It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cintra and the Trans-Texas Corridor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Cintra is a Spanish company that manages 21 toll highways throughout the world.. www.corridorwatch.org... This company has been awarded 430 million in loans from the U.S. government for the development and construction of the Trans-Texas Corridor. We can debate all we wan't about the existence of the emerging North American Union . The fact is that this "in your face America,approach" is depending on our ignorance. With a trade deficit adding to one trillion dollars a year we are spiraling into the super NAFTA or the North American Union; as described by Rep. Marci Kaptur in the following video..www.youtube.com... We are dealing with the world elite that are planning for the N.A.U. The recent Bilderberg group meeting surely discussed this as the governor of my state ,Kathleen Sebillius was on the invited list.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I don't see what this has to do with a possible NAU as the company is Spanish...as in from Spain. But maybe I'm missing something?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

"The recent Bilderberg group meeting surely discussed this as the governor of my state ,Kathleen Sebillius was on the invited list."

That is not a good sign. After Perry started going to Bilderberg meetings, he started a campaign of pure hate against Texans. He tried to force all little girls to recieve the HPV/death/sterilization vaccination and he is now an enthusiatic supporter of mass kidnapping by CPS.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It is incredible how many Americans are clueless about this. Here in New Mexico we passed an amendment to our state constitution that allows foreign investors to own property here. Of course it passed, because people had no Idea that it had the potential of turning our Interstate hwy's into tollroads.

I have been talking about this stuff since 05'. People are totally ignorant to the fact that they are attempting to do this.

Our awesome Interstate Hwy's are being auctioned to foreign country's and we are loosing our country at the same time.

new topics

top topics

join