It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation / Art Bell Episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Listening to this right now, thought some of you might like it as well.
Art interviewing psychologist Brian Weiss regarding his research and how he stumbled upon proof of reincarnation.
Reincarnation

[edit on 6/14/2008 by librasleep]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I am listening.

I read the book that Weis wrote a long time ago. It is good to listen to him. He seems very "sane" and logical.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I miss listening to Coast to Coast. Don't get it on the radio here where I live now.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
In my opinion Brian Weiss is the very best on this topic with excellent and verifiable clinical data.

Also, the Art Bell episode you mention above is an example of why Art Bell is the very best in the business. One could learn a great deal from listening to manner in which he conducts the interview and the depth of his preparation before hand.

It would be interesting to know how many on ATS have experienced past life regression or otherwise have personal experience of past life or future life experience.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Is there a streaming radio channel to listen to art bell free?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I firmly believe in reincarnation, and had done a few regressions... it was quite an experience. I've got some karmic debts to pay, hah :p

I'd recommend it to most, it can help you heal some wounds and/or understand certain things-aspects of your actual life.

new topics

top topics

join