It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible UFO in Mexico Juchipila

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This video was taken in the Zacatecas region of Mexico, in 1992 this was part of the UFO wave that visited Mexico in the nineties.

Is is crearly not a plane or helicopter, what could it be?

Any suggestions?

Camilo

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nice.

Its clearly a strange shaped airframe - What or who it belongs to is another matter.

the lights make it look like a terrestrial craft ... ... an American secret test flight maybe ?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think its look similar to me like two Indian ufo sighting videos Video Link

Second Youtube direct video is here

If you see the upper portion of the ship itI think the lights the way they are in both the sighting looks similar to me

Great find

[edit on 21-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Looks like the damn things has its left blinker stuck on LOL. I can see UFO "daytime" sighting as maybe have some relevance. But night time, with christmas tree light shows???? why... we have radar and infrared... im sure they would too..... no need to have the parking lights on unless they wanted us to know about them.... and if they did.. why dont they speak up. This is what infuriates me... I believe in intelligence from other words... and the fact "they maybe" visiting us.. but to put on a light show is utter crap. In the daylight they have no excuse... and night they could remain stealth... as if they should since they dont want us to be contacted by them otherwise they would land on the United Nations front lawn...

Klattu Verata Nikto

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

OK if secret test "flight" why over a major city.... with its driving lights on.
If it was secret it would been done out in the Ocean where no one can see.... And like i said in my other post... No need for x-mas tree lights.... we have infrared and radar.. submarines pilot by sonar basically only in the blind... why would a UFO have parking lights??? with a left turn signal on.... what is it at a stop light making a turn???

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dj_molecular

OK if secret test "flight" why over a major city.... with its driving lights on.
If it was secret it would been done out in the Ocean where no one can see.... And like i said in my other post... No need for x-mas tree lights.... we have infrared and radar.. submarines pilot by sonar basically only in the blind... why would a UFO have parking lights??? with a left turn signal on.... what is it at a stop light making a turn???

yes i question myself the same

top topics

join