It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do I trust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Right this is for those that live in the UK,,,

Should TSHTF I have worked out a hidy hole...now others will have the same idea...and England is a small place!!

Scenario...we find a safe place then we see someome near..now any survivalist will look at something like that as a potential threat...I know there are a few ATS's in the Uk have the same idea..and the people that have been on here are ok..and would be there for the same reasons...I would hate to put an arrow into someone who is there for the same reasons...or have them attack me!!

So a password I think would be ATS...could be the first words when challenged!!

Just a thought..because if I was in an area and someone got too close....

No plan has been worked out for us in the UK....and maybe never will...but I think it may be a good idea!!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Trust NO ONE, as a matter of fact I think a quick suicide is the most logical decision living in this hostile world. You know, methamphetamine addicts think like that.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
My point is!!... just ruling things out.....planning and looking at the worst scenario!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

Well !!your an American and a long way from me....and working as a nurse with drug addicts...you would stand a chance anyway !!lol

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

I am a nurse working with drug addicts? Or you are? And I would stand a chance? A chance for what? being let in to your secret bunker?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuck

I know there are a few ATS's in the Uk have the same idea..and the people that have been on here are ok..and would be there for the same reasons...

Yeah, that right ATS's are OK.

I think your planning needs a little more scrutiny and a lot more paranoia.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry ..worked as a nurse with drug addicts a number of years and you learn to see the addiction.so you know they are not worth your time....and most people in the UK don't have the luxury of bunkers !!lol

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well I was going on the premise that us in the UK arn't as paranoid as the Americans !!lol...so never know!! ..might stand a chance !!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I guess just go with your instincts.
If your spidy senses tingle when you are dealing with someone,chances are,you are picking up on nervous mannerisms from a dishonest person subconsciously..

edit woopsy spelling

[edit on 18-6-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You probably shouldn't let me in. I eat a lot and I'm difficult to live with.

On the other hand, I've got my own survival gear and I know how to build a Tesla plasma gun and other interesting contraptions.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hello Shuck,

Im also from the uk, infact im in the south.
I will keep that word in mind if the SHTF, and infact I will also seek to use this word in any case of a sitx.
Thanks for putting that idea forward.

Feel free to U2U me if you like.

Colec156.

apc

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The LAST people I would trust are strangers from the Internet. And strangers from around these parts? Man... you'd get some nut who thinks the best thing to do would be to blow himself up in your hidey hole so that your survivalist group will be safe in Heaven before the Reptilians attack by smashing the hollow Moon into the holographic Earth.

Trust people you actually know you can trust. It should be a short list.

top topics

join