It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy farewell ceremony cut as policeman commits suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'd make a fairly decent bet that this guy got accidently taken out by another member of the sniper team they had on the roofs. Maybe he moved suddenly or something and another sniper was maybe a bit jittery on the trigger and shot before he realised he was one of theirs. Still it would interesting to know what position he was in so that he fell after being shot. Will keep tracking this story.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
TV report: Evidence mounting that policeman killed at Sarkozy ceremony shot himself

An Israeli TV report said Wednesday police have clear evidence that an officer who was killed during the departure ceremony for visiting French President Nicolas Sarkozy shot himself.

he officer, Raed Ghanem, 34, was from the minority Druse community, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said. Channel 2 TV reported that police found burns on one hand, where he held the barrel of his gun, and gunpowder residue on the other, where he pulled the trigger. That meant the policeman shot himself, the report said. Police did not comment on their investigation.

Border policeman's family: Our son did not commit suicide

Family of the border policeman who died when he fell from a tall building at French President Nicolas Sarkozy's farewell ceremony Tuesday said that it is "impossible" that their son killed himself.

The policeman's father made a statement Wednesday that his son had no reason to commit suicide, as he was married with two children. The family called for a thorough investigation into the matter, as they were of the belief that his weapon had in fact discharged accidentally.

I guess the family doesn't believe there is any conspiracy here, they just want to know if their son killed himself or it was an accident.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Maybe there's a simpler explanation. The poor guy probably just shot himself rather than be forced to listen to another gut wrenching, stomach churning Sarkozy speech.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Do Not Release This Post

Hello,

I'm quite sure I am the last person on Earth you want to hear from, IF you even get this message. But I thought I'd try to send it any way.

I'm going to tell you what has been going on, despite the fact that you do not want to know, or hear from me for whatever reasons you may have.

I have no one at all I can trust anymore. So what have I to lose by telling you more?

I have made 2 attempts to escape this situation, both have failed. I cant get away, I cant go anywhere without someone watching, or knowing where I am. I first tested this days ago at a remote location, as soon as I made it about 200 yards from the road and was in heavy brush two men on ATVs showed up... Go figure?

I made a trip from southern California to Lincoln Nebraska, then Kansas City then back... The whole time I was followed, I wonder if they think I don't know that they can use my cell phone to track me? (They = Feds)

I know the only reason I am alive right now is in part because there has been this kind of monitoring going on. But really... they need to back the # off and let me go now.

The stress is really getting to me, I have had moments where I have stopped and been throwing up blood, twice at rest areas on this last trip. I was later involved in an incident with another truck in Aurora Colorado, there was damage... But the police did not file a report. The company I work now for will take care of the damages.. So I keep on going for now... what else can I do?

For the record, my personal car has been broken into and searched, my assigned rig and some of the trailers have been broken into and searched, the locks picked at my home when no one was there, personal belongings gone through and some items removed, or missing. I had keys to the company office where I work, one copy is missing now... All of this, at least as far as I know for now done without ANY kind of legal warrants.

There is no way in hell they will find what they are looking for... I have done everything in I can to secure and protect the evidence I have. The only way I will ever give it up is when I know I can 100% trust the right people with ALL of it.

For the record, NO ONE has it now... I have taken care of that, so there is no need in going after people I know, or people they may suspect have had access to any of it... The one person who did have it, has been "shut up" I don't know for sure what that means, but it is what I was told.

Every attempt I have made to send anything to you has failed... At first I thought this was because of you all... But now I know what has happened.. I wish there was some way I could send you something and know that you or the RIGHT people would get it.. What have you got to lose by helping me do that? If you are interested in helping me with this, please try to find a way to let me know... SOON.

Before long I will be changing jobs... Once this happens there will be no going back for me. I will have NO choice at that point, THEY will be my employer.

I suppose either you don't believe me, or think I am crazy... Perhaps you simply do not want to get involved... But for all I have done at ATS, for all I have shared... Have I not at least earned the chance to prove this to you, so that YOU all (the only ones I can trust now) could possibly help me do the right things here?

It's not like I'll send you everything, just enough for you to understand what is going on, to see without doubt what you are unable to understand or believe now... Then possibly you will be willing to help me figure out what to do with the rest of it.

For now, the KALCN are convinced I am on their side and that I have cooperated fully with them, I have even been given cash... And a job opportunity driving exclusively for them... I'm not sure how long this cozy situation will last.. Also, I am not sure how much longer I can deal with the stress of ALL of this.. So the sooner I get help here the better.

I know... when this is over I'll likely be sent to prison... I can deal with that as long as I have done everything I can to bring down the organization with me first.. But I need help with this.

In the end... if there is no help, this all goes away, is covered up, THE END! is that really what you want to see happen here?

Some people have lost their lives over this... Some are threatened.. Government officials and agents are involved, something has GOT to be done here. This cannot be let go, or swept under the rug.

Give me a chance, help me if you can. Please.

Don

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I saw the event live there were THREE,THREE shots before the BBC edited it,obvioiusly he wasn't that good at suicide

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
This is what happens when the Human Conscience realizes that the brain has been programmed with an "Alternate" - it realizes the intent and does what it can to stop the programmed action from occurring.

It is good to see that the human will is so strong, even in the face of such massive psychological reprogramming.

Interesting perspective, it sounds so science fiction-ish possibility I’m sure many would ignore or mock it. I, however, think you may be right on the marker!

The timing is rather telling. For the officer to choose such an arena to kill himself alone makes me think there is more to it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join