of Canada; Jean Chrétien, former prime minister of Canada; the late Pierre Elliot Trudeau, former prime minister of Canada; George H. W. Bush Sr. former President of United States of America; George W. Bush Jr. current President of United States of America and current President of France Nicolas Sarkozy.

So, he's got lots of big-name friends. Interesting. That's not a crime, though, but it does point to the fact that he is a person of influence and associates with others that have similar influence in national and international circles.

In 1974, Desmarais named employee Paul Martin, Jr. as president of a Power Corporation subsidiary, Canada Steamship Lines Inc. In 1981, he sold the company to Laurence Pathy and Paul Martin, Jr.. The latter became Prime Minister of Canada on December 12, 2003.

Interesting. That's yet another Canadian PM he knows, one that it sounds like he probably helped a great deal on his way up.

Paul Desmarais sits on the advisory board of the Carlyle Group.

Not good. The Carlyle Group... well, do a search on ATS, if you haven't heard about them. They're involved in a lot of shady financial deals, and count George H.W. Bush amongst their members (but not officially).

Member of the New World Order and a Zionist.

Not sure if that's true, but someone obviously thought it was. The wiki article has no explanation of why we should believe those two things, but it might be worth looking into, since the accusation is there. True or not, I'm sure this line will disappear from wiki quite soon, since there isn't any kind of backing for it, at least on that site.

Desmarais has two sons: Paul Jr. and André (who is married to former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien's daughter France) and two daughters, Sophie and Louise.

Another connection to a Canadian PM.

Like I said, I've never heard of this guy before seeing this thread, so I'll try not to jump to any unfounded conclusions. The only thing I really can conclude for certain after five minutes reading is that I need to pay attention to this guy very, very closely.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Read this I'm sure you will enjoy it. It starts in french scroll down to THE POWER BROKERS OF CANADA by Eustace Mullins

demystification-clouseau.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I suggest any Canadian that wants a better picture of whats going on pick up a copy of Proffessor Robert O'Driscoll's and Elizabeth Elliot's NWO Corruption in Canada. It is out of print (I wonder why) But a copy can be purchased here,

www.preferrednetwork.com...

Here is another article inthis book That I found on the net.

www.michaeljournal.org...

This book is a collection of differnt articles and it's roughly 600 page but a must have for all Canadians.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't post on here often but I look at this site often...as a Canadian I've been very hungry for more knowledge on the Canadian perspective of the NWO, and am very happy you guys posted these links.

After reading I decided to do some research of my own, and I found this very intriguing article on former Prime Minister Lester Pearson and his involvement in the Illuminati, how he was a spy for the Soviet Union (Illuminati and Communism are hand in hand), as well as MacKenzie King's involvement...it's a very good read.

www.savethemales.ca...

I'm very concerned about my country. The United States, as much as we rag them out, are very passionate about their country, and the only reason they haven't risen up and acted against their government and the corporations that control it is that their eyes have not been awakened yet. When the people of the United States finally realize what is happening to them (no house +rising food costs + rising gas costs = desperate people willing to do desperate things to survive), I'm sure there will be a revolution.

Us Canadians, I'm not so sure. Politics are so foreign to the average Canadian...most don't even know what our government is doing under our noses, while an ineffective opposition (please refer to the current Liberals and the do nothing ramblings of the NDP doesn't help, they just distract well meaning people who have legitimate issues and points to bring up, if that makes sense...) does nothing.

If anyone watches Question Period here in Canada, you'll notice that the political party that seems to have the best interests in mind for Canadians is a French separatist party! And say what you will about the Bloc (and I am English and I do not support Quebec becoming it's own country), but watch Question Period and you will see what I mean! But most people won't watch the Question Period (it's actually over now, as Parliament is out of session until October), because half of it's French speaking and God forbid you have to listen to an English translator talk about the things that effect our everyday lives. I'm not saying that in a sarcastic tone either, as I've debated countless Canadians about AMERICAN politics for hours, but when I ask them about Canadian politics they don't have a clue about anything for that exact reason.

We are way too passive than we should be, considering the current circumstances surrounding our country, and it seems to me that the only people who are not blinded to the fact of what is happening, and are willing to speak up, are just portrayed as "crazy people kicking up a fuss" by everyone else.

Blah, I just went on a rant there and I could probably go on for hours...sorry if I didn't make sense and sorry for my rant...just read the article!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by matth]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

I bought Makow's book cruel hoax. It's a very good book with lots of good info. it's a good site. Don't know about his article about women wearing pants though, I think he went a little to far there.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yeah I noticed that too...the other articles on his website concerning feminism is a little too much for me...but the article itself is a great read. I'm still browsing the interweb and I'm finding more articles about Canada and the NWO...if I find anything else that I find really interesting I'll post on here, but I'm really glad this thread was started...my bookmark list is going to be a big one after tonight, hahaha

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Take some of this with a grain of salt; particularly the article about Glen Kealy. The guy's a joke. I remember him from the 80s and 90s as the running gag in Hull (across the river from Ottawa, on the Quebec side of the border). Kealy was a promoter in the early 80's who wanted to build a huge complex for training and conferences in Hull. The design was loosely based on the sleeve of the second Asia album, Alpha.

Then came the recession and Kealy lost everything. He had to blame someone. He picketed in front of the site for years and even, at one point, started a (very short-lived) political party. He was always popping up in the news; very entertaining...

The article states that he: "successfully charged 16 people, including members of the government and RCMP, with criminal conspiracy." In reality, he went on to some talk-show and charged these people right there and then. He had to stop making public accusations shortly thereafter as he was on the brink of being arrested.

Anything this guys says has 0 credibility. Yes, his project was doomed by a recession, but he lost everything because he was a bad businessman.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by matth

Great keep us posted.

See if you can find anything on the Canadian Golden Eagle Militia (or GEM-STAR) It's mentioned in O'Driscoll's book. They are apparently a patriot group that played a roll in the killings/sucide story mentioned above. Also check into Maurice Strong he's quite interesting

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
All I have been able to find on GEM STAR is at this link, and is about the Hydro Quebec/Order of the Solar Temple story, which I'm increasingly interested in and can't believe I have never heard of this story until now:

jacquesclouseau.free-forums.org...

I'm going to keep looking for information on this GEM STAR, as I have never heard of this group either. Do you or anyone else have any good links relating to the subject?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Finally! Someone made an connection to Canada and the New World Order... I'm Canadian and can see how Canada follows the US step with step, arm in arm to the tune of the NWO drummer

Guys and Gals, Look into the secretive DESMARAIS family of Canada. They have a very heavy hand in the running of Canada.

'Star In A Jar'..lol...I love the name!

I have been trying to spread the word that 'Harpy' is no more than a 'bully' and 'bush want-a-be' for awhile now, but few are listening.

Oh well, at least I can say 'that I tried'.....After all, supposedly only a few will listen.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by matth

I've come up emty on GEM STAR as well the link you provided is discussed in the book I mentioned.

here's a bit of info on Joseph Di Mambro

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
please watch this film with bill abrams on the canadian banking system it is an absolute must.

video.google.com...#

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Great video...hit the nail in a very simple and straight forward way.

I seriously believe that if Canadians actually looked at the money/currency issue itself, without looking at anything else wrong with the World today, that alone would open people's eyes...but it has to be done in a way that the average Canadian is willing/able to understand.

I wish that there was a way to get the information, that all of us on this site talk about on a daily bases, out to the regular people, in a way that isn't intimidating or Greek to them! Just the financial stuff. The other conspiracy theorys and what not might just scare them away from the truth, but if enough Canadians (and citizens of the world in their respective countries) who were awake to the truth about our financial situation could figure out a way to get the truth about our financial system out to the average Canadian, in a simple and straight-forward way (like Mr. Abram's video), then people will understand, they will become awakened, and the other things will follow.

The messed up way our financial system is set up, how blatantly illegal it is (in Canada at least), and how much/fast it is putting our country further in debt, should be the zeitgeist that opens everyone's eyes. You just need people who are able to relay the facts in a way that the average person can understand.

The way I figure, is once their eyes are open to our finances, their awakening to what's wrong with everything else will soon follow.

...but then again what do I know I'm just a crazy nobody Canadian. Thoughts?

PS, Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians!

[edit on 1-7-2008 by matth]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I agree totaly, but as always if people don't watch it on news read it in the paper etc ,then it can't be true.

Just like Bill c-51 and c-52

There has been little disscussion over c-51 c-52 , which dovetails with codex .

FACTS ABOUT CODEX:

1. Codex Alimentarius requires that all meats, poultry, fish, fruit and vegetables must be irradiated by Dec. 31, 2009.

2. Codex Alimentarius requires that all dairy cattle are to be given Monsanto bovine growth hormone by Dec. 31, 2009.

3. Codex Alimentarius reclassifies vitamin and mineral supplements as toxins and dramatically limits their dosage and availability.

4. Many nations have already harmonized their laws with Codex Alimentarius making it their de facto law. This has already been approved by the European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and others.

5. Codex Alimentarius allows significant trade sanctions to be levied against noncompliant nations.

6. In 2005 there were five bills submitted to congress to weaken or eliminate DSHEA.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Bill C-51 really grinds my gears. Big Business continues to get less and less restrictions on the prescription pills, but yet natural health products are all of a sudden vilified and "dangerous"...how do they figure? Minimum jail sentences for parents who decide that natural health products is an option for their children?

The Canadian Government, more so under the Conservative minority (but past governments are also guilty), seems to be taking away Canadian's freedoms, one by one, all in the name of "looking out for our best interests"...and they especially seem to be really focusing on the food/drug/health care aspect of it...they're just doing it in such a slow, manipulated way, that nobody is seriously questioning it.

It's happening in the digital copyright infringement battles too. A new bill was just introduced in Canada putting you at risk of up to a $20,000 fine per illegally downloaded song you make available via peer 2 peer service.

Now, it's not the law itself that I think is wrong (I'm not going to say I don't download music illegally, but stealing is still stealing)...it's the pandora's box they're going to open up with their vagueness to explain how they're going to ENFORCE that law. I think that this bill is eventually going to lead to changes in our already questionable privacy laws.

The Canadian government continues to take away our freedoms in this passive-aggressive, "we're doing it in your best interest" approach, and it's working for the most part...and it's probably going to continue to work until people either start speaking up and others start to listen; or we end up with the New World Order government that we're all worried about. And the window to actually do something about it gets increasingly smaller and smaller as time goes on.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

Yup, along with our national identy it's all dissappearing.

On the NAU front have you seen this "Speech from the Thrown" in Manitoba?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Interesting article on the free trade front with kealy's wife as the star.

yamaguchy.netfirms.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join