It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BSG 2 Missing Battlestars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hey everyone

So tonight we had Revelations (woohoo!) and I was hoping to see two battlestars, the "Hades" and the "Titan".

Can anyone remember way back when S4 started the SciFi channel aired a promo which shows two Mercury class battlestars (I think there Mercury class)?

I cant find the original trailer anywhere but I found the battlestars on a Youtube vid.

www.youtube.com...

Go to 2:27 and you can see both, whats the deal with showing them that early on and not putting them in the first half?

Has anyone got any ideas on this I've been racking my brains out trying to think of a reason!?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
In that same video you posted, it shows you exactly what happened to the other battlestar. It rams into a cylon basestar and destroys them both.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
1 month later and only 1 reply
I had forgot I posted this!

The battlestar which crashes into the basestar is the pegasus which is destroyed in...episode 4 of series 3, the 2 battlestars I want to know about are the ones shown in the season 4 promo for the sci fi channel, I cant find the original trailer anymore but it clearly shows 2 battlestars which havent been shown in any of the episodes so far.

I was wondering if anybody knew anything about them but after a month nobody seems to know...maybe they are in the second half of season 4 or maybe the were deleted...who knows

new topics

join