It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was your "Water shed" moment from "asleep" to "awakend"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Mine came on Dec 06 06 when James Brolin was on The View. He said check out 911weknow.com. I did, and my life and outlook on the world changed. CFRer B Walters did'nt look to happy to hear him say that. Thats one of the reasons I went to the computer to check it out.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A long-time ago, i remember hearing my parents arguing between one another.

The argument became heated, and there was a definite touch of anger in both voices.

It was at that point that i was certain (perhaps not conciously, that came much later), that my life was going to be surrounded by negativity and pointless suffering.

Naturally, the awareness of the evil that people can inflict upon one another was part of this.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A person's awakening can begin at any point in their lives, there is no 'age limit' like there is with alcohol or sex.

Even the smallest things can cause the snowball effect, and for me, the culmination of what i knew only became conciously apparent to me when i looked up at the roof and saw light reflected from water there.

For some reason, i found the image truly fascinating, as if it were the work of god himself, and in that moment, the despair i felt in my heart was removed.

The same goes for you, Swingarm, there will have been moments in your life which you will have found 'enlightening' and yet have no way of explaining why.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I read the book "Financial Terrorism" by John McManus (John Birch Society)
My father read it in the Mid 90's and then gave it to me........It nailed the Banking, CFR, Illuminanti theories.

I have had it in the back of my mind until Early April of this year.
I heard Glenn Beck on the radio discussing his interview with a former US treasury official regarding teh real level of debt our country is in and how the gov't keeps 3 sets of books, not to mention Black Ops. So I refreshed myself wit hEnd times biblical interpretations That woke me up and I started digging. I found 2012, Project Camelot, Open Minds then ATS.....and it is all I've consumed day in and day out since.......

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

I too was consumed, still am, just try to keep a balance more now. I do a better job of that.
Someone in this forum has this as there signiture A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Winston Churchill
I'd say if you asked my family initially they'd point to me and say that quote fits

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I see we have differing opinions on what it means to be awakened.

I prefer to look at it as if being 'awakened' simply meant being able to accept that kind of information.

After all, one cannot know such things if there is nothing for that knowledge to reside in.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

No, I agree with you, It's just that pinktip's experience was more like my own.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Okay then, i guess we can agree to agree.

Awfully diplomatic.

*dons top-hat*

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Something like 6 - 12 weeks after I stopped eating meat, the psychic blanket came off. It was a shamanistic type of experience - a bit harrowing to go through alone in a big city & it took a while to adjust, but seeing the fnords was definitely for the best

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
After I read the book The Biggest Secret by David Icke. I still don't agree with some of the theories in the book. However, it taught me to look at things from a different perspective. I see things completely different now.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Some straight edge vegan wierd dude kept telling me about different stuff that goes going behind the scenes of the world Governments. This was back in High school about 10 years ago.

Everyone thought he was nuts and a conspircay theorist. He like rage against the machine, nin, skinny puppy.

I liked wu-tang, mobb deep, and other hip hop.

We both introduced each other to different music...and I came across a group calle P.R.T. Poor Righteous Teachers. All theyre lyrics where talking about the same thing the weird starigh edge dude was talking about and on the back cover of their cd they had a bunch of "conscious" books scatterd around.

One of them was "Behold the Pale Horse" by Willaim Cooper. I read it...stil sceptical....then 9/11 happened, then cnn, msnbc, and othe news agencies strted using terms like "new world order," "amero," "north american union" and these were basically fortold in that book and other books.

Thats when it all started comming togther...so i revisited that book and all the other famous "conspircay" books, videos, and documentaries.....

....and it all falls perfectly into place with with the Bible predicts in the Book o Daniel, Revelations, Ezekial....1 world gov, microchips, 1 world religion.

Oh yeah and bush's dad when he was prex used the term "new world order" in a speech...that woke me up too.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I was curious if it was gradual or abrupt Seems 50/50 here. Anti-Tyrant seems to suggest it's like a seed that is planted in advance (if I understand him correctly).

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'd have to say that it was in the first half of 1987. I'd passed through Navy boot camp, graduated my "A" & "C" Schools & spent some time at my first duty-station...Office Politics!

Geez! It was so bad & I got so pissed at it all that I couldn't even sleep for three full days. Needless to say, the rest of my term was spent "walking on eggshells" & with a carefully hidden bad attitude. The Command Station I was in had the lowest moral Navy-wide! I was good at my Rate & even got Commendations for my work, but there was no way in hell I was going to re-enlist!

[edit on 26-6-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

join