It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have done reasearch regarding the Planet called "Nibiru". The Research does make a point. some are warning that this wandering body is quickly nearing the Earth - and could cause global devastation. Nasa Are planning to meet this planet at the asteroid belt. The Sumerians even made a drawing of the orbit of the planet "Nibiru". How Can They Have made a drawing of the orbit when there was no means of flying in space. They say that "Nibiru" is the planet of the gods and they say when u die thats the planet u go to. That is where jesus is meant to come from. They say that thats where the aliens come from. How Can This be the only planet with existing life. Of Course not . If you have any replys regarding this matter . Please do so.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by nibiru2012]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and tell you this for your own good. And please understand I am not trying to offend you. But here on ATS, when you make claims such as these, you should back them up with evidence and cite sources lest your post get torn to pieces which it probably will shortly.

Now, with that said, where did you read this ridiculous information? You said you have done research regarding it and the research makes a point. Could you provide it please?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry For not making my point. This is my point : The Greys Are An Advanced Civilisation Taking Samples Of Our Air And Experimenting On Us. You Will Probably Say they have no right to experiment on us But if we saw an alien dead will we or we will we not Experiment on them . Answer yes we will . i have seen 4 ufos in my whole life and at the same time . it was silver with black line around it . My point maybe does not go the thread regarding nibiru but if u look at google and write in nibiru . there was a # up with jupiter and saturn and they found out some planet million of miles away was a planet pulling jupiter & saturn towards the planet . And by using a means with a infa red telescope they found a planet that was 2/3rds the size of our earth . and the called it planet x . sorry for not making a point i forgot about that. ty for reading

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is Some Type of Evidence on this RED Planet. They Say its Half the Size of Jupiter etc etc....Also known has PlanetX

www.crystalinks.com...

www.satansrapture.com...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
im not a satinist, its just the websites name..Please dont bash me on it..

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nibiru2012

If this is the story to which you are referring regarding a potential undiscovered planet in our Solar System2/3 the size of Earth:

www.spacedaily.com...

then you would be mistaken to link this planet with the mythical "Nibiru".

This potential Planet-sized object that the Japanese has postulated exists has not yet been "discovered" (i.e. seen)...the Japanese scientists have calculated that it does exist, based on empirical data; plus they have calculated its orbit.

However, that calculated orbit of this potential new planet is roughly circular and keeps it well outside the orbit of Pluto -- that is to say this potential "new planet" CANNOT be the Nibiru that some say exists, since its orbit comes nowhere near Earth's.

Plus, can you please provide your source for your claim that NASA is sending a spacecraft to the asteroid belt to meet Nibiru? The only asteroid belt mission I know about is the current "Dawn" mission that will visit the asteroid "Vesta" in 2011 and the asteroid "Ceres" in 2015.

Here's an existing ATS thread that talks about this new planet-sized object in the solar system that may exist.:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT TO ADD:
By the way, the term "Planet X" is a generic term that has been used by astronmors for years to describe ANY previously undiscovered planet-sized body that is theorized to exist. Neptune was once called "Planet X", as was Pluto. Most recently "Eris", an object larger than Pluto and whose orbit keeps it beyond Pluto, was called "Planet X" for a short time.

The term "Planet X" does NOT always mean Nibiru.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nibiru2012
Noahs flood was caused by planet nibiru

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yes but when they called the planets that are theorized to exist so if they called pluto planet x then they found planet pluto than how do u know they might be right about nibiru

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Noahs flood was caused by planet nibiru

You can't quote yourself as evidence.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yes but when they called the planets that are theorized to exist so if they called pluto planet x then they found planet pluto than how do u know they might be right about nibiru

Because a planet-sized object that is supposed to be here (near Earth) in 4 years should be close enough right now to be able to be detected by the hundreds of amateur astronomers who spend their time finding much smaller (comet/asteroid-sized) objects.

I'm NOT saying that there can never be a large object that is on an eliptical course that will someday (maybe in 100 years, maybe in 1000 years) affect the Earth -- or even a relatively small (1 km) but still dangerous undiscovered object that is passing close to us right now. What I AM saying is that there is no Planet-sized object that will be here in 4 years.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

i have not got the chance to look over this site,but maybe it will help you.
nibiruexposed.com...

this is what i believe..
www.nibiruancouncil.com...#

take care & much love to you all

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Well, there is not all's so simple. And to describe all of the picture i will need to geather all the sites i've used for complying filtred information.. Or.. You u at least have to understand russian language for i could give u an URL with specific information of some group who researching this object...
Shortly: Our Solar system has next one near it with Brown Dwarf (Star) and five Planets in it. The 3-rd orbit is the Orbit of Nibiru planet whose orbit comes to our sun at 4-th orbit. This Nibiru was the reason of crash of Tiamat (Phaeton). Tiamat was partly divided to 2-3 pats. The big one moved to 3-rd orbit and became present Earth.. Other parts were spreaded all along Tiatat's ex-orbit...
It's a long story to describe it here.. Yes, there are many of other Intellegent civilizations around the universe and many of them even does not knowing about us..

Since we've been created in a genetic way here by "Gods" (ppl of Nibiru called Anunaki) as a slaves for gathering of Gold (for Nibirus's porpuosed), i doubt that many of Aliens can know about us..
So since i cannot write big tesxtsa in here - i suggest to analize by your own this topic with careful filtring TRUTH and FAKES

But be Ensured - We are not the First at the Universe and NOT ONLY civilization indeed

Some info could be taken from universe.mysticwave.ru...

U can Google translate or other WEB site tranlating ONLINE tool to try translate site's content to your lang

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Come on, the galactic federation?
Let's cite sources that are reputable sources huh?

The E.S.A. for example or any space agency.
Perhaps a renowned Astrologist or something.

Example.. here is a half man half tree (reputable)

www.discoverychannel.co.uk...

Here is an alien found in garden (not reputable)

Alien

[edit on 13/8/08 by blupblup]

[edit on 13/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They say that "Nibiru" is the planet of the gods and they say when u die thats the planet u go to. That is where jesus is meant to come from.

Um, I'm sorry, but I have to correct you.

First of all, who are "THEY" who say all that stuff?

Secondly, there are many other planets where the Stargods come from, not only this particular planet.

Thirdly, Jesus and his species comes from Sirius.

top topics

join