by Ian Henshall is an underrated and often overlooked book on 9/11. It's conclusions are somewhere in between 9/11 Truth &
Here is a little sample:
Flight 77 only had 60 passengers out of 180 possible, only a 30% occupancy.
Also, Eleven out of those were employed by the Pentagon or contractors apparently involved in the Star Wars-linked work, related to the tracking of
- Director of Program Management for Raytheon, where he helped to develop and build anti-radar technology. He was described as
"our dean of electronic warfare."
John Yamnicky Sr.
- Engaged in top secret Pentagon work at Veridian Engineering, on air-to-air missile programmes. "He had done a number of
black programs - which means top secret," said his son. "We were given no details."
- An engineer for XonTech Inc, whose website says it specializes in software systems for identifying enemy missiles.
- A technical manager for XonTech Inc.
- Worked for twenty years at Lockheed Martin, where he was a manager in the Systems and Software Architecture Department.
- A lead propulsion engineer and a project manager with Boeing Satellite Systems.
- Also a propulsion engineer with Boeing, although perhaps in a different division.
- Also described as an engineer with Boeing. He is listed in the media but does not appear on the flight manifest.
- An electrical engineer with BAE Systems, another company with a large presence in the high-tech defence sector.
- A US Navy Admiral and Pilot with American Airlines.
So not only did they all work for the government, AND the Pentagon, but they were all specifically involved with Star Wars-linked work, related to the
tracking of airborne objects.
That is a pretty big coincidence IMO, there is no obvious explanation for this either, such as a conference they were all attending.
Coincidentally, five key Raytheon executives died on 9-11:
--Director of Electronic warfare program management (American 77)
--VP of Electronic Systems on special assignment at the El Segundo, CA division office where the Global Hawk UAV remote control system
is made (American 11)
--Senior Quality Control Engineer for Electronic Systems (American 11)
--Senior Mechanical Engineer for Electronic Systems (American 11)
--Corporate Executive working with the Department of Defense (United 175)
Curiously, the five Raytheon executives chose three of the four doomed jets and all happened to fly on September 11. Have their family members been
interviewed? Other co-workers? Defense Department officials?
Raytheon's top people tied to the Global Hawk remote control UAV aircraft systems all died on 9/11 without a grand jury probing their memos,
electronic messages, phone records, meeting calendars, visits or calls to Ft. Collins-Loveland airport or testimony related to other related
^^^ I got that link from The Terror Conspiracy by Jim Marrs.