It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anything on ats ever been found proven fact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I just was wondering since this forum has a huge variety of different topics.Some can be debunked or proven wrong.But has anything prove to be actual fact and made news?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by alienstar]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Look up the Barksdale Missile thread here. Then google it. It broke here, in the newsletter.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Alot of debunkings have been proven fact. As far as aliens, and ghosts and paranormal stuff like that, I don't think any of that has been proven fact anywhere, as well as here. Thats why the search always continues and there will always be debate about it here.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
A while back, I and a few others engaged in a protracted thread on the conspiracy theories surrounding Flight 93 (the hijacked flight that crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11). In the end, using photos, illustrations, eyewitness quotes and investigation records, we disproved virtually every conspiracy theory put forth regarding Flight 93.

Unfortunately, ATS places more value on sustained conspiracy theories than on hard fact.
So much for our effort.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
alot of what i post is fact. in fact im pretty sure all of what i post is. feel free to try and debunk my posts if you dont think they are real.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Grock,

Do you have links to your posts? Not because I would like to debunk them, unless they merit it
but I would like to read them if what you say is true. It would be a nice change to read something well presented and lacking in ignorance.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Click on his profile and you can see all of his posts. I see that he is not online now.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
oh, duh...lol.
I feel like a doofus. I forgot about that.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
oh, duh...lol.
I feel like a doofus. I forgot about that.

Dont feel bad...your nick kinda gives you carte-blanche for erring.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I believe ATS also was the first to break the news of the pirated chinese routers. Here's a link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I found this link in one of the threads.

www.furkills.org...

Is it true? it seems to be. I wonder how many stuffed animals are also made using what we consider as pets. (check label) I guess they didn't see a problem doing it. Afterall, what is capitalism without making some sacrifices? Bring your pet to work day? I dunno.

I don't suppose they also put made in china on the children adopted?

new topics

top topics

join