It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Cure Skin Cancer Patient!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
im waiting for the catch on this one.
cures exist, but not in the medical world.
that would just put a lot of doctors out of business.

im happy for the patient though, hopefully this is the beginning of something good for mankind.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i know what your all saying about doctors and cures , i am still skeptical of a mass medical conspiracy to withold certain cures from the world

1, The hypocratic oath must mean something to these people.
2, They have cured plenty of diseases in the past eg small pox .
3. When they eradicate diseases new ones always mutate/appear so i can't see them worried about the future of the medical proffession not having a job i just don't see it people always need looking after?
4.from my position in the UK where the national health has to pay for these cures it would be more cost effective to cure conditions rather than providing heavily expensive medication to customers ( tax payers expense) for 10.20 or 30 years of thier life ? the former has to be cheaper.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
4.from my position in the UK where the national health has to pay for these cures it would be more cost effective to cure conditions rather than providing heavily expensive medication to customers ( tax payers expense) for 10.20 or 30 years of thier life ? the former has to be cheaper.

You forget who these supplies come from, the big drug and pharmaceutical companies. These are all powerful entities. They will go to any length to protect the trillions of dollars they generate. Their livelihood depends on these diseases. The best case scenario for these companies is to develop drugs that will treat your disease on a daily basis while keeping you alive as long as possible, or until you run out of insurance money. Curing these diseases would put the lot of them out of business. If a car mechanic could fix your car forever with a simple 10 dollar part, it would put him out of business knowing you would never need to come back to him again. A mechanic's best client is someone who's car is constantly breaking down.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Even if this only helps 1-8 its great news..

What i want to know tho . Are there adverse effects? I mean isnt this going to essentially be like a thyroid storm?
Guess i need to read a bit more on it..

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
theres alot of big pharmacy company's thinking about there profits today

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by super70

Educate yourself about melanoma.

Drugs and chemotherapy DO NOT WORK ergo there is nothing to be gained by the pharmaceutical companies giving patients drugs for melanoma. Life expectancy for someone with melanoma who (like my father) insists on being treated is approximately 6-8 weeks. The medical profession in the UK advise their patients with melanoma to have no treatment therefore extending their life by several months.

I know this is a conspiracy website, but you know, not everyone in this world is about making profits out of others misery.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm sceptical, because it's my understanding that cancer in the lungs is incurable, but the New England Journal of Medicine is not known for sensationalism. I sincerely hope it's true, and that the cure can be repeated for others. If so, it will be the greatest medical achievement of our time, and maybe in history.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
wow i really hope this is true, if it is this is the greatest medical breakthrough in history

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
...2, They have cured plenty of diseases in the past eg small pox .

Name me a couple of diseases cured after polio. I can only think of one. Ulcers. And the scientist had to INFECT HIMSELF WITH THE BACTERIA (and thus, get ulcers) before other scientists and doctors would believe him.

Still to this day, most people (and even some doctors) do not know that ulcers are caused by bacteria.

Also, as to Royal Rife: I've seen the .pdf documents where the AMA kept shipping him rats with cancer, and he kept shipping them back cured. He also developed a microscope that was a DIRECT COMPETITOR of the electron scanning microscope. (That is absolute fact, btw.)

In the only human trials Dr. Rife did, he took 18 terminally ill cancer patients, cured 17 of them, and said he could have cured the last one, but the patient died before the treatment could be administered. In a totally unrelated event, he shortly thereafter had his office raided, his works DESTROYED, including his books and notes, and was sent to jail. I'm sure that was just a coincidence though.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yes a medical breakthrough that you will not hear of in about 1-2 weeks. How will the hospitals make money if they found a cure for cancer?

The total bill for each treatment session at the cancer center is something north of $20,000. The annual cost of my cancer care is more than $300,000. That’s three hundred thousand dollars a year.

Almost $30,000 a month to keep me alive.

Here’s how the cost breaks down.

My bill from the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (where I got my treatment until recently) for September 1, 2006—for three drugs, Herceptin, Avastin, and Zometa—was for $20,052.19.
The Assertive cancer patient

$300,000 per year from one person is a lot.

This year, about 156 people every hour will learn they have cancer, and by the end of 2004 scientists predict 563,700 people will have died from cancer in the United States, according to a report from the American Cancer Society. Evidence from the report shows that obesity and little exercise can cause as many as one-third of the United States’ cancer cases.
Source

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Yes a medical breakthrough that you will not hear of in about 1-2 weeks. How will the hospitals make money if they found a cure for cancer?

Hopefully they can make money by finding the people with cancer and curing them.

Then they can find cures for the rest of our problems.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

fox news came out with it
interesting

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
How much does the new treatment cost ? If it costs a lot it's of no use for our "culture". You are sending troops to other countries to protect your people ?

Now you will find out that human life is worthless and nobody will heal you if you don't have money. The state could easily start a project, to provide this
treatment for free, I am sure there are enough doctors out there who would like to work not for lots of money, but just for saving lives. But this will not happen.

The "system" will tell you : "Sorry, no money no treatment", and you will accept it , I mean it's so obvious, when it's about money there is nothing to do !. Money which "they" can make at a click of the mouse anyway.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
So they are using the humans immune system to cure cancer huh?

Wow, you mean all we have to do is improve our immune system to get rid of cancer? Yes..

Wow, how do you boost an immune system? Watch what you eat! Exercise!

Is it that simple? Of course.

What else do you gain from eating right and exercise? Beauty? Grace?

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i still see all your points about big pharm companies etc. but as i have said before thier are PLENTY of other diseases just as deadly that can go on much longer thn cancer , hepititas , aids etc surely they would cure it and move onto the rest .

they will always make money because thiers always new diseases or old diseases with new strains to combat.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

great in a country with no state health service , but for example it MUST be cheaper to cure cancer than as another poster has stated than to pay 300,000 a year for a cancer sufferers care. its just good money management all round

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
apparently a guy in canada has found a cure for cancer and the medical community is ignoring it in not sure if i can link to it but his name is rick simpson his website is called ww.phoenixtears.ca there is a movie you can download to watch if you know anyone with cancer maybe pass this info onto them the cure takes about an hour or 2 to make and you can do it at home the name of the movie is Run From The Cure - The Rick Simpson Story

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dean007

i think the community at large is not interested in a snake oil salesmen, this latest news is reported by the MSM and is published in the new england medical journal > does mr simpson have evidence to back up his claims , people with this disease need real hope and real action , not another magic potion.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As unbelievable as it sounds, I knew about this method a few years back.

My father was asked by a doctor and researcher at University Hospital in Cleveland to make a power supply for the unit he was testing. My father met him through his 4 month recovery period after the removal of a slow growing low grade tumor on his brain. My father is an Electronic Technician and Computer Software Engineer and apparently after he and the doctor got to talking, the doctor extended the offer to work on the project with him. I remember my father reading a large booklet of sorts for a month or so in time and asking him what it was about. He gave me some basic information but said he couldn't discuss the full project at that time. He mentioned something about using healthy cells and injecting/merging them with cancerous cells via some type of device and in theory, the healthy cells would overtake the cancerous ones. In the following month, I noticed he wasn't carrying that booklet around all the time and asked him what was going on. Apparently the hospital and whatever other funding the doctor was recieving, was abruptly cut off and with little reason.

At the time I figured it may have been a failed experiment but then I eventually realized it was more than likely a cure that the medical corporations didn't want surfacing.

I don't know if this is the same project or at least the same type of "cure" this other doctor was working on, but it sure sounds similar. Of course you don't have to believe a word I say, but I am speaking the truth.

I'll have to show my father this article and maybe he can give me a little more information on what he was working on.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
So they are using the humans immune system to cure cancer huh?

Wow, you mean all we have to do is improve our immune system to get rid of cancer? ...

You know what? I entirely missed this the first time through. This is what people in the "natural" cures area have been saying for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join