It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this God???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
GOD does not control everything, as God is not the highest power there is.

Creation itself is the highest power.

I do not believe 'Jesus' was 'The Son of God'.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, i am going through JKrogs threads and making sure i got everything read before time goes by.

Here are my thoughts, relative to the OP:

God is...well, that depends on how you are talking.

The "gods" of ancient man are likely just other varieties of ancient man, or some other type of creature.

God, our Creator, is different than this, and different than the "God" that most religions worship. I think, on the surface, that the European Pagans and Tibetan Buddhists understand it on the deepest levels. Many of them believe that "God is All", or as an ATS member would put it, "Allis0ne".

In Christianity, God is described as "I Am". I Am what? No matter how you complete this sentence, it is a true statement. God is all.

People like Jesus and Gautama Budda are not God, in my opinion. They are gifted men, men with exceptional insight.

In the theory of multiple intelligences, all people have varying levels of capability in different areas. Every now and then we get an Usain Bolt, or a Bo Jackson. They are examples of Kinesthetic geniuses. They are masters of physical movement, and have the gift of the right type of muscle mass to achieve it.

In the same way, a man like Jesus would be spiritually brilliant, a genius.

Now that you are walking behind the veil of The All, you surely know and understand all the conjecture held within this thread. I hope you travel there safely, and can return to this Earth to continue shining a little light on peoples lives.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stairway27
GOD does not control everything, as God is not the highest power there is.

Creation itself is the highest power.

I do not believe 'Jesus' was 'The Son of God'.

This poster highlights my point. Many people worship "God" in their church on Sunday. There is no "God". There is The Creator. The force behind reality. He is Everything.

The God i observe IS the highest power. He is All.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wishing you Godspeed and enlightenment on your journey jkrog08

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Though I do not understand the quantum physics world, I was reading this article today. I think he would have liked it very much based on the OP.

Professor Vlatko Vedral is a quantum physicist at the universities of Oxford and Singapore who grapples with the behaviour of energy and matter at subatomic scales, and this has led him to ask some bigger questions including why are we here? And what does it all mean? The 39-year-old, originally from Belgrade, passionately believes units of information – not particles – are the building blocks of humanity and everything that surrounds us. Information, he maintains, is what came before everything else. It is akin to God.

How are you not conflating information with a God or another deity?

The common answer is that there was some kind of original creator of this information.

guardian.co.uk

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Is this the God particle? The glue?

Romans 1:20

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Will scientists find the evidence of this Creator?

I, too, believe that there is a Creator but we do not understand it yet.

I believe in intelligent design.

I hope you are soaring among the stars right now.

May the force be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join