It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams camps out to see UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

www.stuff.co.nz...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Pop star Robbie Williams is sleeping under the stars in a bid to see a UFO.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't suppose he has a see thru tent? I hope he has protection cause you never know who'll follow him out there that wants to be sernaded by an angel. Who knows, maybe he has a few alien fans who would like a momento or piece of him. This link makes him sound more like Howard Hughes.

Why didn't he just take a field trip out with ATS to the ranch at Mt Adams?

For all we know, he works for NASA.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Okay why is this a big deal?

1. This is coming from a tabloidish paper.. so you have to take anything stated with a grain of salt.

2. we already know that robbie has had sightings of his own so why would he need to go in search of a sighting?

3. chances are it will make no difference. people that are prone to being watched are going to be watched no matter where they are.

I am however a little bit concerned for his safety.. being out in the middle of nowhere makes him more vulnerable if there are more than one species that are watching him and not all of them are probably passive or just curious.

I wish him luck though. He is just looking for answers like any of us that have had similar experiences.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well reading the article you can understand where he's coming from.
Light pollution from the city blocks so much of the stars.

Camping across the hills here there are SO many more visible stars..I even introduced a friend to the sky..he'd never even noticed the difference and he's on a farm in a lower pollution area. You could actually see the Milky way Band stretching across the sky.. Cooool.

On top of the hills in North Lebanon,close to the Syrian border (Al Qubayyat)was just the most amazing I've EVER seen..

You could track satellites the entire length of the sky

new topics

top topics

join