It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent UFO followed and video taped by military helicopter, Washington USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Couldnt find this on ATS, please delete if it is.

Hi guys,UFO activity is increasing every day.Here in USA a military helicopter was photographed pursuing a super fast UFO in Washington, America last week.

A High resolution image taken at a speed that freezes the rotor blades of the helicopter could not capture more than a blur of the UFO being pursued.

High res picture version here.

And another picture.

Mr Gilliland said "These photographs were taken by guests with multiple eyewitnesses just a few of hundreds of photos and 70 hours of footage along with witnesses like triple PhD Boeing Engineers, Air Force Base Commanders, pilots like Pierre and Nigel as well as physicists from all walks of life."

The military know something as this light observation helicopter inspected witnesses at ECETI Ranch.

Source.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interseting read
Be interesting to get some input from aircraft experts or even internos on the pics..will step back and watch from the edge. S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
How do they know it was video taped by a military helicopter?

Here's the original source, with more info.

Link.

I didnt realise it was connected to these people.

James Gilliland's ECETI Ranch is the location where UFO enthusiasts gather to watch "lightships" at night and hyper velocity UFOs by day.

Seems they and the Billy Meier UFO group dont get on.

Mr Gilliland said "This group is well known for attacking all other researchers, contactees, crop circle researchers and anyone outside of their camp. There are several total contradictions in their story, the contacts stopped in the late 70's according to his video and his sons testimony at the International UFO Congress and his Contact notes say there are over 7,000 people being contacted by his' "Advanced ETs" which seem to not always tell the truth"

Here are the rest of their pictures, see bottom of the page on link, i like the one where they say "Mt. Adams Portal II" some nice pictures on there.

www.eceti.org...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Looks like a bird or bug out of focus.

Helicopter in focus, the other object is not.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

I would think it`s out of focus because the object is
traveling a hell of a lot faster than the helicopter?
What I find amusing about these craft being chased
by helicopters, do the copter pilots believe
they are actually going to catch up with them?

or are they merely observing like the rest of us?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
One of the strange crafts my son and I were watching in September out back, that stood out in its appearance, (ie. covered in red light so you couldn't make out what it was, flew slow when all the planes whiz right over, was soundless, again very different than the planes flying over, stealthed, ie. disappeared and reappeared in different places in a cloudless sky), finally disappeared as it was flying along the mountain to the west with a helicopter chasing it.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
for the first picture, it's entirely possible it's a ufo. but it's equally possible it's a bug or bird at a different focal point than the helicopter.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley

I would think it`s out of focus because the object is
traveling a hell of a lot faster than the helicopter?

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

I agree, also this comment below, as already posted.

A High resolution image taken at a speed that freezes the rotor blades of the helicopter could not capture more than a blur of the UFO being pursued.

So does that statement lend any more credibility to it being an object flying really fast, as the rotor blades on the helicopter are shown clearly frozen in that one frame?

Or are ATS'ers sticking with the bug theory

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Denied]

new topics

top topics

join