It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In need of a teacher. Or anyone willing to help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

I have to be very brief so what is a birthswitch?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok now that I'm back home I can fully express my thoughts.
First what is birthswitch. I'm very intersted as to what that might be.
Second you want me to show you?....ok....Ill put a video up on me doing telekinesis. I just dont know how to post it, so just gimmie a little bit

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
HA. I just tested positive for remote viewing!!!!!!!!!
I took a test online and it was just a bunch of landscapes and you had to write down what came to you and I got 1/3, 4/5, 2/6, and 100% for my correctness everytime i tried a different landscape. Thats what I got so like the first time I got 1/3 then I did another landscape picture and I got 4/5 correct. then another landscape and I got 2/6 correct, the last time I got 100% as to what I felt and as to what the landscape was

OH!! but the video. hold on let me try to put that on here
anyone have any idea how to go about doing that?!?!

sorry...I'm just a little excited

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Still_Learning]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Still_Learning

A birthswitch is basically your genetics that dictate what abilities you're born with.

Examples of some different birthswitches:

Born-On

Persons with this birth-switch usually have at least 4 talents, one from each Aspect, usually spectral. These are generally level 2, except for the primary, which is level 2 to 3. Born-ons have some problems with development. Born-ons are almost always able to sense the birth-switch of other people, and usually the level of ability. Born-ons generally exhibit at least some of the non psi-talent related characteristics of psions, usually at least 4 to 10. The vast majority of Born-ons are unable to suppress their psi abilities, and are always active (hence, "born-on"). Continuing the computer analogy again, born-ons not only have the equipment and the basic operating system, but they also have a few specific programs. They have abilities which are not only active, but which can be used in practical situations on an instinctive level. Just as partials may have some difficulties with abilities outside of their spectrum, so it is too with born-ons. In addition, because their abilities are used instinctively, they may have a bit of difficulty learning to control them deliberately. These are not truly major difficulties, in most cases, and development can put all of the birth-switches on an even footing. It all depends on how much drive a person has.

Non

Persons with this birth switch have no genetically linked talents for using psionic abilities, and variable ability to develop them. Developed nons may have any number of abilities in any aspect or area, and usually only have one or two of the non-psi-talent related traits. Potential ability in nons varies from person to person, of course, but they are fully capable of reaching the same potentials as born-psis in the vast majority of cases. Nons have all of the basic "equipment" to learn psi, they simply must learn it from scratch, much as a musician must learn music. A Non who decides to learn psionics usually has excellent drive.

Synchronizer

ynchronizers link to the people around them instinctively (synchronizing patterns and frequencies), and emulate all of their psi abilities. They are able to use these abilities just as the originator can, until the target being emulated moves out of range. Synchronizing causes an interlocking of their field with the target's, and the synchronizer may retain some of the target's energy as a result when the target moves away, but this should not be confused with deliberate or unconscious vamping. However, Synchronizers have the ability (though not the need) to vamp at will, and a hyper-capacity allowing them to store and utilize tremendous quantities of energy.

Quotes taken from Psi Genetics Theory by Winged Wolf

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Oh well in that case I might be a born-on because when I was just a baby my mother took me to a psychic and she said that I would be able to have great power but I just had to work at it.

But then again I might be a non because I didn't practice these abilitys until about a year ago, and they came with ease. So is their something like that. Because my mom isn't a psion, but I sense that If she wanted to be then she could advance to a certain point. My dad....well I don't really have my dad around much. But when I was with him I felt the same thing. Neither of them are compleatly ignorant to the fact that psionics are real.

So I guess my question now is, is there something that fits my description.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Why don't you read the article and see what fits you?

List of known birthswitches:
Non
Born-on
Partial
Specialties
Switcher
Phase-Switcher
Psi-Vamp
Haute's
Generators (Pheonix)
Immunes
Banshee
Detonator
Synchronizer
(Everything listed below "Born-on" is in the "Born-on" catagory.)

Since I don't know you personally, I cannot tell you what your birthswitch is. I guess if you're a born-on, you would've noticed your abilities at a young age. If you've never shown any sign of psychic behavior until you started practing a year ago, you're probably a non.

If you are a non, then you're one fast learner. Your extensive list of abilities would take a lot longer than a year to train. I guess it would be possible within a year's time if you had nothing else going on in your life and you were able to base your entire life on psionics.

However, since you're 15, I doubt it. Which leads me to believe you're either lying or exaggerating a bit.

Oh, and I don't really trust psychics that do palm readings or what not. While, I am a believer in the psychic phenonom, I really think the "street psychics" out there are scammers. Most of them usually just do a cold reading by reading your facial expressions and BSing their way through.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Hyzera]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Oh dude I feel you 100% on the street psychic's thing. But this was one of her personal friends that told her that. And I'm not exagerating, I just can't find a way to put this video on this thread. I guess I could try to put it on youtube or something and give the link for that. I'll have to see if that works

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Once you upload the video to YouTube, look at the link and it should look something like this:

youtube. com/watch?v =AAAAAAAAA

Look at your YouTube link and copy the text that is where the AAAAAAAAAs are in my example.

Once you've copied the text, start a reply on ATS and click the "YouTube VIDEO" button, and paste your text into the text box.

It should then look something like this:

[y vid]AAAAAAAAA[/y vid]

The telekinesis, I believe. If you had just said you knew how to do TK and not the other abilities, it would sound a bit more believeable (To me at least.) The other abilities would require you to either be a born-on, fast learner, have a life revolving around psionics, or a hoaxer. I hope it's not hoaxer.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Hyzera]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

I'm a very fast learner. Plus I'm smart. People just tell me I'm really lazy when it comes to things I'm not interested in. And they would be 100% correct. I get average grades in school. B's C's......but I did fail algebra this year (I HATE algebra. Plus my teacher was horrible he failed 75% of his class.) But even though I have have an iq of 162. Which I'm told is good.

I guess I'm trying to give you some insight on things like this because none of those birth-switches fit me. I had some aspects in certain ones but none of them really fit me.

Oh and how long is this download suppose to take because its taking an awful long time

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ok, I'm curious. You said you can see your Psi? Can you see it with your naked eye or something?

And yea, uploading takes a while if you're on a slow connection.

I'm a very fast learner. Plus I'm smart. People just tell me I'm really lazy when it comes to things I'm not interested in. And they would be 100% correct. I get average grades in school. B's C's......but I did fail algebra this year (I HATE algebra. Plus my teacher was horrible he failed 75% of his class.) But even though I have have an iq of 162. Which I'm told is good.

We're more alike than I thought.

I had an algebra teacher just like that. He was tough, and I barely squeezed by the passing mark with 70-75. I ended the year by getting a 97.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Yes. I can see my own energy with my own eye. It comes to me as like an indigo/green/violet/light blue static kind of thing. like if you were to look at a television where there is no reception and it makes that annoying sound. Well I see it like that. except with out the annoying sound. At first I thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me but then I noticed that this happend everytime there was pent up energy in my hands. Oh, and I looked at the birth-switch chart again and I think I relate more to a non. Because I do get muscle spasms...alot. But they only started happening after the psi work.

My friend though can see it as white stars and blue snakes or ribbons. He's really sensative though. espeially since he hasn't worked with energy at all

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Still_Learning]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

AIGHT. I got it. Damn that took a little bit too long, ok here it is

I had to make another one because the first one was #ed up.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
WARNING-Use at your own risk-WARNING

Go to a mall nearest you.

Find yourself a seat(preferably in the middle of walking paths), and sit down.

Step one:
Listen to yourself breathe. [20min]

Step two:
Observe yourself breathing. [30min]

Step three:
Listen to others breathe(this takes lots of practice). [45min]

Step four:
Observe others breathing. [1hr]

Now, once you have done this relax. Do not think of anything. Do not move, and do not speak.

Stay seated and just be. You will be in the moment, and nothing else. You are not anywhere, you are not anything, you are. Period.

I shall leave the rest up to you, HOWEVER, please be careful. No matter what happens remember, you are the controller of your own being. You cannot be hurt and you are not there to hurt.

I hope this helps you and your journey.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

What is this for? Like a deep meditation? It sounds interesting. I'll Try it when I have some free time outside somewhere.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Wait. Why did you post warning at the top? How is this dangerous. Its just meditation.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well first of all I like how the negative comments stopped once you put the video up... second where did you learn how to improve these abilities? seeing as how that moving it and making it rotate was very interesting, and it didnt really appear as if you hit the piece of paper or anything... and is that all you can do? just spin a piece of paper, if it is why not try to advance that ability before you try and obtain more.. I'd say mastering one ability would be far greater than being a novice in five or six.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Penumbra

This is true. And I see where your comming from. And I can do more. I moved a pencil a couple of days ago. And the fist time I did it, it was a half empty soda can. I guess I'm just trying to get back to how I did that before. But that time was a compleate accident.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So after some thought about that birthswitch thing. Because that kinda interests me. But I think that I am a non. Simply because I was up late last night and my theigh started spazing out. But if I am a non, shouldn't my abilities be alot lower level than they are at this point? Also I just remembered when I was younger I used to astral project all the time when I was just getting out of bed. My mother would wake me up but I would sort of fall asleep but not compleatly. Then I remember gettig up and walking around the house but not really getting ready for the day. Then I would hear a loud yell and I would open my eyes and it would be my mother at my doorway telling me to get up. Then I would be confused because I already thought that I was up and about.

Do you think you anyone could further clarify my birthswitch knowing this? Or is it just another useless peice of information?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join