It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to attract UFOs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I remember someone telling me a while back that it's possible to attract UFO's and increase your chances of an encounter by using flashing lights at a certain frequency or something...
Has anyone here ever heard of this, or know any other way to attract UFOs?

Well, not to be funny or anything. But why has not anyone come up with booby trap idea.

What we know...

ET's mutilate cows with laser precision equipment. So how about either getting your own cows and move out into a remote area know for cow mutilation hot spots. Look at past dates that had Cow mutilations and research the weather, temperature, guesstimate of time of mutilation (ask vets that researched time of death of cows)

Then from the data, you can pick dates that match idea condtions and camp outside to catch ET's or UFO's on film abducting your cows.

Or ask the local Ranchers to see if they let you watch their cattle at night. Be honest and let them know what you're trying to find. Much cheaper this way.

Another idea is to pick an Air Force base that has been known to have UFO sitings. Pick a spot that is safe and have your video cameras ready.

That's all the ideas I have.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wear a provocative dress.

But seriously, I have no idea. UFOs come out of no where usually, and when you least expect it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Ok. I speak & live truth, and maintain my life that way. I say this because I do not believe that people should waste time on rediculous things, or be rediculous themselves. I could be writing for shear entertainment of course, but I reassure you I would be doing something better than this!

I've been, and have had thoughts which were rediculous, we all have, so I realize that I am sane. This is what has been happening for me since my growing serious interest in meeting aliens over the last year...

With the recent deterioration of word affairs lately, I have become compelled to try to do something about it, perhaps a little obsessed with deep saddness. A different subject but related to my story, I had about 1 year ago first discovered my ability to perceive thought energy from random objects which others 'select' with only their eyes & mind (while I'm not looking of course with my hands over my eyes). I've also shown this to be an ability of other people that I know too, so I'm not special by any account!

Never the less, I have also for years been walking around with my palms out to the sun, using them as sort of solar panels. I won't go into why I do that now, but will say that having my palms to the sky, somewhat meditatively may be the first clue as to a continuing series of encounters with ufo's which started in... I think it was actually March. My sense of time is blurred from a somwwhat "monk" type of lifestyle I've experienced for some 5 or 6 years now.

Just earlier tonight, and for the second time conclusively, I held my palms to the sky and focused my 'glow' (whatever that exactly is) outwards to the universe and BAM... there it is.

Like a super brightly lit sort of golden little ball of light. Both times in the evening just at the end of full daylight (but not yet 'dark'), and both of these seemingly provoked appearances were the same where... the ball of light promptly dims down. In approximately from 2-5 seconds, for all 10 or so instances of the happening lately, the light dulls to completely dissappearing.

I usually try to get my video camera out of my bag I carry but only once so far was I fast enought to catch the "dissappearing act" on tape. I should really post it on YouTube or somewhere like that so others can see it happening.

There is a big punch line to this story, the very first sighting event going all the way back to March. Now I think something has been developing about the whole "attracting ufo's" thing, and I think it happened after I simply did the "palms to the sky" thing.

In good daylight I do it directly to the sun, but otherwise do it randomly and moreso lately. I do believe 3 near immediate showings in a row, just seconds after doing the palm thing, that it has to be the case that I successfully did "call them out"!

Got to go, but I will be back to describe our first spectacular very close encounter with what was definately one of those "motherships"...it was huge at what seemed like 400-500 feet in length, rectangular with bright square windows or lights, because there was much brightness emanating from them.

Hope this helps so far!

John

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Be very careful what you wish for, they can read your mind. i only did this once and got a reply, never to hink like that again. I was thinking asbout them reading your thoughts so 3 days before, I saw an alien in my room, I did ask forthem to appear before me, becausei wanted to know what they looked like. Well i got a response on Dec 24th, I saw a grey standing next to my bed, the I blacked out and woke up with no underwear, I am assuming I was taken.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Did the person who told you this go by the name of Prophet Yahweh? If not maybe you should look him up as I hear he gives classes on how to not only attract UFOs but summon them at will. Of course a donation of some sort will be expected.

But if you think flashing lights will work, by all means give it a try. Maybe it'll work? Who knows, but good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
These people seemed to be attracting them..

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
thank u all for help me out ive seen lots show up by using flashlights thank u

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I can't comment much on any of this. I respect your curiousity. Some things are very very protected. Information passed down the ages. And I know one of the most important things is to be very very careful and respectful of that knowledge. I think your question shouldn't be put down like some of the other posts have done. There is a lot of science behind what you heard from your friends. Under the circumstances though I think it's safer only to be an observer. Curiousity is wonderful and always look to the sky. Always be respectful. I'm glad you believe the fact that there really is what I'll call the greater good.

The information you're asking about would be something I think no one could answer for you, even if they knew.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

theres a technique called spotlighting, flash a large flashlight in the sky and it may attract some

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
In many documented cases and sightings, UFOs, more specific, the "Orb" type UFO seem to have a connection with large bodies of water. The majority of sightings seem to be coastal, either ocean, sea or big lakes. Here, in southern Ontario, you only have to drive 2 or 3 hours north to the Georgian Bay area, which is a massive off-shoot of Lake Huron. If you check the dates of many Orb sightings, many of them are in and around major holidays where fireworks and flashing lights are present. Many sightings in North America seem to be around July 1st (Canada Day) May 24 Weekend, July 4th Independence Day, Cinco de Mayo etc...
In my experience, I caught about 5 minutes of orange Orbs meandering above the tree line in Wainwright, Alberta on a military exercise. We utilize a "laser-tag" type technology for massive field exercises called "Wes Gear/Miles Gear." Essentially, this is a massive laser light show going on in the middle of the training area. I have spoken to others in both the Canadian and American military's who have also seen odd Orb like objects during such training exercises. So, if attracting UFOs is what you want to do, one can try camping out in an extremely remote area near a large body of water with a history of sightings, in the dead of night with a set of lasers; (2000MW Green Laser, Common Red Laser Pointer & a Laser Range Finder) That should do the trick. Bring a strobing-spot light with multi-colored lenses to augment the laser show and bring some fireworks to light off as well, preferably powerful fireworks. My UFO OP (UFO Observation Point) would definitely be concealed, I would be dressed in a ghillie-suit and have a thermal blanket to conceal my IR signature. If possible, I would hike out to my position opposed to driving, to keep a lower profile. If you are going to drive, I would cam up the Jeep/Truck with netting and have the engine off for a good amount of time before I start my summoning process. I plan on executing a UFO hunt in the Georgian Bay area where there have been multiple sightings since the 1960s. I will be employing all these tactics with some excellent kit. I am lacking a reliable HD night vision camera, but by the summer time, I should have one. I hope to record the Orb phenomenon and finally provide some excellent footage. I MAY or MAY not bring my pistol with me as well.
edit on 15-2-2014 by PeaceReaper because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2014 by PeaceReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ive seen one i realy wanted to meet it it flew away thow

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mysticalzoe

hahaha

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I thought sacrificing people an animals as tribute would make them show up...That an make it rain and the Sun from dying.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I live in NE Ohio. We never seem to have a problem attracting UFOs and Aliens.... You can always move up to Amish country!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My experience really started picking up around 2007-2008. I used a measuring tool that helped with the flooring industry I was working on at the time. It was a strong, powerful, laser. I was systematically shining it at the moon. Wondering if some one up "there' could see it. I would blink it on and off. Over and over. Many times over a week.

Then they came.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I highly doubt an advanced space traveling race would be attracted to anyone standing in a field, flashing a light into the sky like a lunatic. These UFOs aren't moths.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I would really have to say to the OP be careful what you wish for. I have had many ufo sightings, and as much as I love observing them, the last thing I would ever want is to be abducted by them. That, I imagine, is an experience that will change your life forever.

I know some abductees (eventually) say that they're glad it happened, as it gives them a glance into a world that most people will never see. Which I guess is true, and overall could be considered a positive thing, however, my personal instincts tell me that abduction is first and foremost going to negatively impact your life.

I don't for a second think aliens evil, or anything like that. I'm sure they gotta better things to do than travel 10 million light years just to be evil for no reason. But on the flipside of that coin, they're not coming here and/or abducting people because they're some peace loving hippy type aliens who are trying to spread love and peace through the universe.

If they're coming here and abducting people, they're doing it because they have an agenda. They need or want something. And it has fvck all to do with your personal happiness or anything like that. That's not to say they won't at least try to keep you alive and return you in one piece, but whatever they're doing they're, doing it for themselves.

I've had a couple of close sightings, and I did have an insanely powerful flashlight that has a strobing function. I shined it right at the ufo in question, and nothing happened. It either didn't see me, or it did see me and couldn't give two fvcks about me. Like others said above me, they're not moths. So true.

I am however thinking of buying one of those insanely powerful laser pens though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join