It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler has heirs and they live in Pennsylvania

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.iht.com...

No much to say - his sister kin - moved to Penn... thought you would like to know - even hitlers family is here in the states....

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
and the hitler boys are all in Patchogue. That's a short drive from where I'll be this weekend. I grew up near there. Never heard a thing about it. Interesting tidbit but it's kinda sad for them. Imagine growing up related to a globally recognized monster. Must be hard to get dates.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur Must be hard to get dates.

Maybe, maybe not. Great way to break the ice.

"Hey, baby. Guess who is related to me?"

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I want to know which woman will go "really? one of the largest mass murderers in history? cool! wanna get a cup of coffee?"

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The "enemy" is always demonized to the max.
Personally I don't think he was as bad as cracked up to be.
Very likely perfect counterparts exist and have existed in our very own governments, but media has made them out to be herosl

Just do a little critical thinking about all the stories you have read about this guy.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Personally I don't think he was as bad as cracked up to be..

he exterminated millions of people based and you think he wasn't as bas as cracked up to be?

wow.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by jerico65

I want to know which woman will go "really? one of the largest mass murderers in history? cool! wanna get a cup of coffee?"

Why don't you look up how many letters Ted Bundy (or any other notorious murder past or present for that matter) got from hot women who wanted to marry him.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

after he was in prison, when he was locked away. bit different from when you are sitting across the table from a woman and you say "yeah, I slaughter women in my spare time"

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It is actually surprising (not to say disgusting) how many women that seems to be attracted to the monsters among us. A monster from our own time, the austrian cellar monster Josef Fritzl, recieves hundreds of love letters from women offering him romance.

Some of the women have said that Fritzl, who locked his daughter Elisabeth in a cellar for 24 years and fathered her children, is 'good at heart' and misunderstood.

Link to source:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There is evidence that he did not exterminate millions.
How many did the "Allies" exterminate? Does "Dresden" have any meaning for you?

Surprizingly folks just believed all those stories of elaborate extermination projects but never did any of the logistics.
If anyone really wanted to exterminate millions of people, it could have been done very simply with a minimum of effort.
!. don't feed them.
2. Fence them in a pit during winter & leave them there.
Job done in less than a week.
All those imprisoned jews were fed & housed.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
the women that send these letters to people in prison are in no danger. see how they feel about a murderer or a crazy rapist when they are alone in their home with them.

here's an interesting article on the subject.
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2005/03/27/MNGMTBVFQJ1.DTL

but we're straying from the topic. so, back to the issue at hand. hitler's kin in our back yard

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

1. I said people, not jews.
2. we aren't discussing hitler's plan to exterminate. there's plenty of holocaust denial threads on the site, please discuss that in one of those threads.

the topic, again, is hitler's heirs living in the US.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They aren't his 'heirs'.

They are just people who got stuck with Hitler as a relative.

You can't pick your relatives, ya' know.

They've all changed their names and I think I remember reading that they made a pact not to have any children so the hitler blood line would die out.

Sounds like they are good people to me.

Leave 'em alone.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hitler's nephew was in the US with his mother when WWII broke out and he enlisted in the US Navy. He was wounded in action.

William Patrick Hitler (later Stuart-Houston) (born March 12, 1911 in Liverpool, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom – died July 14, 1987 in Patchogue, New York, U.S.), nicknamed Willy, was the nephew of Adolf Hitler. Born to Adolf's half-brother Alois Hitler, Jr., and his first wife Bridget Dowling, William later moved to Germany and subsequently escaped, eventually going to the United States where he fought against his uncle in World War II.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

I've read the accounts of his visits with his family in England. Hitler was uptight and arrogant around them. When he came to power in Germany they chose to stay in England. Everyone has at least one mean, evil relative ,fortunately, most of our evil relatives will never become as powerful as Hitler. No one should be judged by the meanest relative they have.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Friendly Fire I bet.... ha ha ha

I also, believe the newspapers of the day instead of what we call history.
1933 - Judea declared war on Hiltler... interesting since Judea was the only benefituary of WWII ... The got ISIS-RA-EL in exchange for America kicking his Nazi ass... now we are turning into JEWRMANY...
I say we are in 1939 about a yr away from all out WORLD WAR... against us this time - instead of Germany

[edit on 13-6-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll
Judea declared war on Hiltler...

Judea. That's funny. During the period in question, the land known as Judea was actually part of the British Mandate of Palestine. Are you saying Hitler went after the wrong people.

that headline was from a british rag that sensationalized the story. There was no Judea.

Is it safe to assume you used this bit on Hitler's relatives in the states as a means of opening up yet another thread on the tired subject of how the mass murdering nazis were really misunderstood, misguided boys?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
There is evidence that he did not exterminate millions.
How many did the "Allies" exterminate? Does "Dresden" have any meaning for you?

Surprizingly folks just believed all those stories of elaborate extermination projects but never did any of the logistics.
If anyone really wanted to exterminate millions of people, it could have been done very simply with a minimum of effort.
!. don't feed them.
2. Fence them in a pit during winter & leave them there.
Job done in less than a week.
All those imprisoned jews were fed & housed.

I have some ocean front property in Arizona I'll give you for free.

Get a clue.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
As it happens I was watching a documentary on hitlers relatives a few days ago. William Patrick Hitler was pretty much an unreliabe scuzzball by all accounts. He switched sides like a yo-yo and really seemed a person from the documentary that you'd not want to hang around with. (Mind you with the DNA baggage he was carry around its amazing he wasn't a whole lot worse.)

His sister however wouldn't say a bad word about 'dear adolph' until her dying day. I suppose we never want to see true evil in those close to us really though.

It detailed another of his surving relatives including a rather jolly accordian playing guy who hated being saddled with being hitlers cousin and you actually started to feel sorry for the guy.

It makes you think...what if YOU found out you were related to a person regarded as the most evil man of the last 100 years? I can't say I'd be too chuffed about it myself and I can sort of understand them changing names etc. But we cannot land the sins of hitler on his surviving relatives I feel. It must be odd to always have to make excuses when asked about your family.

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The little debate about how bad Hitler was has reminded me of an old saying, "History is written by the winners".
However i think in the case of Hitler whilst some of his military strategies were good in the technical non-emotional sense, he as a person was a total piece of you know what.

I realise that i may be inviting flaming by saying that his military strategie at times had technical merit but looking at them completely out of historical context they were good strategies.

I do not condone any of the attrocities Hitler caused/ordered and i along with many WWII veterans are glad he is dead, i would just rather a Brit had gotten to shoot him rather than him shooting himself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join