It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Gods once again for history to repeat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Assyrians/Egypt/Mayan/many others had
alien gods, worshipped sun disks/others (what we now call UFO's)
.......are the Gods that we now abandoned from many religions (who were aliens) going to return? Anyone thought about this?

Oh and read the Seventh book of Moses,
make sure a pillar of cloud appears by day by chanting the holy alien names or a fire by night for them aliens lmao

You will freak out if you knew the truth :-)

If not they still fly over the skys? Why do you think about this alien excuse? How do you think they would show themself to us? As an Alien or a God ?

This would shake the foundation of the planet. Would the Government stop an invasion from a returning God? Or how would you feel if our Government introducted an alien being for you to know?

[edit on 14-6-2008 by DrakoSlavory]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Imagination, ideas, and potentially celebrities? I've always found Hollywood to been a little too Olympian for my comfort. Plus they all seem to be in on something. Scientology?

Unless, and I think this sometimes, all stories of God and gods essentially stem from a single group of people influenced by extraXXXXial beings. I like Sumer, but that one guy who postulates stuff about Niburu kind of ruined that for everyone
Pre-Sumerian civilizations?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by joecamel
Imagination, ideas, and potentially celebrities? I've always found Hollywood to been a little too Olympian for my comfort. Plus they all seem to be in on something. Scientology?

Unless, and I think this sometimes, all stories of God and gods essentially stem from a single group of people influenced by extraXXXXial beings. I like Sumer, but that one guy who postulates stuff about Niburu kind of ruined that for everyone
Pre-Sumerian civilizations?

The problem is hollywood is an imagination a virtual projection for what you can imagine to be real. Did you not know the mayans were willing to sacrifice children for the gods they believed? They would sacrifice them for the Gods :-) dont forget Indiana jones is here to remind us about mayan culture and the calender 2012 return!

[edit on 14-6-2008 by DrakoSlavory]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakoSlavory

i have been waiting a long time for full contact...we need the light to come back and save us from our current darkness imo.

we were supposed to have free will,but evil is just becoming an all out wrecking ball atm...i wish they would see the light.

i'm ready to forgive and forget..much love to you all

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by joecamel

i totally agree with u. if u take an open minded look at all the symbols and logos used by all the big production companies ie; columbia,pegesus and many others the picture starts to become a little clearer,well to me it does.

peace

new topics

top topics

join