It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst child abuse in history - dont read if easily upset

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
# Test Post #

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Would you really want your kids to live in a world where we mass-executed "bad people"? I think life in prison or in a mental facility is the answer for these people, not brutal medieval execution.

Has anyone seen those To Catch a Predator shows? Most of them are just losers who have probably been abused and neglected their whole lives. A pattern I've noticed in them is they're RETARDED. They have no common sense, don't learn a thing, total losers, but to say they're worse than Hitler is freaking crazy.

Some abusive parents and stepparents though, who molest among beatings and total control over their kids though, those are the people I despise. The Joe Jacksons, not the Michael Jacksons.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i still think that those ppl who do that to a child, have no right to live...what about the family...the dont just destroy the childs live...the destroy the whole family...i talk to a few ppl and they say even ppl who do horrible things like abuse a child are have a right to live...not in my eyes...thats not my opinion...
my opinion it might sound hard but i think its the best way to avoid that offenders do it again...maybe your own child?...

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join