It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British Columbia Feet: MS-13?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
By now, most people are aware of the story about the severed feet (5) that have been recovered from around Vancouver, British Columbia.

Source Story
Source Story

Recently, there has been a crackdown on the criminal gang "MS-13" in Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Police here say they have stopped the Mara Salvatrucha, an extremely dangerous gang with roots in Central and South America and in the U.S., from establishing a foothold in this city after a sweep this week ended in the arrests of 17 members, including several believed to be plotting the murder of a member of the criminal justice system.

Mara Salvatrucha, also known as MS-13, has been called the most dangerous street gang in America. MS-13 is known for its propensity for ferocious violence and has been known to decapitate or to cut the hands off enemies.

Source Story

I think you can see where I am going with this if you read the last paragraph. But does MS-13 exist around Vancouver?

Police here say a man with known connections to one of the largest and most notoriously dangerous gangs in North America is living in B.C.

In the wake of Wednesday's arrest in Toronto of 17 alleged members of the Mara Salvatrucha, a violent criminal organization with an estimated 30,000 members in the United States, police in B.C. have confirmed the gang already has a presence in the province.

"We are aware of one individual that's regularly identifiable as a member or having been a member of that gang," Sgt. Shinder Kirk, spokesman for the B.C. Integrated Gang Task Force, said yesterday.

Story Source

I think it is safe to say that operations could exist in this area. The interesting part is that the water currents could give us several possible "dumping zones".

Maybe they are local (around Vancouver) but it is not impossible for the body parts to float in from around the United States.

So could this be the work of a gang? Maybe. Investigators will not give us enough clues. There is the problem that some say there is no evidence of tool marks....

A good mystery.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
MS-13? No more than the Saskatchewan pedo driving around in the van is of alien-origin. No, cutting off the foot is in the Sicilian-style of the 1920's. One hand, one foot, one ear and the body is weighted to sink. This was usually done in front of family to extract information on snitches.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
We don't know where the bodies are or where they come from but it's safe to say the gang isn't waiting around for the feet to disarticulate themselves without using force. Maybe an organized criminal element is dumping bodies. But then I submit they are amateurish. The point is to make it disappear forever.

This reminds me somewhat of The Shield with the Armenians. If anyone watches that show then they know what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

This reminds me somewhat of The Shield with the Armenians. If anyone watches that show then they know what I'm talking about.

I am not familiar, I would like to know what you are talking about. I personally believe this is some sort of gang activity.

I do not buy the whole plane crash etc side of things. They should be able to solve that fast if that were the case.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They haven't found and concrete evidence behind the feet.

On another note MS-13 has 30 000 plus members in the States along, as stated by the OP. Also 36 000 in Honduras, and thousands spread along central amercia.

The came to Toronto for new recruits and a new territory, the problem they encountered was the amount of small gangs in Toronto, as well as the police presence, anti gang unit which has been watching MS-13 for years.

I don't know if they have any member in Vancouver, let alone BC, I wouldn't be surprised with their high crime rate, but then again, they have more smaller gangs than Toronto, which is the cause of MS-13's failure there.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I am not familiar, I would like to know what you are talking about. I personally believe this is some sort of gang activity.

The Shield is a TV show in the US about a rogue squad of cops in LA. They rob the Armenian Money Train to pad their retirement funds. The leader of the Armenian gang is a tough guy that cuts off the feet of his victims. After they rob the Money Train, a whole bunch of bodies turn up missing their feet, as the Armenians are trying to find out who robbed them. One foot even gets mailed to the police station.

Good show.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
MS-13? Perhaps. More likely 'Ndrangheta commanded MS-13. One ear, one hand, one foot. The honoroured Society are simply not only in calabria anymore. The battle of BC has been going on for about a year and the Triads are only bit-players. Sniff around "toon-town" OP. Weyburn too.

top topics

join