It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X spotted past Pluto!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Check this out new model shows possible planet x

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AoqZ2IFsf2nxaukqSMnt0LYDW7oF

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow I wouldn't have expected to hear something like this today. Very interesting to say the least. I hope that they will investigate further into this matter. This news defiantly makes lots of people on this forum very happy.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Zetas right again!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. There is no such thing as "planet X" in the conspiratorial sense. Are there large planetoids beyond Pluto made of rock and ice...yes. Are any of them heading to destroy Earth...no.

Calling such obvious things "planet X' on a bulletin board full of conspiracy believers such as this, only allows them to support their ignorant delusions as they do...by taking a post here and there, a website here and there, and a new story here and there to make them comfortable in their ignorant beliefs.

So no, there is no "planet X" in the conspiratorial sense. Plenty of planet size (small) rocks of ice and whatnot out there to be discovered, but none headed this way.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

What is wrong with giving people hope in something that they believe in? Some of these people may dedicate their whole life in finding this Planet X and any little bit of hope or information keeps them going. It makes them want more and try harder. I in fact think that even if the whole planet x thing is not real then it gave people a good story to talk about none the less. Give these people credit and quit trying to wreck their dreams!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I figured more people would be interested in this new find but, I guess not. Well the info is out for people to see anyways.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There is no such thing as "planet X"
So no, there is no "planet X" in the conspiratorial sense. Plenty of planet size (small) rocks of ice and whatnot out there to be discovered, but none headed this way.

It is something, you can call it X, or DUMB, or NIBIRU, it is something there!
Either it is small rocks of ice or whatever. IT IS IT!

You know why X, anonymous! That's why it is called planet X.

IT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081

What is wrong with giving people hope in something that they believe in? Some of these people may dedicate their whole life in finding this Planet X and any little bit of hope or information keeps them going. It makes them want more and try harder. I in fact think that even if the whole planet x thing is not real then it gave people a good story to talk about none the less. Give these people credit and quit trying to wreck their dreams!

Yeah try telling that to the families of the planet X cults, several who lost family members through depression and even suicide, when planet x failed to turn up the first 4 times, and the cults (which they invested all their belongings into) disbanded, leaving the former follwers with nothing

Damn scaremongers

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nice...bigger than Pluto hey ?

Interesting. Cheers for posting.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There is no such thing as "planet X"

It is something, you can call it X, or DUMB, or NIBIRU, it is something there!
Either it is small rocks of ice or whatever. IT IS IT!

You know why X, anonymous! That's why it is called planet X.

IT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you rephrase that / retype that in a way that we (or just me) can understand please?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081

Give these people credit and quit trying to wreck their dreams!

So who are these people you are referring to? The people whom have been brain washed by these hoaxers and scaremongers do you actually want people to commit suicide are you still clining onto nibiru planet x which is supposed to come in 2012?, I can tell you now that planet x is beyond pluto and is called UB313 but this has been known for 2 years so your story is well out of date

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is another thread out there thats been posted in talking about these kuiper belt dwarf planets,if that what you want to call them.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

'Cause this site isn't about preserving dreams it's about "Denying Ignorance." You'll see it at the top left of your screen. Planet X always has, and always will be the call all phrase for unknown plaentoids, or in this case, Plutoids, in space.
Here it means a planet going to OMG KILL US ALL!! whenever it gets around to it, apparently.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
sorry bro.. not quite proof though..

no news is good news and i for one

hope the one you of talk of..

forgets to arrive,,

what you say is true though..

many planet x's

the idea that one could never come our way,

well how come it could never come our way..??

couple of week's ago, that earth sized object, hitting the sun..

these things come hard and quick.. without warning most of the time..

we live in a bowling alley.. we are the ten pins in the bowling alley..

thats mad..

i have noticed an increase in the mainstream meadia articles on the subject.
what that is supposed to mean i know not.. the japs are on the trail officially.
other groups have their own resources..

they will find planet x again, and again, and again...

peace n luv

dz

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eric52081

I believe in the sumerian tablets and I do believe there is a planet nibiru out there, there are enough stories about that winged disk in too many ancient texts from many civilizations.

Now the question is when will it return?

Could be 10-20 or even 100 years from now or more!

Who really knows,

But I believe it is there!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daz__

couple of week's ago, that earth sized object, hitting the sun..

uhh, care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

you are correct sir, i did A LOT of reading up on this planet X/Nibiru subject a while ago, and IIRC Nibiru is supposedly 8X the Earth's mass. meaning that something like this is really not what all the people who believe this are looking for.

there are prolly thousands and thousands of undiscovered things in our Solar system, not all of them are the dreaded planet Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

FYI planet X was already found when they found Xena. X is the roman numeral for 10, and that is where they get planet X from, because before all these changes in what classifies a planet (these changes are great IMO, it shows that we are actually evolving in our knowledge of our solar system. and we aren't simply calling any big round rock out there a planet.) Pluto was planet IX and Xena was planet X

basically what im saying is that it is a bit incorrect to refer to the planet that everyone is looking for as "planet X" if it were real, the names it would go under are "wyrmwood" or "nibiru"

[edit on 6/19/08 by SRTkid86]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankP

yes, please do, that is the first i have heard of something like that, and i assume something like that would have been ALL over the internet/TV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join