It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billions to Georgia for Military Housing - Not normal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

This investment in Georgia’s military installations is very good news for Georgia,” Isakson said. “Our facilities play a key role in the security of our nation, and I am very pleased to see such a strong commitment to them from Washington.”The bill provides $6.5 billion in total military construction funding, $5.4 billion for active duty construction and $1.1 billion for the reserve components, as well as $3.99 billion for family housing construction and improvements which includes $1.98 billion for operation and maintenance for existing units. Also included is $5.4 billion for implementation of Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) which includes $5.2 billion for 2005 implementation and $191.2 million for prior BRAC rounds.
isakson.senate.gov...

I believe Georgia is going to play a key roll as being the hub of military joint forces when marshal law is declared. there is definitely something up with Georgia
isakson.senate.gov...

why Georgia? is this normal? somebody listen to me. Our military is gearing up w/USNORTHCOM joint exercises currently going on.......am I just paranoid or is Bush making his move for Dictatorship of North American Union?

isakson.senate.gov...

[edit on 19-6-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Highlights for Georgia in the bill include:
$15 million for Forensics Lab at Fort Gillem
$23.8 million for Brigade Complex at Fort Stewart
$7.7 million for Child Development Center at Fort Stewart
$6.8 million for Child Development Center at Fort Stewart
$23 million for Combined Arms Collective Training Facility at Fort Stewart
$34 million for Digital Multipurpose Range Complex at Fort Stewart
$13.6 million for Reaction Force Facility Auxiliary Support Complex at Kings Bay
$6.6 million for Waterfront Security Force Facility at Kings Bay
$30 million for Advanced Metal Finishing Facility at Robins Air Force Base
$8.6 million for Depot Maintenance Support Hangar at Robins Air Force Base
$7.1 million to replace operations at the Security Forces Complex at Air National Guard Savannah/Hilton Head IAP
$77 million for Augusta Regional Security Operations Center/NSA
$24.2 million for Consolidated Containerization Point at Robins Air Force Base/DLA
$21 million for software facility at Robins Air Force Base
$350 million for Georgia Military Construction projects in the Department of Defense BRAC account, $300M for Fort Benning
$8.7 million for Troop Dorms at the Georgia Air National Guard in Savannah
$5 million for a Combat Vehicle Warehouse at the Marine Corps Logistics Base, Albany
isakson.senate.gov...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I just moved to Georgia and I wander will this be the first place where it all goes down, if it is, I know I wouldn't stand a chance because everyone around here would submit.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
I just moved to Georgia and I wander will this be the first place where it all goes down, if it is, I know I wouldn't stand a chance because everyone around here would submit.

you are right about us southerners in Georgia, i've been trying to explain that Ft McPhearson is hub of military foreign troops

Ft. Mc Pherson - US Force Command - Multiple reports that this will be the national headquarters and coordinating center for foreign/UN troop movement and detainee collection
www.uaff.us...

underground infrastructure in ellijay, georgia www.abovetopsecret.com...'

fema coffins in georgia off I-20 www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com... Why no CCTV Surveilance Cameras on Georgia I-20?

just the land of enchantment............................as the native american cherokee indians call georgia.......................the center of the world also declared in Georgia by the Cherokee.

thanks for your post

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
am I just paranoid or is Bush making his move for Dictatorship of North American Union?

Yes, you are just paranoid. Bush is NOT making any sort of move. He will be out of office in a few months. I remember this same sort of talk when Clinton was about to leave office. Everyone was saying how Clinton would never let go of his power citing the same sort of stuff being said about Bush.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

139th IS Air Guard 'stands up'
first unit in 30 years

Georgia ’s newest Air National Guard unit, the 139th Intelligence Squadron was officially activated on May 29th at Fort Gordon , GA , becoming the ninth Air Guard unit in the state and the first new Georgia Air Guard unit in more than 30 years.

The mission of the new unit is the executing of cryptologic intelligence operations to satisfy strategic, operations and tactical intelligence requirements of national decision makers, combatant commanders and combat operations. In addition, the 139th IS has an important state mission of providing a trained and equipped force to assist the citizens of Georgia in times of emergency.

www.dod.state.ga.us...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

look at this www.youtube.com... Lou Dobbs: North American Union Orwellian Brave New World

check out USNORTHCOM

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Actually, it just sounds like the 40 or 50 year old buildings on these bases are falling apart.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I thought it was time to bring this thread back to life if anyone would care to comment.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

why Georgia? is this normal? somebody listen to me. Our military is gearing up w/USNORTHCOM joint exercises currently going on.......am I just paranoid or is Bush making his move for Dictatorship of North American Union?

I have one simple question. If it's too tough for you to comprehend, please state so.

How long after Barry is inaugurated will you ID10T$ keep this Bush dictatorship BS going?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Most of those bases in Georgia are ancient.

Fort Benning was first opened in 1918. They really started doing alot there during WW2 and it's the home of the Airborne school.

Probably most of the buildings date from that era. Nothing wrong in updating them.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

i suppose you haven't taken into consideration the fema coffins in georgia, cdc and the like have ya? ya know looking at the picture as a whole.......................don't get me wrong, i like angles.

top topics

join