It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ties between sovereignty declaration and OKC bombing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

" on McVeigh and he was a big anti government guy who was really pissed off over Waco "

TOTAL DISINFO

just put two and two together...what he told his sister...

mcveigh IS covert ops....

and with this much attention....I'm very concerned.

More so if a big wave of support starts...I'll be watching for an "event" to deflate the movement.

NOTHING, absolutely nothing, is as it seems...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

" because they will throw the Fed card around."

And according to the constitution, they don't HAVE that card, they just made it up to suit an agenda.

this has the potential to get mighty hairy...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
With all due respect, I don't think there's any tie between them.

Imo, the OKC bombing was another false-blame style event designed to further justify legislation that became a stepping-stone to the Patriot Act.

I don't know much about McVeigh, but I know he had some interesting associates, handlers, and assistants.

(when you get to the link, scroll down a little ways for the relevant article)
portland.indymedia.org...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

[edit on 15-6-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

Imo, the OKC bombing was another false-blame style event designed to further justify legislation that became a stepping-stone to the Patriot Act.

Even if there is no more connection than this, there is still some connection. The people of Oklahoma suffered this disaster. Perhaps that has something to do with the psychological motiviations behind this new declaration. Not necessarily that they supported what was done, but that they realize the full gravity of it.

I wonder what the consensus is among the Okies. Do they think it was a false-flag? Do they think it was a justified Libertarian action? Do they think foreigners did it, but that the US didn't want to cause panic at the time, not yet being ready to go to war with the extremists over seas?

Again, I really am curious about the motivations behind this new declaration. It's really a pie in the sky for now.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Now, there are at least two theories about Oklahoma passing this resolution, one of which I posted on the other thread after reading some background information and speculation on other sites.

I guess anything is possible, but the fact remains that Oklahoma passed a resolution that does little more than affirm what the US Constitution already says and there is no official explanation whatsoever.

So far, no one has offered anything substantive, myself included.

What's the big deal?

Legislatures pass feel good resolutions all the time.

[edit on 2008/6/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Legislatures pass feel good resolutions all the time.

True, but I feel a tremor in the Force, a prescence I have not felt since...

[edit on 6/15/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I was a teenager when the OKC bombing happening, and I used to have a subscription to a magazine named "The American Survival Guide". Anyone remember it?

To the best of my knowledge, it is no longer in print, but I remember reading numerous articles in it pertaining to the bombing and they listed some conspiratorial claims in it such as:

- 2 KH-11 satellites were directly targeting the Murrah building for imaging on the day of the bombing.

- Federal agents were seen removing large numbers of document boxes in the weeks before the bombing.

- I believe it was a few federal judges received warnings not to go to work that day.

Personally I believe McVeigh was black-ops given the numerous ties between him, Nichols, and Ramzi Youseff. I believe the motive for the bombing was to turn public opinion against that "evil militia movement" because if you all think back, in the days of the bombing groups such as the Michigan Militia were making headlines and seemed to be enjoying widescale public support.

What better way to demonize militias than to kill a bunch of people and pin the blame on an "extremist" with anti-government views who attended some militia meetings?

Anyone happen to have heard any of the claims put forth in the ASG in other forms of media or research?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here is a link that is a documentary of State Representative Charles Key. After seeing this I think you will concur that this could be a big part of Oklahoma's decision.

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Great find! I'll have to watch the whole thing tomorrow. Thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Glad this post came up cause if you belived lil' timmy blew up the ok. fed. bld. then you would fer sure belive that jet gas melted two 110 story buildings in n.y.c. into dust...yea ryder trucks and jet plains..oh boy! wmd!...what next? the feds chume the water just like when you go fishing?..the fish allways bite when theres free bait.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It is important to remember that at the time Mcveigh supposedly blew up the building the Feds were and are dealing with the growth of militias across the nation. These militia members were not "right wing fanatics" and I'd venture to say wouldn't even think about doing what is said Mcveigh did. But it is true that the same thing that made Mcveigh a right wing fanatic is the same thing (i.e. loss of freedom through federal depotism) that gave birth to the militias. The feds knew what Mcveigh was up to and let it happen, yes...helped it happen, for their own purposes. By connecting Mcveigh to the militias they sent a message to the average guy out there who might be waking up a bit that if you are thinking about joining or supporting a militia you will be a "domestic terrorist". Talk about scare tactics. They also sent a message to those who are right wing fanatics. WE WILL GET YOU. And to count the ways it expanded the powers of the Patriot Act and its martial law programs is a subject for a much longer post. The OK resolution may in part be a result of Mcveighs actions on that fateful day but rest assured it is the actions of a runaway federal government before, on, and since that day that has brought about both the growth of the militias and the OK resolution.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Someone mentioned what Oklahoman's think about the bombing and conspiracies around it. While I can only directly speak for myself, I can tell you that my feelings mirror alot of other people's here, and these opinions have been batted about on local talk radio and to a much lesser extent local television.

In general, most people think there were others besides McViegh involved.

Most people think a possible middle east connection is highly likely. However; if true, no one can figure out why this wasn't brought up during the run up to the war on terror.

Many people (although probably not as many as either of the above catagories), think the US Government knows more then it is saying. What they know, and to what extent is often hotly debated.

Fewer people, but still a fairly significant amount think the government had some sort of pre knowledge of "an event" that could take place. Others, although even fewer then above, think the US Gov was involved.

Rumurs persist, but it's hard to get any hard info, that several local journalists have been "warned off" by the Feds on investigations they have done over the years, with career threatening and tax audits the most popular tactics used.

A local TV reporter in the years after the bombing dug up probably the most information on middle east connections. Jayna Davis has been on national media over the years. Her conclusions, info, and links to her book can be found at:

www.jaynadavis.com

I will also tell you this. A long time friend of mines father was a captain in one of the OKC suburbs police departments. He led several cars downtown immediately after the bombing. When the reports came of a second bomb and to evacuate everyone did (it has never been determined if there was a second bomb at once. He then said that the FBI and ATF took charge, and NO ONE was allowed back into the site unless they approved it. And other then OKC Fire Dept very few NON Federal agencies were let back in.

I was about 12 miles away and inside a brick building at UCO when the bomb went off. We heard it, but thought it was the construction going on campus at the time. It shook windows around campus. My dad's office/warehouse was about 4.5 miles from the bombing, and thought HIS building was coming down. He was in Vietnam and had been less then a mile from a B-52 strike....and when the OKC bomb went off he thought it was MUCH closer then it actually was. A friend of mine over 50 miles away at Okie State also heard it.

The point is I have always thought that it would be hard to get an AMNFO IED to go off that effeciently with that much power. So I have always thought at the very least the public info on the bomb is wrong.

However; a girl I went to college with was across the street from the thing, and she said that it smelled EXACTLY like regular yard fertilizer, so who knows. She also had quite the amount of stiches and cuts from glass and shrapnel.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sr Wing Commander
Most people think a possible middle east connection is highly likely. However; if true, no one can figure out why this wasn't brought up during the run up to the war on terror.

Any link between an Desert Storm Vet and terrorist training camps would encourage people to begin asking the questions that must never be allowed.

They had to cover up middle east involvement in OKC precisely because 9/11 was in the works. You can't paint that group as the #1 enemy of freedom and still have them be the fall-guys for a terrorist act almost a decade later. The PTB knew they couldn't get a profitable war approved with a booming economy and Clinton in office so they had to cover up the involvement of the ME terrorists to bide their time.

If they didn't cover up the role middle east terrorist organizations played in OKC then people would be asking on 9/11, "Why were these terrorists allowed into America in the first place?" Basically, the American people would rightly blame the government for doing nothing to stop terrorists since OKC.

Instead, the government can cover up middle eastern terrorist involvement through various tactics and then play the role of the victim on 9/11 and no one would bat an eye.

Most people don't understand how well scripted politics really are.

Jon

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The Oklahoma bombing was a false-flag orchestrated by Bill Clinton against militas, second amendment rights and the secession movement we see now in Oklahoma. We saw this kind of movement in Arizona and there was supposed to be a very important meeting on the matter on September 13, 2001.... Interesting uh?

And since Oklahoma, people link militias to nazis, extremists, McVeigh-types to possible terrorists...

We know that the first WTC attacks were made by the FBI and a mind-controlled guy. Also, I've seen pictures of McVeigh in military bases months prior to the OKC attack... maybe training in explosives?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You know, no one has even brought up the 2005 bombing at the Univesity of Oklahoma just outside of the football stadium that was packed with over 85,000 fans. That received VERY LITTLE attention nationally, which is kind of weird to me because one, that's another bombing in Oklahoma with weirdness all around. And two, Sooner football is pretty nationally known with one of the top all time teams in the history of the sport (GO SOONERS!). You would think an explosion outside the stadium during a packed game after what appears to be a failed attempt to get into the stadium by a guy with 2 pakistani roomates would make some serious news.

edit here is a link:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Sr Wing Commander]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Very interesting observation you've made.

“One reason for the FBI’s apparent lack of interest might be this motel’s alleged connection to Timothy McVeigh and a group of Iraqis who worked in Oklahoma City. … “The motel owner said he and his staff reported this information to the FBI in 1995.

“What happened at the nondescript roadside motel outside Oklahoma City was just fleeting encounter during the twisted cross-country odyssey of the terrorists who would carry out the September 11 attacks. Mohammed Atta, alleged leader of the plot, and two companions wanted to rent a room, but couldn’t get the deal they wanted, so they left.

... This same motel was apparently frequented by Mujahid Menepta, an associate of Moussaoui, who visited the motel in the time before the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. ”

This same motel was also reported to have been host to Timothy McVeigh

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(1) MOHAMMED ATTA … at THE TERRORIST MOTEL-- GOP & UNDERGROUND REICH & WTC/911 & MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD & 2012.
Mohammed Atta – Timothy McVeigh

ref: THE TERRORIST MOTEL, by Jim Crogan www.apfn.org...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 12-7-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join