It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to attract UFOs?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I remember someone telling me a while back that it's possible to attract UFO's and increase your chances of an encounter by using flashing lights at a certain frequency or something...
Has anyone here ever heard of this, or know any other way to attract UFOs?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well telling everyone you want to see one keep thinking you want to see one does not work I know that for a fact I have only seen a UFO once. I want to see loads of them and I want to meet an Alien but my requests have so far been rejected it seems, if there is a way to increase your chances I would like to know.

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
How do you change the "frequency" of a flashlight?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
goingrider, I want to meet an Alien though I want to come face to face with it I read all this stuff about them but I want to meet them I have so many questions I'm not afraid.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
goingrider, I want to meet an Alien though I want to come face to face with it I read all this stuff about them but I want to meet them I have so many questions I'm not afraid.

You really cant be sure will you be scared or not.
I tried bungi-jumping last summer with a friend, for a week before we did it he spoke how cool it would be and that he wasnt affraid at all.
Well i ended up being the one who jumped.
Its very easy to say.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I can guarantee that you cannot make UFOs come to you with a flashlight. Now if you happen to see one, you may be able to interact with it in a limited way with a flashlight, but you will not be able to attract one. They're piloted by intelligent beings, not moths.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I can guarantee that you cannot make UFOs come to you with a flashlight. Now if you happen to see one, you may be able to interact with it in a limited way with a flashlight, but you will not be able to attract one. They're piloted by intelligent beings, not moths.

Haha, so true! First of all, I'm sure they have purpose for wherever they go, and they aren't going to be interested in you because you have a flashlight. They come to you because they want or need to, not by persuasion or being attracted. It's on their terms in other words. Second, a different frequency of light? I'm pretty sure that light has the same frequency all the time, unless recently it decided to slow down or speed up sometimes. Unless you are referring to colors where you only parts of the wave are visible. But in that case, why would colors of the light be any better than just a normal white flash light?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
As odd as it is, we've talked about this before...but since it isn't exactly serious....

Here's how you do it..

1. Lose a few teeth
2. Lose even more IQ points, watching Fox news or UPN seems to help...
3. Move to the country...
4. Go fishing on a moonless night, and consume a huge quantity of beer...
5. Bring a radio, as when it craps out, you'll know they're coming....!!!
6. You may even want to wear those butflap overalls, as this will make the anal probe easier, and they really look for this.....

Sorry, just couldn't resist....

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
A flashing light, not a flash light, like a strobe or something.
I've seen about 3 UFOs before - The best one being in Cornwall with a couple of friends and my girlfriend.
We saw it on the North Coast where we were camping out near a beach. I was standing outside and was watching what I thought was a plane, It had flashing Red, Blue and White lights and moved around in a perculiar way, then realised that it wasn't and called my mates out. I only said 'look at this plane' at first to see how they would react and they started saying 'thats not a plane!!'. We all had a funny feeling as we watched it and sort of tranced out. I don't really remember what happened after that.
I'm training to be a private pilot at the moment and have always been interested in aircraft and watching them, so I know it did not move like, or have the correct lighting for, an aircraft.
The best bit was, a couple of days later we where camoing down on the South Coast and bumped into this bloke we had met while we where in Cornwall, and before we had even said anything to him he started telling us about this flying saucer he had seen with his mate a couple nights before (when we saw it!), only they had seen it closer and it was round with the lights flashing round the outside.

We saw it one more time, a few weeks later, one night when we where back home in Somerset.

Another UFO I saw when I was younger, with my sister and my Dad, was a bright red unblinking light.
It just hovered in the same place over a hill we could see from our house for about 10 minutes, and suddenly just shot straight up out of sight. We never saw it or anything like it again.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
never ever seen a UFO, its sad..

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ive only seen one, and Im still not sure about that even. I think if aliens were in fact, stupid enough to try to contact humans, they wouldnt come on command. They come to you if they want to come to you. they make the decisions.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i've seen like 9. 3 of those i saw during my trip to washington d.c. the ones i saw in dc were weird. 1 was a quick flash of green light streaking across the sky. the other siting actually looked like a ufo chasing another ufo. one of them did this really tight, break-neck u-turn and started to chase the other one.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dr. Steven Greer once attempted to attract contact with laser pointers.

ourworld.compuserve.com...

Selection:

Steven then invited Tony and myself to join him and the CSETI trainees for a sky watch on Woodborough Hill in Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Needless to say we both jumped at the chance and were soon following the CSETI minibus on our way to the Carson farm. Upon arriving at the farm we had a horrendous climb to the top of the hill which is one of the highest points in the area. The view was fantastic, we could see Adams Grave, The Vale of Pewsey, Salisbury Plain, and just about everywhere. Almost as soon as we arrived the sightings started, as there were so many over the evening I cannot remember the order they came in, or precisely how many objects we saw, but I do recollect a majority of them. Definitely the first object that was seen was a small white/orange orb to the south. Initially it was thought to be a star, until it moved and then it resembled a satellite, but as it changed its trajectory and increased in speed it was definitely not a satellite. Immediately after this appeared an identical object was seen moving in the same direction and manner as the previous object. As the object started to speed up Steven flashed his green laser at the object and to everyone's amazement the object flashed back. Steven and the object were signalling to each other for a minute or so before the object left the area.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I hear they like pancakes.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
i've seen like 9. 3 of those i saw during my trip to washington d.c. the ones i saw in dc were weird. 1 was a quick flash of green light streaking across the sky. the other siting actually looked like a ufo chasing another ufo. one of them did this really tight, break-neck u-turn and started to chase the other one.

Was that the July 2002 incident? 2 f-16 Fighters from Andrews which is like 10 miles north of DC were scrambled and chased what was reported by residents to be a "blue orb or ball"

Here are some quotes:

"It was this object, this light-blue object, traveling at a phenomenal rate
of speed," Rogers said. "This Air Force jet was right behind it, chasing it,
but the object was just leaving him in the dust. I told my neighbor,
'I think those jets are chasing a UFO.' "

Military officials confirm that two F-16 jets from Andrews Air Force Base
were scrambled early yesterday after radar detected an unknown aircraft
in area airspace. But they scoff at the idea that the jets were chasing a
strange and speedy, blue unidentified flying object.

At the same time, military officials say they do not know just what the
jets were chasing, because whatever it was disappeared. "There are
any number of scenarios, but we don't know what it was," said Maj.
Barry Venable, another spokesman for NORAD

www.world-action.co.uk...

I remember it on the news. I must have stayed out all night watching the skies but saw nothing.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I don't know about attracting UFO's, but this could increase your chances.

If you want to increase your chances of seeing something, you need to go up in the mountains by yourself in non popular areas or maybe in the off season. Stay up late and watch the sky. Even better if you don't use trails etc. Don't forget you also increase you chances of running into local wildlife too.

Being alone means you make less noise and are less of a threat and or more approachable to anything that becomes aware of your presence.

Don't go off and fall off a cliff or get attacked by a couger. Know your limits!

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I remember someone telling me a while back that it's possible to attract UFO's and increase your chances of an encounter by using flashing lights at a certain frequency or something...

Sounds like Mr. Speilbergs Close encounters 3rd kind

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

What a weird idea. Do you want to be probed ?
You know, Earth is full of peoples who will agree to do it. You don't have to wait to encounter an ET.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
ultraphoenix said:

What a weird idea. Do you want to be probed

Haha, have u seen that movie recent movie Eurotrip when they go to the Netherlands red light district?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join