It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Weapons Tests or UFO ATTACK over San Antonio, Texas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Just found these two very interesting videos recently filmed over San Antionio in Texas.

The videos show huge "lights" shooting down from high sky...

Here is the comment from the poster:

We have not been able to identify these objects, although a professor at the University of Texas, San Antonio thinks they might be multiple reentry vehicles. The footage was taken by a friend who works as a contractor close to Lackland AFB. We are starting to get many UFO sitings here locally, but everyone is keeping kinda quiet. More later, since I am going to go out and video some of this stuff myself.

Video 1

Video 2

What do you think?

Secret weapon tests or UFO activity?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
intriguing videos there..

The first one im not sure about, look a little like a flare deployment towards the end due to the way the lights fan out, but no smoke so we can count that theory out.

The second one has got my totally stumped. I would like to see the full version of this uncompressed ( no degrading of quality from utube ).

Another good find my friend, you always come up with the goods on ATS.

Starred.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Weird! They look like plasma balls but you don't see any type of impact on the ground.Although I did slow it down to frame by frame and only one seemed like it may have made some sort of impact with the ground.They also don't appear to be reentering the atmosphere from space with no contrail or debre falling off.

Kind of reminds me of the photon torpedo from the Star Trek show and movies but without the explosions.Good find. Stared and flagged.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
ummm............sky backround with the old windows 98 "ship at warp drive passing multiple stars like in star trek" screen saver. what gave it away? the stars had a barely noticeable hitch (start and stop) that i recognize from the old screen saver. plus it always went off the the side of the screen at that degree angle.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by jimmyx]

[edit on 13-6-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If they are genuine they are interesting, usual caveats of course the video needs to be run through the analysis mill.

If genuine they are not meteors/shooting stars there is no tail to them.

If they have substance, ie mass and density, and collide with the ground they should have created some effects either light, sound or both when the kinetic energy of there fall was dissipated.

I found it odd that the trajectories were not followed by the camera, why was the camera stationary during this event and what happened to the sound.

Who, why. when and what happened next, provenance would be a valuable tool to whether this can be taken seriously or not.

Any chance of contacting the poster on liveleak for more information Terrapop ?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It looks like what ball lightning has been described to be.
Having never seen it, it is hard to say for sure, but somebody else may have some input.
Looks cool though.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
my observations of those videos:

No smoke-trail
No visible impact with the ground
All seem to be traveling at the same speed and trajectory
Ones passing through clouds showed illumination of the clouds

Not sure exactly what they were

I do know that if you wanted to test any kind of weaponry that wasn't public, you probably wouldn't do it in an area with over 5 million people (but then again this IS the military we're talking about)

Very interesting footage to say the least. I'll be following this thread with great interest.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Interesting that you don't see any impact on the ground, even at this distance. I believe these objects are dropepd from a high-altitude plane and not orbit.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
maybe they are testing the hologram projectors to get them ready for the fake invasion.

awesome video those things looked so cool.

did you notice one of them seem to come from the upper atmosphere?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Um, I live in San Antonio and this is news to me. No one has talked about or mentioned these videos on the news. You would think that if these were truly in San Antonio, the local media would be making a big thing about this. So, either this is fake...or it's not here....cool videos though...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm wondering if it's the same cgi crew who made the Dallas ufo films wih multiple sightings. Some more info on the people who filmed them, also the circumstances (no sound?) would be useful.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well its hard to tell from the first video but to me, if it were a weapon shouldn't they be moving at a faster rate. My grandmother could have dodged those. I have no idea what to make of it but I can't fathom it being some sort of weapon due to the lack of speed.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That seriously looks like ball lighting, funny how I was reading about Lighting and happen to come across Ball lighting not to early ago.

On the First video, the first ball that hits makes a impact that looks like lighting.

Really cool, but no ufo.

Maybe if u want to stretch it a bit, you could perhaps imagine a weapon that shoots ball lighting.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Well its hard to tell from the first video but to me, if it were a weapon shouldn't they be moving at a faster rate. My grandmother could have dodged those. I have no idea what to make of it but I can't fathom it being some sort of weapon due to the lack of speed.

They look to be going faster than a rocket, so I dont see speed as an issue.

The obvious question instead is, if its weapons then what are they shooting at? Doesnt make much sense to be firing blind. In particular you'd think that aliens firing "plasma torpedoes" (whatever) have the targetting skills to go with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

You can tell they are faked, and poorly done to.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
These videos actually look like shots of a particular type of missile test. There are similar pictures out there that show the same downward trajectory. It might also explain the stationary camera as it's set to record the downward descent.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Because I spend to much time on ATS I immediately say hoax.

So I had a good look at when the lights "hit" the ground.

On the video with the objects passing from right to left, the objects seem to break up or dissipate when they hit the ground.

At 0:07 and at 0:09 ... its quite easy to pause because the are moving so slowly.

Any thoughts on that gang?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"The footage was taken by a friend who works as a contractor close to Lackland AFB."

I can tell you one thing Terra...I made a phone call back in late January to Lackland AFB in regards to what Ricky Sorrells said he saw back in mid-December and a MAJOR got mad as heck with me on the phone.

Here is an article I wrote detailing the conversation...

Page 1: www.ufodigest.com...

Page 2: www.ufodigest.com...

Something is going on in Texas. Ricky Sorrells is still seeing UFOs. Texas is a hot bed for UFO activity over the past 6 months or so.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
hey can any one here take these videos and reverse them?
the reason i ask is that maybe just maybe its could be some type of energy weapon being fired into space.
I don't know i just would like to see it in reverse.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was nine years old back in 1969 when I saw these things up in the sky. The lights/TV went out everywhere and the sky kinda lit up out side. I saw about 11 of them however, not too certain it happened over 30 years ago. I was at San Antonio near Lackland, lived on Sommerset road close to Military Drive. These things flew straight, around, and then stopped for a few seconds, then they zig zagged and dissapeared onto the sky. Electricity came back on.

join