It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey Manifesto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread, but thought it might deserve its own. It is brief, but seems to answer many questions regarding the Grey's agenda, and why they 'are' the way they are. The ideas for this come from numerous reports and researches and I sifted through my years of interest and research and found that this answers A LOT of the mystery.

So, here goes:

We have all heard the reports of the Greys and their lack of emotions. That they had genetically modified themselves to suppress emotions because they felt that emotions was the culprit of their 'downfall', their mistake in the past that has led them to the desperate place they are now; possibly facing their own extinction. This theory is in conjunction with the idea that they are actually our future selves coming back in time to fix the original problem (one that takes place for humans in or around 2012).

So some type of catastrophe occurred in their past that they thought it had been a result of the emotional side of them, not the analytical. Once the tech of genetics were perfected, the leaders decided to modify the DNA/RNA of the entire population (through many generations) and suppress the emotional aspects of there behavioral patterns.

After who knows how long, they discovered that this modification has actually caused the entire race of Greys to hit a dead end in physical/spiritual evolvement. (One of the examples is the lack of 'love' emitted to the Grey children which ends up causing genetic diseases and other nasties)

Can you see where this is leading? Now, in order to save the race, they must remodify their DNA back to its original emotive state. They begin taking our DNA, tissue samples, blood samples, etc. in order to re-discover the original DNA code that existed in the human at the time-frame when the catastrophe happened. They genetically experiment with Hybrids trying to find the correct DNA sequence, Hybrids being something like a bridge between the 2 species, to begin altering the genetics of the entire Grey population and therefore reverse or fix the original modification that has led (through millennia) to the demise of the race.

Along with the modifications, they must learn what parts (chemicals and reactions) of the physical body incur emotive responses. That narrows down their search for the ideal DNA sequence, since they are running out of time as the original date of catastrophe is near our present time, 2012. Time to up the ante. So they force a spectrum of emotions from contactees, all the while studying what is making us emotionally tick. Some of us think they are Evil, because all of the information is not readily available.

This correct DNA sequence must be found before a certain time commences and the catastrophe (the one possibly diverted for us through their help, along with other positive entities, that is to occur in or around 2012. The 2012 date being their original catastrophe, their past!) manifests.

So, we have the Greys complex, time sensitive multiple agendas:

- Manipulation of our leaders/people in hopes to divert the original catastrophe.

- Abduction of humans with medical experiments and the like through a few successive generations of families (the chosen contactees).

- Abductions with mental trickery done to promote emotive responses, thereby tracking the human bodily chemical reactions and seeing if the changes they are making in generative DNA is getting them closer to the correct DNA sequence for the Grey population (again, the Hybrid being the bridge).

- They put infant Hybrids in the hands of human 'mothers' to see if the DNA manipulation of the hybrid is reacting emotionally to the 'mother' in a sense of a bond being made.

- Necessary secrecy by the governments because of the 'original catastrophe' to occur in 2012

I think this answers nearly all the conspiracies out there in a pretty 'wrapped' up answer.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone had any feedback in this. I am thinking that it fits nicely into most of the theories in a pretty rational way. Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickscent

Very thought provoking. Odd, because you've brought up some of my own thoughts/feelings on the matter.

Couldn't help myself, as I was reading your thoughts, from thinking about Vulcans on Star Trek. Not meant to be dismissive, or to joke around....the concept of the Vulcans (completely fictionalized way to describe human emotions, and their dangers) lends some credence to what you're saying.

Difference is, the fictional Vulcans 'suppress' their emotions, through mind discipline techniques. They didn't genetically alter themselves to 'remove' emotions.

I think the fictional Vulcan's abilities could be analogous to certain human practices....meditation, 'New Age' ideas and so forth.

Now....your idea of time travel, that has occured to me as well....but, why NOW? Is our DNA that much different now, then, say....2000 years ago? 10,000 years ago?

Time is either linear, or it isn't (not much of an intelligent statement is that?...but it leads to my next point).

It leads to an A or B scenario (I actually have a 'C' option, saving for last)

A: Time is linear, so these are not our future selves coming back to tinker with their own genome.

B: Time is not linear, and our future selves can transit time, with technology that we can't imagine yet. However, the chance for incredible paradoxes is very real, the chance to cause an extremely unintended consequence from meddling.

or....C: A very, very ancient species were first to develop, somewhere in this Galaxy. They happened to be bi-lateral, four-limbed and bipedal.

And they spread their DNA far and wide, millions of years ago.....seems as good a theory as any.

At this point, we can barely understand how to not blow up ouselves in our own little playground, this planet. We're like kindergarten children with nuclear weapons, 'playing' in the sandbox.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Interesting post! does make you think doesn't it!

However, is there any evidence that Greys actually exist? Is there any evidence that emotions can be removed / suppressed using gene therapy....

to be honest, if the Greys could time travel, why would they be doing all of this a few years from the supposed catastrophe....why not travel to the stone age and take as many people as they want.......then they would have 2000 plus year to make a difference.

Unless there is, this can be filed in the fiction section. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What if time is fractal, or holographic? Let's go with fractal. The more you remove yourself (like going further into the past) from the crisis date you are shooting for, the higher the odds of paradox or branched time-lines separating you from that 'point' in time. So, from a fractal framework, the closer you can come to the actual time-frame of the catastrophe, the better your odds are that there will be no surprises. Kind of hard to explain without getting all techno-mumbo jumbo.

So they jump back to in time to the last critical time point; the first detonation of a nuke. Now you've narrowed any extreme time-line variants. Next, you have to stay fairly hidden and do your work quietly, again so as not to disrupt time-line or develop massive paradox. As the Greys work and get closer and closer to that date, there can be more leniency because the time 'bandwidth' is extremely narrow and defined. Less room for paradox or whatever.

Its interesting that both you and Nerevar question this as the big problem being time. But the new theories on time developed from quantum sciences begin make more sense, especially broadening our concept of time and space beyond just linear or non-linear, but higher mathematical states.

Lastly, on a side note to Nerevar's response, you know the theories about all the DNA changes going on, making an evolutionary leap in the near future? What if this is part of the mix also? That would make further sense as to why the need for all this activity to take place in the shorter time-span, a span that needs to be extremely close to the 'original catastrophe'. The closer you are to it, the closer the DNA is to the evolutionary leap.

In short, look at time theories from the new quantum and fractal (which is the base for holography) sciences and it seems highly plausible.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerevar

It depends on what your definition of 'evidence' is. It seems we have a ton of evidence out there, with the Disclosure Project, eyewitness testimony from reputable people, and video/image footage. Too bad that video or pictures, that was once going to prove definitively if the ETs exist is now so suspect.

But with the accumulation of government documents, eyewitness testimony, and world leaders recently bringing up topics, without instigation, it makes you begin to truly wonder what is going on. The spokesperson and the minister of Japan making statements about their belief that ETs are real, the Vatican making statements that we must treat ETs as brothers, and all of the government officials coming forward with their accounts. This year alone has seen a dramatic increase in UFO/alien related sightings and interest. Larry King seems like he is airing a UFO investigative show every month!

Well, if they are real, I bet we will all find out before 2012. I've done a lot of research and it all seems tied together.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good post. It resonates closely with some ideas I've had as well. Now, for the sake of argument, we'll assume that the greys exist. We'll assume that they are a real pheonomenon, and are fairly close to how depicted by numerous reported encounters.

I've always wondered if they not only bred their emotive state out of themselves, but their independent thinking as well. I think of them as a hivemind, no sense of individuality, just a purpose that benefits the whole of the hive. I think that also might play into various staged crashes of their craft, in that these beings might have sacrificed their lives intentionally without any misgivings, so the rest of the hive could note the impacts and changes in our socialogy, as well as gradually interject an awareness of their existance in the first place. They might have staged a crash, a suicide, for the good of the hive.

I don't know if this is necessarily what I THINK, but it's certainly what I've pondered.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
P.S. If you ever get a chance, read a book called "Love and Wu Li"..... It's an account of a hivemind entity(ies) that contacted a human for the purpose of monitoring their nexus points, their emotional state, and modification of the timelines. Interesting fiction.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So your saying the greys edited out "love and emotion" as it was a waste of energy and now are finding its created a spiritually bankrupt offspring.

Good post, I havent really considered what "grey children" would look and feel actually but I guess they must exist.

How did they clone out love and emotion? Is this encoded on a gene? I cant see how, love is not the result of a casacade system within a cell, one that releys on cell to cell interactions surely. Its is of the mind and spirit, how did they select against something that is of spirit?

Are emotions the result of proteins and DNA? Or are they the result of our inner soul that needs no DNA?

Well if they have done this and now regret it, they should have thought about it first shouldn't they. How can any species think it can survive without emotions, and just reley on technology? Its not going to last a second is it.

If this is what they have done, I feel no sympathy towards them, they with their superior knowledge should have known better. However they need to tell us why they need us and then we may just help seen as we havent cloned love out completely.

Let this be a lesson for mankind in the years to follow.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
you say they have to hurry to fix the dna because 2012 is near but if they are coming back in time cant they just keep going back to whatever time they want over and over with no real deadline

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Using the peremeters given; possible time travel and the reality of the greys, there could be another reason besides "harvesting" good DNA.

Since we're looking at motive, maybe they are monitoring for an anticipated change in our DNA, for whatever reason. Maybe to avoid some dangerous developement, or to exploit it. There is some thought that evolution is not as gradual as past postulated, but might occur in what could be termed a biological explosion, leaping from one state to the next in a bound, rather than a slow gradual changing.

And as close as we are now ourselves coming to "creating" lifeforms, greys might even be some type of programed biological construct sent by our future selves to perform the work/study. Time travel might be too dangerous for a human, and an emotionless, "spiritless" construct better adapted to it than a clear android/robotic form. Also, if travel were one way, with no hope of returning, then an expendable construct would be better suited, from a certain moral perspective.

This is a thread based on speculation about aliens, so don't take the above as any more than that. I don't necessarily think something is true to speculate about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The Grays were formerly the SHET-I and they are secretly controlling earth. We are all being controlled and brainwashed by them. The lack of emotions is because they too were hybrids, created by Lord EA. BTW this information comes from the terra papers

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Interesting speculation! I like it. Perhaps under that possible scenario, time travel backwards is one-way, or put another way, the biological constructs can't return to the same future, as it has shifted by their very manipulations, so the constructs are stuck in our "now". Fun to think about..... Maybe then move have to be sent to tweak the changes as the changes manifest themselves in the future, and meanwhile, we're getting more and more constructs stuck here and thus, the increase or perceived increase in sightings.

I still like the hypothesis that they aren't extraterrestrial at all..... but a divergent evolutionary line that is concerned us landlubbers are going to do sometihng to permanently foul up the surface of the planet. I know I'm concerned about it. That also falls in line (IMtwistedO) with part of why governments don't pony up the information they have. Maybe finding out that the "others" are on our ocean floor would have more severe repercussions to society and culture than finding out we were being visited by extraterrestrials.

Note to self: Only one cup of espresso in the mornings from now on.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So your saying the greys edited out "love and emotion" as it was a waste of energy and now are finding its created a spiritually bankrupt offspring.

Good post, I havent really considered what "grey children" would look and feel actually but I guess they must exist.

How did they clone out love and emotion? Is this encoded on a gene? I cant see how, love is not the result of a casacade system within a cell, one that releys on cell to cell interactions surely. Its is of the mind and spirit, how did they select against something that is of spirit?

Are emotions the result of proteins and DNA? Or are they the result of our inner soul that needs no DNA?

Well if they have done this and now regret it, they should have thought about it first shouldn't they. How can any species think it can survive without emotions, and just reley on technology? Its not going to last a second is it.

If this is what they have done, I feel no sympathy towards them, they with their superior knowledge should have known better. However they need to tell us why they need us and then we may just help seen as we havent cloned love out completely.

Let this be a lesson for mankind in the years to follow.

Hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Using the peremeters given; possible time travel and the reality of the greys, there could be another reason besides "harvesting" good DNA.

Since we're looking at motive, maybe they are monitoring for an anticipated change in our DNA, for whatever reason. Maybe to avoid some dangerous developement, or to exploit it. There is some thought that evolution is not as gradual as past postulated, but might occur in what could be termed a biological explosion, leaping from one state to the next in a bound, rather than a slow gradual changing.

As for motive, what if we use the idea of spiritual evolution being a causal effect of helping others attain enlightenment. Maybe, by our sacrifices for their cause, they are in the process of advancing our DNA to handle higher 'density' aspects of existence. By helping us for preparing for the 'biological explosion' we are about to experience, we are helping them in recreating their 'lost' DNA. A species agreement that in the eyes of individuals might be construed as negative, because we (as humans) cannot see the big picture.

As for time traveling, if entities were to travel to the past, I would think that the biggest concern would be to not create any Novelty. You can think of Novelty episodes as nodes in a fractal, blooming branches of possibilities, or altering the future to an enormous extent. As the fractal time progress, the other possibilities reach a dead-end. If time travelers went back in time and created a Novelty where one had not existed, can you imagine the difficulty of keeping the original time experience from branching out into other fractals. How would you contain it! So, you would have to stay low, under the radar, to insure you don't accidentally trigger a Novelty event and make it extremely hard to 'steer' the branches of possibility to remain on its original course.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I suppose them returning to this point in time right before the "catastrophe" is akin to your computer screwing up and you restoring the hard drive to it's last workable state?

In my opinion, however, if this is the case and from everything I've heard about the Greys, I'd restore the hard drive to it's factory settings. If you have a chance to start over, you might as well go back to the beginning.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nice theory Sickscent, I can see that you are using a lot of the most plausible data that the public have access to at this time.

I have a similar theory, but my theory doesn't use as much time travel or time paradoxes, I don't know whether this would be consider as a good or bad thing, but there you go.

I think that the Grays that we see are an extra-terrestrial, bio-mechanical version of our NASA space probes. I think that it is possible that even for a race that could be thousands of years ahead of us, that space exploration may be an extremely costly exercise, one that isn't guaranteed to produce a positive outcome.

Maybe there is a race out there that is sending out fully automated exploration vessels, that have an elegant well designed series of protocols whenever they come across a world of interest.

These protocols could vary from observational data on approach to a planetary system. The ship would then either set course for the most likely planet to be bearing life or just miss the system entirely and head out to the nearest interesting system. One such ship may have discovered the Earth many tens of thousands of years ago. It may have sent down automated probes first, perhaps similar to the drones that have been observed around the US this year. When the drones came across an early form of man they sent the signal to the mother-ship to enter into stage three. The exploration ship then used it's automated gene lab to produce a form of bio-mechanical being that would be similar enough to us to communicate.

These bio-mechanical beings would have been an early form of Gray, similar enough to us to effectively communicate, but also emotionally neutral so as not to jeopardize their mission.

As these beings developed a relationship with us they may have produced genetic crossbreeds that would be much better suited to communicate with us.

Now even though these beings had discovered what we call an intelligent species (by our own standards of course), it still may be a huge effort for the original Grays to travel from their homeworld to the Earth. I think that the there may have been groups that have travelled from different systems to the Earth, but I think that there are very few of these beings here and that these are the guys that us abdutees are calling the doctors or the masters.

To cut this theory short, I will say that I think that the 2012 prophesy is in reference to the earliest date that the grays are able to open a wormhole between our two planetary systems, to allow true first contact between ourselves and the true galactic community. I understand that the energy requirements for a stable wormhole are huge, so maybe the time since the 2012 prophecy was first written and the time to that actual date is a pretty reasonable amount of time for the construction of this interstellar portal.

I think that this could be why the Grays haven't made contact so far, it could be because they do not wish do do so until they are able to prevent us from using their own technology to war against ourselves or any nearby cultures.
I other words they are not prepared to make contact until they can guarantee that they can us from biting them in the ass.

OMG Aliens are so real, (that is a name not a statement) I used to live in Keighley in West Yorkshire and used to travel to Skipton fairly often, small world eh.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

Interesting theory. I was wondering, is this based on other research studies, or whistle-blower testimonies? I've kept purely to research studies or testimonies to try and present the most intelligent 'puzzle-fitting'.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

We're like kindergarten children with nuclear weapons, 'playing' in the sandbox.

Best quote i've heard in along time. That quote just makes perfect sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join