It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I NWO/reptilian bloodline?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
delete

[edit on 21-6-2008 by method302]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
delete

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
delete

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well, if you haven't been approached yet you do not have the proper percentage of Reptilian blood in you. Over the centuries the family tree has branched out enough so that families with less that 75% pure Reptilian blood do not get to share in the spoils.

This has lead some relatives to take up arms against the Bloodline and try to take some power back by force. This has always resulted in failure. For example, the War of the Roses and the Fronde.

The best you can do is go to your richest relative you are on speaking terms with and ask him/her for a job. Maybe you can get a nice civil service job somewhere. Low stress, decent pay. Better than the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by method302
My maternal grandfathers family was wealthy due to owning a lot of mills and factories during the industrial revolution. The money was squandered (as far as I know!) partly because my maternal grandfathers parents died (suicide/murder-suicide) when he and his siblings were children.

Squandered or used to fund an attempted grab at power, we will never know for sure. Possibly your grandfather's parents were killed because they opposed the Bloodline, and supported a secret revolution within the Bloodline ranks.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If you don't find yourself eating flies and lusting after iguanas I would say that you're not reptilian. As to being part of the elite bloodlines... well, if you dig deep enough and have perfect data the same can be said of anyone. That's the thing the elites are in denial about, we are all one species and we all have common ancestors, and no matter how much crappy transhumanist philosophy or how much eugenics they fill their heads with, this reality must haunt them. We are all ONE.

So, my humble advice is that if you're not in an elite powerstructure, don't sweat it. And hidrate yourself to solve that dry skin problem. Drink good ol' H2O, about 1.5 to 3 litres a day, depending on the temperature.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Let me use my psychic abilities - you have no evidence for any of those claims.

spooky, huh?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ugg , just the fact I survived the 115 degree heat today outside, I must be part lizard,lol

Ama

( couldn't resist)

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Let me use my psychic abilities.
You have no psychic ability. And you like to partake of the herb.
Pretty good, eh? Weird how that works.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by TheComte]

new topics

top topics

join