It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stones From Heaven - Jewels Falling In Puerto Rico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Who are we to judge this church for wrong doing of what is happening? God can send anything in any way shape or form that He desires and if you have true heart felt faith in the Lord our God there would be no questioning what is happening. Only questioning what God is doing. We often think the worst because of this world. What has happened to thinking the best of God. Is he sending a message that people are ignoring or questioning? I don't want to have to answer for that at Judgment. My questions are for God. If they are doing wrong, God will take handle it for sure. God Bless All.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
[iNothing happen in Puerto Rico wich does not happen in US first.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I live in Puerto Rico. My mother has gone to this church and she has seen this happening. I believe My God can do all this and more. As to the matter of why are they cut, God can do this. Where would you get the idea that they're doing it for attention? More than a 1,000 jewels? It's a small, humble church, I (and probably you too) highly doubt they'd have those kinds of jewels. More so, I don't think many people would give out thousands of beauties like those.
I don't understand why sometimes people are so giving to look for explanations to things that are already so in your face. Why would Jesus do that and not heal people? I've seen people healed many times, I've seen paralyzed people walk for the first time in their lives. This is just another way of God showing us His power.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

If you believe that then, perhaps I can interest you in 10,000 acres of land in Florida.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
u know, this whole thing could have just been some smart @$$ tryin to make some money, making up this story then selling the gems for millions in auctions or something
but it could be a paranormal event
anything is possible

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Damn the link is down.

This second line appeared magically from the sky!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Gemstones and golddust ... I think it's all part of that 'Montreal Movement' thing. I could be wrong. It's not part of how I worship. But here is some more video and info on this stuff.

You tube #1

You Tube #2

Gemstones from heaven

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join