It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Mason found guilty of 1st Degree Homicide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by JoshNorton

Conspiracy Theorist affraid of "NWO" and "Illuminati" ...

Mentally unstable? Never would have imagined....

Its great how you post about religious groups putting a topic forth then having their 'group' control the thread to what they want to dominate. And you should at least try to say more than one liners. In previous threads youve never answered my questions about why your symbology of masonry is on everything that promotes the slave/conspiracy in this world. The masons also seem to have the most ats points signifing to me the are the most proactive on this site. Is it fear or pride that drives masons here? I know the truth about your organization and do others.

It doesnt mean we are imbalanced and need your corp. owned pharmacys drugs to dum us down.

I know its frustrating to except the truth of reality and to give into a belief. But once you stop your growth of spirit you try and infect others with your level and its very useless. There is a Galaxy Of Duality that is infinite and unyielding in its nature. That doesnt mean we are animals and should act that way through sin though. The aliens are wagin a propaganda campaign against us as whole and we must stop them. Use what theve done to us and what weve done to each other to be better. The truth will set you free from their bonds.

I found a nice bit of truth about skull and bones a masonic secret socity.

Luce, known to his friends as "Father Time," was born in Penglai City, China, the son of Elizabeth Middleton (née Root) and Henry Winters Luce, who was a Presbyterian missionary. He was educated in various boarding schools in China and England. At 10, he was sent to the British China Inland Mission Chefoo School, a boarding school at Yantai on the Shandong coast He later graduated from Yale University in 1920, where he was a member of Skull and Bones.

First issue of Time was published on March 3, 1923

en.wikipedia.org...

This is what makes wiki so great cross referencing info

Penglai was the first port on the Shandong peninsula that was opened to foreigners in the 1800s[1], so it was the first place Christian missions were established. Subsequently, it was overshadowed by the port of Yantai (Chefoo), 55 miles to the west.[1] Its scenery has earned the city fame as the fabled landing spot on Earth for the Eight Immortals. The city is also famous for its mirages out at sea, which are frequent during May and June.

en.wikipedia.org...

whats the same??? research each aspect please.

Shandong pennisula Ai mountains taoist religion origin from alien interaction. research most religions and they all have sacred mountains. Its my belief these are where the aliens are spreading there influence and power over us.

If i seem unstable its because truth has been hidden from me all my life yet i knew it all along. Fate has an amazing way of course correcting itself. Even within a group who demands the dogma be 'religion' before entering no matter the belief. Just make sure your stopped spiritly though.

I love you all
including those darn aliens

[edit on 21-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

The problem with this sort of question is that is loaded with assumptions that are just not true. The assumptions come from you having an apparent "one conspiracy to rule them all" (say it in the same tone as you would "one ring to rule them all" from Lord of the Rings) where you have attempted to connect absolutely EVERYTHING in the world into one giant, massive conspiracy. Doing this requires you to make huge leaps of logic and make assumptions which....are simply not true.

For example - since masonry is founded upon the idea of freedom - you must be free to join (although this is a formality in large part, as most people are no longer slaves) - it would be paradoxical for any of its symbolize to apply to "global slavery" or anything like that. The fraternity has been persecuted by every single government regime that did not like the idea of a bunch of men promoting freedom of thought and diversity - obviously if the fraternity was interested in promoting the things you claim, Hitler would have embraced freemasonry and not attempted to kill Freemasons.

Skull and bones is not a masonic society. It is a secret society - a real one - unlike freemasonry, for which you may find everything you ever wanted to know of our ritual with a 2 minute google search. There is no institutional communication between Skull and Bones and freemasonry, and there never will be.

The rest of the things you claimed - and I must admit, some of these are new (big pharmacy? where did you get that?) - have absolutely no relation to freemasonry. And the new age paragraph about consciousness and aliens...also no relation to freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's comforting to know that nothing changed in the 2 months or so I've been away for ATS.

Oh well- carry on with all the mud slinging and name calling.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Curiously, a plot arc in the most recent season of the TV series Bones involved a serial killer who was targeting Masons and members of other secret societies.

In the season finale, when an accomplice was revealed, his logic was presented as follows:

Brennan: Assumption number 1: Secret societies exist.
Zack: Accepted. Hodgins has been explaining this to me for years.
Brennan: Assumption number 2: The human experience is adversely affected by secret societies.
Zack: Accepted.
Brennan: Assumption number 3: Attacking and killing members of secret societies will have an ameliorating (improving) affect on the human experience.
Zack: Accepted.
Brennan: All of your assumptions are built on a first principle, Zack. To wit: the historical human experience as a whole is more important than a single person's life.
Source: obsessedwithbones.blogspot.com...

Of course, I personally find fault with Assumption #2. I thought it was rather clumsy to take that as a given without attempting to back it up. (I blame the writers' strike...)

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Uh-huh but the last time I looked this was the Secret Societies forum, not the Masons forum. Was this guy in a SS?

So what's the deal? Have the Masons convinced you that it's a Masons' forum yet? Have they shown you who's boss?

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

I would absolutely LOVE it if we could move on from the anti-mason propaganda and actually talk about real secret societies. And yet, the forum icon has a square and compass on it, and no matter how hard we try, someone pops up everyday proclaiming masons to be satan worshiping child rapists.

I think its the anti-masons who are confused about the purpose of this forum, not the masons.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

I think Intrepid is rather "confused" too. As well as CEO.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join