It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Mason found guilty of 1st Degree Homicide

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Rene Stermole is an Anti-Mason. Here are some of his writings. Sadly, his main site seems to have been taken down at some point, but this page covers some of the points he thought he was making and addresses them.

Last year Stermole shot his neighbor, who he believed to be part of an international conspiracy. Now, the case has gone to trial and Stermole has testified. According to this case tracker, Stermole was found guilty of First Degree Intentional Homicide by the jury yesterday. Sentencing will begin on Monday.

(Worth noting, there's no indication that the victim was in any way connected with Freemasonry or any other group Stermole was paranoid about...)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Conspiracy Theorist affraid of "NWO" and "Illuminati" ...

Mentally unstable? Never would have imagined....

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Um, how is this a Secret Societies topic?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The guy murdered someone he suspected of being in a secret society?

Anyways, the point being I am sure, is that because an Antimason kills someone, does not mean all Antimasons are "bad people".. just like if a Mason where arrested for killing someone, not all Masons are bad people..

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Well, it seems to me every time someone who happens to be a Mason gets accused of a crime, it gets posted here. Generally the person posting is trying to show an endemic trend within Masonry or sour the image of Masonry by "exposing" the actions of a few individuals.

Additionally, Masons here regularly come under fire for not being totally transparent—People here want to know our names, want us to prove we are who we say we are; and there are people who would use that information, if given, to do us harm.

People here rally against "secrets" when really all we're wanting is the right to privacy.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Uh-huh but the last time I looked this was the Secret Societies forum, not the Masons forum. Was this guy in a SS?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The Masons are a "secret society"

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Uh-huh but the last time I looked this was the Secret Societies forum, not the Masons forum. Was this guy in a SS?
I can't prove he was in a secret society. (But that's OK, most Anti-Masons can't prove that various US Presidents that they claim were Masons actually were either...)

I can show that he targeted secret societies. And I can show that there are others who believe he did the right thing.

Maybe they're all connected? (See The Very Real Secret Against Freemasonry) I'll even wildly and unfoundedly speculate that Stermole was part of a secret oil cartel that was rallying against NWO.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

AH HAH!!

Finally!

someone agrees that masons are not of that in the Secret Society group!
and from the words of a ATS Mod.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It's not.

It was posted here simply because the poster is a Mason; and because the mentally unbalanced defendant was tagged by another mason (the detestable, un-humorous Ed King) as being an anti-mason.

What the above facts have to do with a "secret society" thread, I fail to see.

Of course, you could always leave it here and it'll become a thread for the sole purpose that the masons in this forum can come here and spit on the guy just because he once wrote things disparaging against their craft.

I already see that the Masons are getting a good laugh out of it already. Great. Yukk it up. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Got a good laugh at that response. Bout it tho.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
It was posted here simply because the poster is a Mason; and because the mentally unbalanced defendant was tagged by another mason (the detestable, un-humorous Ed King) as being an anti-mason.
I feel that the convicted man's own words do a good enough job of painting him as an Anti-Mason. Do you disagree?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yes I do.

Because he's also an ass-wiper, a nose-blower, a drinker of liquid, and a breather of air.

All those things he has done, and continues to do.

So what?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
in any part of the world and levels of society you unfutunatly have
person with psychological problemes.

You are trying to put dirt on conspiracy theorist with this story
but hey, he was NOT AT ALL, a conspiracy theorist as your
freemason website says, he was just a sick person.

BUT talking about murder, rembember that story of a Freemason
who as been kill in a intitiation ceremony.

He was a Anti-freemason, a real conspiracy theorist, he was trying to
get in, deep in freemasonry to exposed conspiracy, look like, someone
found a way to stop him humm....!

A Ritual Gone Fatally Wrong Puts Light on Masonic Secrecy

And what about this one
Freemasons Kidnapped & Murdered Capt. William Morgan in 1826

and what about The Freemason, Jack the Ripper....

RoadWarrior 31

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I can show that he targeted secret societies. And I can show that there are others who believe he did the right thing.

Two things: 1) the first link isn't to his site. It's actually a compilation of all kinds of different writings from different writers. Stermole's "America's Subversion - The Enemy Within" is only linked from the page, way down at the bottom; neither the page nor the site have anything to do with Stermole. Stermole's "America's Subversion - The Enemy Within" first appeared on Robert Howard's famous "Wake up America" site back in 99 or 2000 - I read it when it came out. Fact: Howard, he claimed, quit the website biz because of threats from Masons. The site, including Stermole's book/essay, was immediately mirrored and preserved by the theforbiddenknowledge.com.

2) That last link, the "conservative" site you linked to; that is a satirical piece. Re-read it - until the end. It is basically making fun of those who mindlessly follow the government. It's something you would see on a libertarian site.

Just trying to be exact and precise here - and I was. Because lord knows, as an "anti-mason," I've become accustomed to the higher standard than is demanded of me. The same should apply to the "other camp."

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well Josh, you know what this means. Using anti-mason logic, any member of a group who does something bad means that the entire group is bad. This is absolute proof all anti-masons are murderers. It cannot be refuted.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

There is just as much proof that anti-masons are not in a secret society as there is that freemasons are in a secret society. As such, I accuse all anti-masons of being in a secret cabal conspiracy against freemasonry.

While were at it, its also a murderous society. Since, you know, one of the antis murdered someone.

There. Now we're on topic.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

and there are people who would use that information, if given, to do us harm.

Do you have any proof of this?
It sounds like more paranoid delusions to me.
Why would anyone on here want to do you harm? Do tell.
Are you suffering from delusions of grandure?
Are you really that important that people would want to harm you for being a freemason?
I am really at a loss for words.
Show proof that the honourable members of ATS would want to harm you.
That is really an awful thing to say.It isn't that hard to find out who you are anyway. If people wanted "to do you harm" as you say,
They would find a way to do it.

I apologise to the members of ats for the assumptions this man is making
as I am sure you are all honourable people who while you may dis-agree
with the concepts of freemasonry, would not seek to harm anyone for being a member.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Cbass: Since we have nothing to worry about, I want you to start. Prove who you are. Now. Scan the documents (I'm just going to claim their fake like you do, by the way) - lets see all your information. Name, address, birthday, phone number - everything. As the phrase goes - put up or shut up.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Classic deflection technique.
I noticed you did not answer one of my questions posed to you.
It is expected.LOL.
You are free to answer my questions at any time. But the childish tactic of
show yours first is not going to work my friend.
It is laughable that you paranoid fantasies have got you believing that some Anti-masonic ATS group is out to harm you.
I still am here to help you though. Just U2u me and we'll talk.
I think professional help is in order.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join