It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain, weird 'Masonic' handshake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
www.ephesians5-11.org...

The Masonic handshake McCain is using is called The "MA-HA-BONE" REAL GRIP OF A MASTER MASON (HANDSHAKE). You can see it here.

www.ephesians5-11.org...

McCain is sending code to the Millions of Masons on the planet that he needs their help and support by flashing that code.

Coded messages are used all the time. Guess who's been using them via released messages?

Secret Masonic handshakes, passwords, grips and signs of Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft Fellow Craft and Mason Degrees of Blue Lodge Freemasonry
The Mason firmly grasps the right hand of a fellow Mason. The thumbs of both hands are interlaced. The first Mason presses the tops of his fingers against the wrist of the fellow Mason where it unites with the hand. The fellow Mason at the same time presses his fingers against the corresponding part of the the first Mason's hand and the fingers of each are somewhat apart. This grip is also called the Strong Grip of the Master Mason or the Lion's Paw. Instruction for this grip is given at the "graveside", after the candidate has been "raised".

Speaking to the candidate, the Worshipful Master says, "My Brother, I will now instruct you as to the manner of arriving at the real grip and word of a Master Mason. As you are uninstructed, he who has hitherto answered for you will do so at this time. Give me the pass-grip of a Master Mason."

WM: Brother Senior Deacon.
SD: Worshipful Master.
WM: Will be you be off or from?
SD: From.
WM: From what and to what?
SD: From the pass-grip of a Master Mason to the real grip of the same.
WM: Pass. What is that?
SD: The real grip of a Master Mason, or lion's paw.
WM: Has it a name?
SD: It has.
WM: Will you give it to me?
SD: Place yourself in the proper position to receive it and I will.
WM: Mark the difference, my Brother, Heretofore your answer has been; I did not so receive it, neither will I so impart it. Now it is: Place yourself in the proper position to receive it and I will.
WM: What is the proper position to receive it?
SD: On the Five Points of Fellowship.
WM: What are the Five Points of Fellowship?
SD: Foot to foot, knee to knee, breast to breast, hand to back, and cheek to cheek or mouth to ear. (Cand and WM are placing themselves on the Five Points of Fellowship as the SD names them.)
WM: Ma
Cand: Ha
WM: Bone.
(WM may have the cand begin, while still in position, ie., Cand: Ma. WM: Ha. Cand: Bone, being sure the candidate fully understands the word.)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Mr. Rockpuck.....your comments are indeed correct. Those of you posting should take full notice of the truth here spoken. He also has said enough. He also knows he should say no more, figuratively or literally.

Friend of Hiram

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
While the newscaster is explaining the situation, I was floored when McCain gave one of his 'supporters' some sort of weird homey handshake, and then gives him what I consider a normal second handshake. The first is at about 8 seconds on the video, and is obviously some sort of weird grip of the thumb.

[edit on 13/6/2008 by DocMoreau]

After McCain raised all of that illegal money recently from Lord Rothschild, nothing at all is surprising about him. (But he is as reprehensible as Obama is a sell-out.)

Of course, in sheer sliminess few can surpass the Canadian PM.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Maybe the handshake had something to do with the awkwardness McCain has with using that arm, which was brutally injured in VietNam. He may have to force "normal" handshakes, since they may not come easily to him.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here's what I think. I didn't know what the masonic handshake looked like, but I just now looked at a couple websites and I DON'T think this is a secret handshake.

Both of John McCain's arms were broken when he ejected from his plane in Vietnam. He has nerve damage in his arms and shoulders and can't manipulate them very well. Plus, he's pretty short (about 5'7"). The man in the crowd had his hand at such an angle that McCain would have had to lift his whole shoulder (or be taller) to give a "normal" handshake, so he just kind of grabbed the guy's hand in an awkward way. Then the man in the crowd turned his hand (fingers up) to pull McCain closer to say something.

The way McCain kind of slapped his hand with his free hand is many times what people do to signal, "Okay, handshakes over now."

I have no idea about McCain's extracurricular memberships, but I don't think this particular handshake is indicative of anything other than a short man whose arms don't work quite right.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cdoug1

Silly rabbit, handshake is not masonic at all. takes one to know one.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

I use this handshake myself. I am a former biker and that is how we greet other biker brothers. Big flippin deal! I too study masonic ties to heads of states, but this is a huge stretch. It might be that he was a friend and golf buddy maybe even someone from the service, all of which I can see that hand shake being used. I do not see a demon in this closet. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Masons in general are liars and conspirators. Secret oaths and favors or assistance not granted openly to all are a cowardly theft of social capital. E.g., if a mason grants assistance to a brother under an oath sworn under pain of some gruesome death in say a deposition, testimony, court of law or in an official legal investigative capacity (I've seen one, a police sergeant, look out for another, a postal carrier, while he tampered with a postal costumer's car when he thought noone was home--why would they do that?) then the justice system is inherently corrupt by them. The site I linked here from had the comment: "The Masons are about as evil as the Knights of Columbus. As in, just one calorie: not quite evil enough." However, the KofC do not have secret oaths with bizarre allusions to death and conceal "truths" until certain levels are attained. They are open and up front as are all faithful "Papists". They have no "Morals and Dogma" authored by a racist grand dragon concealed from most members. I've seen them openly declare their brotherhood having relieved them from the consequences of traffic violations (conspiracy to commit fraud, dereliction of duty, etc., BTW). They are pirates on the ocean of society.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
He originally begins a standard handshake, but the change in grip appears to be something the other man initiates with his hand as well as some words......

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am a mason. I use the lions paw. The man in the video looks like robert shuler. If i spelled that right. regardless. different lodges do different things, but all similar ways. There are many different lodges and mean different "denominations" if you will within freemasonry. Robert schuler is obviously giving mccain a handshake he wasn't expecting at the moment. Not EVERYONE is a mason---just most all. I suspect john mccain is absolutely a mason. EVERYONE at that level is absolutely involved in masonry.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Whats the big deal? Or is there one? Presidents down through history have often belonged to the Mason's. Would people be more comfortable if they all had belonged to a math club?

I would feel more comfortable if they belonged to a math club... No secrets to a math club...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I apologize to an Masons I may have offended with this thread.

I disagree with some who say that this weird handshake has to do with McCain's injuries. I too agree that it looks like a normal handshake that is initiated by the other man. Perhaps it is a 'secret' handshake that has to do with the service. I still have more inclination that it has to do with a society, but more likely a religious movement. If it is more of a 'hold him' moments, then I still find it strange that the upload of the video 'focuses' on it.

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You know rockpuck, I don't know anything about you, but I do not like masons. That organization screwed me over while I served in the military for 21 years.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

We seem to be on the same page about a lot of things (No pun intended). I agree with you and could not have said it better.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

So 'Sailor in AZ' (Are you McCain? ha ha), are you of the opinion that this is a 'Naval Society' handshake?

Your post leads one to believe that Masory is widespread in the military.
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It looked like he just pulled him closer to tell him something. I did see a slip of a thumb of something, but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
reply to post by SailorinAZ

So 'Sailor in AZ' (Are you McCain? ha ha), are you of the opinion that this is a 'Naval Society' handshake?

Your post leads one to believe that Masory is widespread in the military.
DocMoreau

It may be a Naval Aviator thing. Not sure. Masons pretty much run the enlisted side of the Navy and controls many things related to the destiny of enlisted men in the Navy. I really don't think it is a good idea for me to comment more about it even though I am retired. Hope you understand.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Not any shake I am familiar with. Who knows maybe it's a "POW Thing".

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Please note that during the hand shake, the man pats mccain 3 times on the back and maccain pats the man's hand 3 times agien, kinda odd, dose the number 3 have any significance for masions?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join