It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla: AND The Secret Technology Governments posses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla changed the world with his ideas, more than most realize. He is fancied by hollywood as a evil mad scientist, but it couldn't be further from the truth. Have a look at this series on youtube. www.youtube.com...
It really opened my eyes to the potential advance secret technologies the government has. The question is, if they do have this technology why don't they share it with the world. It has the potential to solve all kinds of world economic atrocities

One conclusion that comes to mind, is that something very large is going on. It is possible that were are visited by E.T's and our government is fighting an E.T race. Or perhaps they are using this technology in more sinister ways, who knows.

This Technology would seem like magic to most, and few consider the potential of the DeathRay, but wireless energy would be so nice to have during an energy crisis today! Think of all the energy that we would save in transporting energy alone

Word, just my $.02

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Tesla was one of the most underrated and brilliant scientists in modern history- better than Edison, Marconi. etc.
His wireless energy is an excellent idea, however I cannot see it coming into play due to the fact that it is theoretically free, and would be hard for big companies to make money off of.
And the US has already built his deathray, it's called HAARP.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This has been moved to STUDIO.

Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If the technologies were to be known, sickness would no longer exist and the need for Pharmaceuticals, Doctors, and Insurance would be a thing of the past. 1/3rd of the economy destroyed.

If the technologies were to be known Electricity and Oil and many other forms of energy (ie nuclear etc) would be a thing of the past resulting in another 1/3rd of the economy destroyed. (Remember..if this economy goes its a domino effect so its a global economic thing now)

The governments or should i say the dark areas in the bowels of governments use this technology to move their goals forward presently.
Im a firm believer the invasion of Iraq was implemented for the securing and control of these technologies. The weapons of mass destruction was somewhat a true story but it didnt have anything to do with biologicals, atomic, or nuclear weapons. It was these exotic technologies of mass destruction that could destroy their Disneyland of finances and power schemes over other nations and people.

The obliteration of the 2 WTC towers was just a mild demonstration of these technologies. It surely wasnt well placed charges alone that brought down 2 - 110 story buildings of concrete and steel

One of many companies that have access to the exotic technologies.
C.E.R.N.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by World4truth
Nikola Tesla changed the world with his ideas, more than most realize. He is fancied by hollywood as a evil mad scientist, but it couldn't be further from the truth. Have a look at this series on youtube. www.youtube.com...
It really opened my eyes to the potential advance secret technologies the government has. The question is, if they do have this technology why don't they share it with the world. It has the potential to solve all kinds of world economic atrocities

Those videos were great... Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join