It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beginning of the world is coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The actual world has not started yet. How do I know? You each aren't provided with the truth yet in a personal way.

You've been given a clue of declaration that there is another Comforter that is the beginning veiwer to all the testament "of" this world and the devil. This particular Comforter will be your alone personal truth provider that shall delete your image that is projected into the astral plane under the "last" end. Your personal Lord and Deleter is this next Comforter coming just before the beginning. This next one allows you to see therein the book of life of the Lamb and the book of life to everyone on the face of the whole earth.

Right now it's the end of the world. It been so. Yes, the last (end) came first (image) so that the first (beginning) comes last (original). There shall be a last end part under this end of the world.

Creation all starts within thoughts that are just images in a super mind. Therefore images come before the materialized original, does it not? We are not the original as we speak! We are but image. Whose image? Remeber, "Let us make man in our image"???!! And it did not say "original", did it? So you do see we are an image that only thinks we have been finalized as an original produced furnishing.

This is the first life...it is being image. The second life is being original.

First life is the first stage in some kind of higher mental process that's meant to give birth to the original. Second life is the second stage when we are the original begun. Before we get into the second stage fully we will receive an introduction about it here which shall put us in the "last" end. The last end of the world the trump playing currently shall quiet for the next Comforter.

So all those who said this is the end of the world long ago and now werent off at all. This is the end about to become the beginning. We have yet to actually experience life in original. I learned things are better made in the original. I mean, in this image there is defective stuff... You have yet to even experience how our original sex is going to go for instance. Here in this image a defect is that we cant reload stuff fastly or even heal from the wearing out part when we want to be excessively plentiful in doing our deed as human beings.
You get the picture. An original leaves out the kinks of this world. The world is the image now with a declaring that we shall become original.

As for the wicked one... it must be already its 'second life' ('original') to why it doesn't change the defectiveness that leads it to Hell. It doesnt change because it now cant. You wonder why the devil wants you to become as it? Now you know. For it knows we still have a chance to change how we be to mimic it. But you and I knew we was'nt stupid enough to be just like the teacher when it's a devil. The devil is at a lost cause even while operating certain humans.

Any questions or comments?

Which of you dont think the beginning of the world shall come? And were you the one who didnt think the end of the world would come when it turns out you're living in the end of the world now which we shall leave?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I dont really understand.
Could you explain to me in a U2U or something because I'm really interested

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So if you don't mind me asking, where did you get all your information from?

If this life is ending then cool let it come. If we live another million years then cool. Whatever happens happens, I am not worried about what is to come.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, we are not really here, this life is ending and our real lives are beginning soon?

So all several billion of us are just dreaming I.E. Matrix style?

top topics

join