It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look The Greys, Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ok I thought I would start a thread on this topic this is a post from another thread.

NOW WHO HERE

REALLY REALLY KNOWS

WHAT THE GREYS ARE UP TO?

Read on:

"Now take the human race.... just because there are bad humans it doesn't mean that the entire human race is bad.

With the Grey's it is the same way..... there are Grey's that do things that are not liked...... my point is you can not take the entire Grey race to be bad just because there are Grey's that do things you do not like or understand."

observer50,

You know you hear this OVER AND OVER again by just about everyone but surely the GREYS must have something in common.

They are here for a purpose... There is an overall Agenda of some kind.

What is it exactly there after?

If we found a way to travel the universe and find other planets with lifeforms that are still in the making or cavemen and help them we would collectively all of us Humans be visiting their planet for a purpose.

To help them and perhaps to pick up some minerals they have we don't who knows.

But ya see I don't believe the greys are just on vacation and some are nice, some are grumpy and some are gangsters. I don't think this is the case I believe COLLECTIVELY they are ALL HERE for a reason and have an AGENDA.

Now what is that agenda? What is that true purpose?

There are so many versions given it's hard to really know for sure.

Are they here to help us or use us or both?

We here about how they are MASTERS OF DECEPTIONS and LIES so this makes me wonder how will we ever really know.

I won't judge the greys but FREEWILL is something that should be RESPECTED and we know that is what is right.

IF someone DOESN"T want to have hybrid offspring or be abducted and examined I FEEL there should be RESPECT LEFT for that person because of that humans FREECHOICE and WILL.

I realize we take animals without their consent but we do not communicate with animals, THE GREYS can communicate with us and if they know we don't want to be taken they still won't respect it.

Anyway it's not important about the NICE or the BAD greys and peoples GOOD and BAD experiences because they can play good and bad with anyone or anything anytime they want.

WHAT IS IMPORTANT is why are they really here?

WHAT DO WE HAVE they want?

Who are they really? IS this fetus thing another made up nice fictional story to make us believe they are here to help us and are us?

HOW DO we ever really find out.

It sounds to me like the Greys have kept us all confused and nobody knows 100% for sure what there all about so they are doing a great job at DECEIVING US or KEEPING US FROM KNOWING really why there here.

I have heard they have taken many people cloned them perfectly and left the clones on earth and taken the real.

The clones are like computers basically programmed to act and do as they have programmed them.

Now this could be not 100% true but I have heard this from George Green and a few others.

WHAT IS THE GREY AGENDA?

I repeat.

WHAT REALLY IS THE GREY AGENDA?

Anyone know?
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Are there any facts to back any of these claims. I am unsure if the grays or any alien species exists. There are no facts that they exist and also if they exist why are no pictures that are not faked out there. That's why thet whole abduction scenario is full of holes. If they exist and are so technically advanced then why not excrete DNA from few and make clones are whatever they are doing instead of abducting
countless of people.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ok I have started a few threads of my own and am begining to pick up on how the ATS community as a whole operates, as I have been a victim of the onslought of attacks by making a claim or assuming a truth without having "proof".
SOooooo,
Where is your proof that greys even exisist?
We can go on all day about what their agenda is but you haven't provided
any proof that they exist in the first place.
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof!

God I love being an ATSer now.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

"Where is your proof that greys even exisist?"

cbass,

This thread is not about proving that alien greys exist, for those of you who disbelieve just skip the thread altogether.

There are those of us who know that they exist because we have seen them and been taken aboard their spacecraft so for those of you who know about the greys and have had first hand experience the questions are directed to you.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

"Are there any facts to back any of these claims. I am unsure if the grays or any alien species exists."

riggs2099,

Please review by previous post!

Thanks for visiting!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_CONTACT

You have posted many many questions on your first post, many good questions, questions we'd ALL love answers to but no one ever seems to be able to get to the bottom of this do they.

Are they good, are they bad, are they actually here at all, what do they want from us...why dont they speak. Yes WHY dont they speak. They are 2500 years ahead of us yet they never speak. Ive heard the tall greys do but never the small droid ones. Id love for just one word from them, telepathic of course but they never seem to give us anything do they.

So to answer your post of the greys agenda I really dont think we'll ever know until we are meant to know or when its actually too late.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Impossible to know the intentions of an dimensional being. How can anyone know the intentions if they airnt willing to share? They had a chance since 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, now 2008 to tell us while they've been working underground with the military. Im thinking by the time our climate reaches sky high with disasters on the entire planet they may help out, if not it shows they are a Biblical account of the Satans in the book of the enoch. Billions of people are on the planet, that is a lot of souls and im not taking that many people are going to be left when they(the watchers) decide to show up. Whatever happens with this whole alien subject, because i don't think its going to happen yet untill much later in about two generations.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Hiddendogstar]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hiddendogstar

"Impossible to know the intentions of an dimensional being"

I guess one can't unless your in contact with those who are benevolent beings even perhaps angelic and are aware of what these lower dimensional beings are really up to:

My guess on the greys is they are using our body parts and creating other creatures with them.

The same way we put together cars with parts they are putting together there own created animals and slaves to serve their purpose with our body parts.

In most cases we are taken and used for their slaves directly, or our babies are through the hybrid program etc. They are masters at mind control so they program everything and use them like toys. Sickening but this is the report that seems to be coming in!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Your probably right Mr. Green,

We won't ever know until the day comes that it perhaps is too late!

But I have a feeling there are much more higher up benevolent beings watching out for us and will never allow the greys or the lizzies to destroy us or take complete captivation of our civilizations.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wehave already lost!!

My reasoning is that they can do it at will; they can control humans and implant memory.

How long have they been here? Fifty, one hundred, one thousand years? How much more time will they need?

Now if this is true and with their genetic modification of human DNA and memory implants they have an army of slaves already trained to activate when they are ready to act.

They would already have their minions in place at high levels of government and military gradually taking control and keeping this secret from the wider population of earth as such they are in total control and have already won.

Now if someone can tell me how to fight back and/or detect them in our skies or know how to stop them abducting and mind control so a resistance movement can be effective in our liberation that’s what the focus should be.

The religious argument as a defence doesn’t work for me.
But each to their own devices.

Yet to be proven that they exist.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
My guess on the greys is they are using our body parts and creating other creatures with them.

Are you sure. No dont think this is happenning . Yes DNA maybe taken but body parts, your not serious are you? I think we'd sort of notice the odd leg missing.
What on earth would be the point to this, it just wouldn't work you'd end up with a frankinsteins monster all joined up..now that would be scary...the head of a reptile, the body of a grey, the legs of a human and the brain of a nordic
Mmm strange alien indeed.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

"Yes DNA maybe taken but body parts, your not serious are you?"

Mr. Green,

I should have re-worded what I meant to say.

I mean they have used our DNA and experimented with it creating other creatures like half/human half pig or etc. etc. experiments!

There are many who have spoken about such experiments and I believe there are a few sick pictures floating around.

Afterall they have mastered mixing their dna with ours creating hybrids and I believe they keep re-creating these hybrids to look closer and closer to us but using shared DNA.

Until now the little black box project is still open.

BETTER?

Tks for the post!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BladeGlint

"Now if someone can tell me how to fight back and/or detect them in our skies or know how to stop them abducting and mind control so a resistance movement can be effective in our liberation that’s what the focus should be."

BladeGlint,

I'll tell you how to fight back or what you can do,

Purchase dynamite,

wire your house controlled by remote control
when they come for you.

Hit the switch!

It's a great sacrifice for the better of mankind as the greys can dematerialize and die!

Kindest Regards,

Tks for the post!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT
reply to post by BladeGlint

BladeGlint,

I'll tell you how to fight back or what you can do,

Purchase dynamite,

wire your house controlled by remote control
when they come for you.

Hit the switch!

It's a great sacrifice for the better of mankind as the greys can dematerialize and die!

Kindest Regards,

Tks for the post!

Now is it just me or is this thread a bit whacky! ET contact I have done several threads on hybrids as this is an area I have a great interest in and at no point would I consider blowing them up with dynamite.

I feel the hybrids are a very misunderstood part of the whole alien abduction thing and I for one feel they are in need of understanding not dynamite.

MG

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It was meant to be a joke,

Tks for picking up on the humor!

Kindest Regards &

Once again tks for the post!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
My friends, we need to stop looking at other beings as "benevolent" or "malevolent", "progressive" or "regressive". A being can never be completely one thing. That is OVERsimplifying the entire issue here. Yes they do have an agenda. So far we have figured out that there was an agreement made with the people involved to take eggs and semen to create a hybrid race. You want total complete concrete proof? sorry NO one can provide that.

thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Enough is enough already, after all these decades it amazes me that we are still at the point where we are still asking are they real or not. You know darn right well that there are people that know and people that deny and it will always be this way until each person has the proof that they can see and feel for themselves.

Let us put all that aside real or fake crap and learn something. I want you to understand I am only telling you what I have been shown and told to me by the one I go to and our Creator's as hard as that might be for you to swallow and I don't mean that be be said in a harsh or rude way.

What is nice about writing here is I can write what is and it isn't believed so I can tell it as it is. I know what I write makes me the writer sound as if I have a problem in the head but that's okay too because I can put the information out and if nothing else in time when things come to light maybe you will say "dang" am I stupid I should have paid more attention and learned something.

First there are many different beings right here in the deepest of our waters and the ships as you should know are air and water ships. I would like to say when the photo's whether faked or hoaxed on the whole here at ATS I will say the movements are correct. The ships are amazing and they have different ships for different usages. The ships hover and can move so fast from a stand still that if you don't know how they usually fly you will probably lose them. They can stop on a pin prick and go in any direction they would like instantly. With the lights on the ships, they can mimic any aircraft on Earth and they can also mimic the sound of any aircraft on Earth if they would like to. There are small pod ships there are gathering ships there are monitoring ships there are what you call mother ships and when you look up and you think you are looking at all those stars well.....all those stars aren't stars .

I can only tell you about the ones I know and of course I will be talking about the Grey's.

I do have to take my Grandson out to get teeth removed so I am not going to start writing now because it will take awhile and when I write I will not answer any questions so save them until I am done.

You want to know the truth right from them and myself (and I am not talking them giving me screen memories like some people here always think) then I will tell you all I know and you can take it or leave it I really do not care.

I am one who observes here and there and as I have written before and what people can not comprehend is I am a human with an Alien Soul that of a tall Grey.

I just give a quick run down on the Grey's.

There are many different Grey's and the Grey's can have different tinges in color to them, I deal with the white Grey's. There are short ones who I just call the shorties and the tall Grey's that aren't really all that tall and the exptremely tall Grey's whom are known as the Elder's our Creator's.

I was a tall Grey and I was asked by the Elders if I would come to Earth to help the human race when it was time and I agreed as long as it was for the good. I was told that when I became human I would become stupid and that they would come to me throughout my human life when they could.

I have to leave now BBL.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As you have probably heard in your lifetime the best place to hide something is right out in the open. Well, its mostly all on the net, the truth mixed in with untruth this way it is out there but who is going to believe.

The drawings you see of the Grey's are right on the mark and I do get insulted when people get repulsed by a picture because to me all life is unique in its own way.

As many of you know deep down but won't admit to yourself these beings could take over Earth and everything on it at anytime they would like, our government knows this. Our government knows that they can not defend us even if every Country on this Planet worked as one unit.

As for the Agenda it depends of how you want to look at it. The easiest way to put it is:

"Earth is not ours" Why would mankind think Earth is there's, would it be because they can speak and the animals, insects, plants and so on can not. Actually what I listed is in ways more intelligent then a human being.

They are not here to take over Earth because they can not survive up on its territories there is to much Oxygen in our air. As they put it they are not here to interfere and this word interfere is an interesting word isn't it. To the human they are interfereing in there lives but to these beings they are not interfereing because they consider this Planet theres so how do they interfere with what is theres.

Again plain and simple Earth is there "LABORATORY" and they study everthing and everyone on this Planet. I have written this before we are to them as our animals are to us, some pets, some specimens, some left to roam for the time.

This Planet named Earth is monitored and everything has been recorded since the beginning of our time. Time and monies have no meaning to them what-so-ever.

Everything this race has been taught is not the way it is. This species and all creations that have been created are a mixture of a little of this and maybe a little of that. They watch for us to evolve and think we evolve to slowly they plant the seed and wait and watch to see how long it takes to come to fruitation.

They consider this race a stupid species because it does not know how to use its brain (only uses a small portion of it's brain) however they say we do have intelligence and this makes for a good "STUDY"

It is known on Earth that these beings "are" superior so our Scientist try to solve things by trying to look for there answers in an intelligent way but what you have to understand is these beings consider this race stupid so they say all you need to use is plain old logic and common sense and that the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

My understanding is they never plan on contact as you would like and what I was told was they would confer only "one" time to interfere and that was if we were about to destroy Earth because if we destroyed Earth we would destroy there Laboratory. That showing if it ever occurs will be massive and all at one time fast and furious all around this Planet and this you will know is not a Hologram from the government, you will know the real deal, you will feel it under your feet.

They all wait not just the Grey's but all wait for Evolution to take a giant leap., meaning working together as a species to clean the air, water, land and to help and care for one another, monies and time need not be.

We needed to plant in mass to replenish our Oxygen supply and we have not done this so if this is not done massively starting yesterday most of you aren't going to be here come March 17, 2046. Pay attention the oxygen in our waters is starting to disappear, earthquakes, volcanoes, will erupt together and Tsunami's will hit Coasts of lands unfortunately loss of life is going to be at an extinction level but with the help of these beings most of you consider disgusting are going to be the ones that save this Planet and myself and others like myself that have been sent here will be bringing in a New Beginning.

As far as abductions it has always been done this way how do you think the Universe became populated, this occurs in all societies this society is no different. This Universe is so full of life stop letting yourselves be fooled.

It is time you split your caccoon open and learn to open your wings and fly my friends.

I'm sure there is so much more for me to write but this should be enough for you guys to pick apart,

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Ok I have started a few threads of my own and am begining to pick up on how the ATS community as a whole operates, as I have been a victim of the onslought of attacks by making a claim or assuming a truth without having "proof".
SOooooo,
Where is your proof that greys even exisist?
We can go on all day about what their agenda is but you haven't provided
any proof that they exist in the first place.
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof!

God I love being an ATSer now.

same can go for all those reptilian threads the canadianvandal was doing awhile back

without definitive proof we can only speculate on stuff like this

im sure this is a worldwide discussion that could go on forever until truth is found and prooved

assuming truth without proof, priceless

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In reply to observe50

Hi

Interesting post there. Ive heard of people before who say they remember being told that they are a soul of a grey. Must be strange to have such different past life memories as you have.

I know the greys are real even though I dont remember ever seeing one, Ive seen a hybrid but not a grey.

So you are a soul of a tall grey who was created by an even taller grey called an elder (creator). Who created the creators then? Are you saying that all greys down from these Elders are actually created in say a lab type situation? It must be because no way are these tall Elders the ultimate creators. So your just as much their creation as a human soul is then, as your pointing to the fact that humans have been created by the greys to occupy their lab which we call Earth.

Bit depressing being called a lab experiment .

I saw a hybrid once that was green but had the dark eyes of a grey ( not wrap around though) with a slight humanoid appearence, do you know of this race?

What you have to say is interesting I must say. Like everything else on hear though its working out whats true and whats not.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join