It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Civil War Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Like 2 out of the last 3 nights ive had strange dreams, that involed firing an OLD rifle.

The first dream it was me and another guy, it was a cold dark Snowy night, and we saw something out ahead over the embankment. We Creeped onto an enbankment, and they we were shot at, with bullets flying thru the snow. Then huge lights flashed from over the hill and me and the other guy ran back to the village.

The secod dream last night was a bigger fight. This one was on an open feild in broaddaylight. There was an entire line of men on each side of me. And i could hear the drums of the marching enemy. Then over the hill came the Redcoats, it looked just like Brittish soilders of the Brittish empire... The enemy advanced over the hill, and was moving in, then i gave the commands, to lock and fire, and the entire front enemy line dropped, and a second wave charged with bayonets fixed and we enguaged in had to hand combat to little effect, with a total rout. As i ran i woke up...

I found the dreams strange, VERY intense.

I remember staring down the rifle, aiming, and fireing, the smoke, the men droping, and the Bayounet charge, from the redcoats...

I have no idea what it means, the dreams were running normaly in both cases, until these events happen. By normaly, i mean having a good time, partying or just hanging, and what not, casual events, until comabt intervened... what could it mean?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I had a few more of this same type of dream...

OLD, very old guns...

Black powder guns.. Fighting in the snow...

It happen the other night, i can't remeber the specifics, but it was a similar situation.

This time, i was out in the wood, with several other men with men. We creept up a hill, and we came under fire. The man next to me was hit, and i stared at him, he was just a man, not a face, no distinguished face, but i felt he was important.

And on that hill, under-fire, with a man dying in my arms, i awoke...

I was going to make a new thread on this, but figured, it was similar enough to the first couple dreams i had, to include it here....

ANY input would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Very interesting. I don't know much about dreams and how they work, but im wondering about the possibility of some type of past life event being brought forth in your dream.

On a side note, the red coats, (the British) fought in the revolutionary war, not the civil war. So possible civil war dream, no. Possible revolutionary war dream.yes.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yea, i know i misspoke in the title...

But its close enough to the Same Era...

I just want to remember more of whats going on in them

top topics

join