It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain killed by the CIA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I believe that Kurt was murdered and the suicide theory was just set up by the perpetrators of the crime. Come on they found enough morphine in his system that would have incapacitated or killed him within seconds, so how was he gonna put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger? Someone planted seeds with the Seattle Police about suicide and when they found him thats what it looked and they bungled what should have been a murder investigation. But I doubt the CIA had anything to do with it.

www.justiceforkurt.com...

"KURT COBAIN AND THE ILLUMINATI"
I've seen this spreading around the web and guestbooks: "Evidence has come to light that the lead singer of Nirvana was a relentless foe of the Illuminati, and was killed when he came too close to the truth. In fact he went so far as to name his band after one mentioned in he "Illuminatis!" trilogy, the expose published in the mid seventies Anti-illuminati messages can be found in many Nirvana recordings, including "Smells like Teen Spirit" ("John Dillinger Died for You" can be heard when playing the record backwards)."

The above was taken from the website and is supposedly a hoax.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by tracer]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think the CIA idea is a bunch of bs written by someone who's had to many breaks with reality.

As far as Kurt's death either theory seems plausable. Kurt was a troubled soul and heavily in to drugs which makes it very believable that he could have commited suicide. Since he had lots of money from his artistic success it makes it believable that his also drugged out wife could have been behind it - people kill for money everyday.

Fact is the case is closed & unless someone comes forward that was involved with something other than suicide, it will remain closed.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider

Fact is the case is closed & unless someone comes forward that was involved with something other than suicide, it will remain closed.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by outsider]

But thats not the point here....the point is that it shouldn't be left to that!!!!....Why would someone come and admit to the murder of Kurt. I mean the point is that there is already a substantial amount of evidence pointing towards a murder. Dont get me wrong...the evidence doesnt prove a murder, but it shows some very strange logic. I mean the fact that there were no legible fingerprints on the shotgun is enough for me to say: "wow...this doesnt seem right!!". But i guess everyone has their own little twist to it saying that he was a drug addict and that there was massive pressure and troubles in his lift. I mean the journals are a very good example of that. So choose watever you like, but i am definetly feeling a little suspiciuos of the whole scheme of things revolving the events before his body was found and the events after. I really jsut hope that this all clears up, whether it is a suicide or murder, regardless.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sorry, I didn't mean to stomp that hard. I guess my point is the people in charge of the investigation either botched it or just don't have enough evidence. Without new evidence nothing can change. The house is sold and there is no more evidence unless someone else is involved. Sometimes people do talk voluntarily either out of guilt or bragging when their drunk etc. My point is short of that happening - nothing is going to change.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i think we should get lilblam to come look at this, as he says he has got close to something that changed his life, maybe its possible the same thing happened to kurt.........

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
THIS IS ALL BULL#!!!
Kurt cobain was over his drug problem when he died. He was on tour and he had never been happier on this tour.
However his wife courtney love was plotting against him. The rome incident was because or her. Kurt went into a coma because she spike a bottle of champagne with her sleeping pills and got him to drink it. Kurt hated her and wanterd to leave her, so he ran away. Then that week teh family babysitter went missing for 14 days. Then shown up in LA. While he was gone courtney talked about kurts will with another babysitter.
The police took all the guns kurt owned off his because he was "suicidal". His friend had to buy him the shotgun, he wanted it for protection...he didnt have any bodygaurds. Courtney offered sum guy $15,000 to kill kurt the year before aswell. There is alot of evidence, and courney will not do anything about it, because if she goes into court again she knows she will lose.

Check this out: it goes into great depth of all the evidenve
www.justiceforkurt.com

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Cobain 'wanted to quit Nirvana'

Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain planned to leave the band and join wife Courtney Love's band Hole, according to a previously unseen interview.
"To tell you the truth, I would rather just quit my band and join Hole," Cobain is quoted as saying.

In the interview Cobain, who killed himself in April 1994, says he has more affinity with his wife's band.

news.bbc.co.uk...

here some intersting stuff no doubt tho is all been said before

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.nirvanaclub.com...

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by adverserath
Courtney offered sum guy $15,000 to kill kurt the year before aswell. There is alot of evidence, and courney will not do anything about it, because if she goes into court again she knows she will lose.

Courtney could be convicted of conspiracy to murder for offering to pay someone to kill anyone. Like I said though unless somone involved comes forward or talks nothing will change.

While I agree that Courtney had everything to gain and the spouse is always the prime suspect. If there's so much good evidence, is there some sort of conspiracy as to why the SPD didn't do their job or the prosecuter wouldn't file charges? That's the part I find the hardest to believe.

Originally posted by SE7EN
Cobain 'wanted to quit Nirvana'

Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain planned to leave the band and join wife Courtney Love's band Hole, according to a previously unseen interview.
"To tell you the truth, I would rather just quit my band and join Hole," Cobain is quoted as saying.

In the interview Cobain, who killed himself in April 1994, says he has more affinity with his wife's band.

While it's certainly possible, I give the idea that his band or anyone affiliated with it would do that even less merit than the previous. I just don't think they had anything to gain from it.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
cia got elvis, bob marley, tupac, kurt cobain, jimi hendrix, etc... they led the front of the young generation...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I don't think there is anyone in the music business (and possibly outside it) that I detest more than Courtney Love. I have nothing but hatred for that abhorrent blob of attitude and grime.

I would not be suprised to hear she killed him, nor would i be suprised to hear that he definately killed himself but I would be astonished to hear the CIA killed him and his ghost is telling the secret to watery wackos in showers!

Nirvana were pretty much my first love. Since I was a kid I had been mad on The BEatles, Elvis, Public Enemy and The Pixies, in that order but when NIrvana came round they completely blew me away. being 13/14 when Nevermind came out. Perfect timing.

I had tickets to see them at the G-Mex in Manchester but he decides to put himself in a coma, which fukkd that up!

If i find Courtney did kill him, I will make sure i do something to get to the same prison she is in and make sure she pays for making me miss that gig!

beeeeeyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaattttttttttccchhhhhhh

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.justiceforkurt.com...I DO NOT KNOW IF ANYONE SEEN A DOCUMENTARY THAT WAS ON A FEW YEARS AGO ON BBC TV AND WAS REPEATED AGAIN ON SKY TV'S UK HORIZONS CALLED 'KURT & COURTNEY'
THE INVESTIGATOR ( NICK BROOMFIELD )STARTED WITH AN OPEN MIND AND LOVE BLOCKED HIM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY ..EVEN GOT HIS FUNDING PULLED FOR THE DOCUMENTARY ( HE GOT THE CASH TO FINISH IT )
IN THE DOCUMENTARY A MAN CALLED ELDUCE ADMITTED THAT HE HAD DONE IT AND COURTNEY PAID HIM ( 3 WEEKS AFTER GIVING THE INTERVIEW HE IS RUN OVER BY A TRAIN!!!!!!!!) KURT WAS GOING TO DIVORCE HER SO SHE HAD HIM KILLED.THE OTHER POST ABOUT NO FINGERPRINTS ON THE GUN IS ALSO TRUE.
i HAVE THIS DOCUMENTARY ON TAPE I WOULD GLADLY COPY AND POST IT TO ANYONE WITH AN INTEREST.
SHE EVEN THREATNED THE SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL WITH LEGAL ACTION IF THEY SHOWED IT.

SHE DID IT ( OR SHOULD I SAY HAD IT DONE )....NOT CIA

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic for a second but Dave Grohl was here in Australia doing a series of gigs promoting the new Foo Fighters ablum at the time.
And he spoke at length on a TV show here about how he lived in a haunted house, he communicated and interacted with a ghost/entity which was of a woman that was down in his basement or somewhere.
I cant remember the full details on the story he told but it sent a chiver down my spine.
Whether this is a well known story he likes to tell or not i dont know, but if someone else knows it can they please refresh my memory.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
boombye, do you have any links to what you posted about the CIA doing in the people you listed?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

kurts arms were too short for him to shoot him self in the head with the elephant gun that was used. he had shoes on and the only way he could have killed himself was if he would have used his feet......its proven. and a shot of heroin to the stomach could be easily injected into anyone. and a door can be locked from the outside if u have the right tools. the CIA do not play around with that and he was killed because of the song he wrote about conspiracy.
same thing with that guy from the beetles who was shot for protesting in the nicest way possible. and he was the coolest guy ever, a good dad and a good husband and just because he was protesting in the nicest way anyone could. not yelling no signs just by disagreeing and telling others he got shot

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Whether the OP's link is a bunch of whackos or not, I've suddenly had a rekindled interest in the subject of Kurt Cobain's death. I've read Kurt's notebook thing, which by the way was compiled with the help of Courtney Love... and I've read a lot of biographies about Kurt. I worshipped that guy as my God for many years. I still love him and miss his presence.

Anyway, lately I've had this problem with both the theory that Courtney alone was responsible for Kurt's death AND that he committed suicide. I don't believe either of them. He was killed, obviously... but this "suicide job" has too many eerie similarities with other more obvious CIA "suicide jobs", such as Phil Schneider, James Forrestal, etc.

Researched supposed CIA hits often show that the perpetrators often seem to have such an arrogance that they can get away with it because it's their job and they have immunity as long as they can get in and out without being caught, that they often overlook details. An example would be the Phil Schneider case. He was found to have been suffocated to death with medical tubing... but he did that to himself. James Forrestal had jumped to his death from the balcony of the hospital he had been committed to, yet somehow the door to the balcony had been locked from the inside... amazing mental powers James must have had, and amazing he would use them at such inappropriate and pointless times.

It seems that drugged out crazed people hiring hitmen would be a little more paranoid, and the hitmen themselves would be quite a bit more thorough in making it seem like an open and shut suicide case. If I had been a professional hitman being paid an entire year's salary to kill someone and make it look like a suicide, I would've made damn sure there were no questionable loose ends.

Now, in Kurt's case, there was a couple of BIG problems. Had he used the shotgun to kill himself, his entire head would have been mangled beyond recognition, but the person who photographed his body and his photo ID said that he was easily recognizable. The shotgun was found laying on his chest, as if just being set there gently. Remember, the gun was FIRED, and anyone who's shot a shotgun knows that the recoil is a bit of a jerker. That gun would at most be only partially propped upon his body... because it's most likely that the recoil would've made the gun bounce and land slightly askew of where it was fired... not laid neatly on top of the body. There was a tidiness about the whole crime scene. No clear figerprints. A nice tidy heroin kit, a nice convenient suicide note.... actually two notes, one which has never been made public.... possibly because it may have been addressed to a specific family member, but also possibly due to it being too ridiculous to claim as evidence without someone seriously questioning it... like the supposed miraculous superman passport which was found and later retracted in connection with the 9/11 "attacks". I know the minds of drug addicts and desperate or sneaky people. They would think that leaving a room TOO tidy would be suspicious, so they would throw things around, make a mess, leave the heroin equipment sloppily everywhere. Drug addicts are desperate, not idiots.

Another highly suspect thing that I do not believe a crazed widow of a FAMOUS RICH ROCK STAR could get away with doing is bribing the King County Police Department to do such shoddy investigative work. Anybody else, and they do a full investigation, combing each little facet of the crime scene for possible evidence of foul play. As you can see with the Phil Specter case, not even fame and fortune can get you off the hook. Courtney Love being the next to nobody besides "Kurt's Wife" that she was, should've been questioned thoroughly once the police noticed the lack of figerprints and the inconsistencies in the handwriting and the severely lethal heroine dosage coupled with the tidiness of everything... but no, they went in with a preconceived notion and it was pretty much open and shut. To this day, the KCPD refuses to open the case back up, despite the overwhelming evidence of foul play. Any regular joe comes in and has new information about a suicide case of an affluent suburban white guy, and they give the guy their undivided attention. I don't think Courtney was in any position of fame at that time to have any swaying power over a whole police jurisdiction. I'm not saying she was completely innocent, either. I think she was planted in Kurt's life as a psychological component to whoever's plan this was.

Greg Sage, lead singer of perhaps Kurt's (and definitely mine) favorite band The Wipers did an interview a while back where he talked about the record companies and their shady behavior, along with his slight suspicion about Kurt's death. It seems to me Greg was indirectly implying that he thinks the Record Industry murdered Kurt because he was going to quit the business and go back to his indie roots. Hre's a link and a quote or two:

Interview with Greg Sage of The Wipers

"Smokebox: You’ve mentioned Kurt Cobain in some of your past interviews, and he produced the "14 Songs for Greg Sage and the Wipers" CD; things didn’t end up too pleasantly for him, either. It seems that the big industry push in the nineties that had Nirvana as the next big thing, it seems that was just too much for him to handle. You knew him personally, didn’t you?

Sage: Yeah.

Smokebox: Do you think that was a big part of it, that the industry tried to make a big money machine out of his band?

Sage: Well, I can’t really speculate other than what he said to me, which was, he wasn’t at all happy about it, success to him seemed like, I think, a brick wall. There was nowhere else to go but down, it was too artificial for him, and he wasn’t an artificial person at all. He was actually, two weeks after he died, he was supposed to come here and he wanted to record a bunch of Leadbelly covers. It was kind of in secret, because, I mean, people would definitely not allow him to do that. You also have to wonder, he was a billion-dollar industry at the time, and if the industry had any idea at all of him wishing or wanting to get out, they couldn’t have allowed that, you know, in life, because if he was just to get out of the scene, he’d be totally forgotten, but if he was to die, he’d be immortalized.

Smokebox: That’s quite a statement. "

There's more just below the quoted text that is interesting...

It is of my opinion that the Corporations, the Secret Societies, The Elite, the "Illuminati", all the Covert Alphabet agencies of the world... are all one and the same, controlled by the same people... so be it the record industry that killed Kurt for profit, or be it the CIA that killed Kurt because he was an MK gone astray, I'm not sure... but I'm leaning towards a bit of both and a bit more.

Let me explain a little bit more. First of all, Kurt had had a drug problem for a few years before he became famous. Krist Novoselic has said that Kurt first told him that he was doing heroin in 1989, and heroin isn't something you are proud of... so I'll bet he had been doing it for more like a year prior to that.
My friend Jason, a very talented guy not so dissimilar to Kurt Cobain which is why this is all the more personal, is also a heroin addict. I haven't talked to him in about a year, but the last time I talked to him, he had been having trouble finding a place to live and trouble holding a job...which Kurt also had many problems with... and every few months or so, he volunteers to go to Missouri to be part of some in his very own words government "MKULTRA experiments". In return, they give him a 2 month free room and board, 3 doses of morphine and 10 cigarettes a day, and around 3000 bucks. For a down and out drugged up musician, that's like heaven.

I don't have much more room in this post, so I'll continue the story in the next post...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
To add a weird parallel to the whole Kurt Cobain debacle, this Jason fellow that I know, after coming out of these extended periods of "experimentation" that was done on him by the government, which he was sincere in telling me was MKULTRA and he warned me to stop talking because I was barking up a dangerous tree.... Jason became very very unstable, and while in one of these "experimentation" facilities a year or so prior , he had met a girl strikingly similar to what you might dub a "Courtney Love" type girl, a punk rock musician with a #ty fledgling band... and she had turned out to be a complete psycho who broke all of his stuff and abused the hell out of him physically and mentallty... well he suddenly met back up with her in the last "experimentation" trip he had told me about, and after all the # she put him through, they are back together... and he's just acting more bizarre than ever, stabbing people in the back, using the musicians in his bands and claiming complete control and ownership to the music and all the royalties... so far as the drummer in his last band had stated to the bass player and I when we hung out that he was acting "just like Kurt Cobain, man!".

I believe Kurt had been targeted because of his talent AND because of his drug problem and lured into a very similar program to the one my friend is in... and actually I have several musician friends who've gone through this "program", and they are all completely changed for the worse...

The indie scene is the new target for the illuminati or whatever you may call them, because it threatens the establishment by its very communal and self-responsible Do-It-Yourself philosophies, along with its rejection of the pursuit of material gain. The whole philosophy of indie rock is that anything goes, anyone is welcome, everyone is respected, everybody is responsible for maintaining civility and order, and nobody with big egos will last long without being put in their place.

Unfortunately, the old strategy of destroying these scenes by making certain members famous martyrs didn't stop these scenes from thriving. The new strategy is to starve most of the artists and destroy the ones that make it through by either enticing them with material gain or obliterating their minds with either drug addiction, mind control, electronic targeting, or other much more subtle approaches... before they ever become a threat to the status quo.

By making the independent scene widely public, labelling it "grunge", giving it a fashion and a corporate logo and a frickin pricetag bought and sold as commodity, they destroyed its credibility to the moneymakers.... and now that the indie scene is bubbling back up on its own accord, they won't be making anyone into martyrs for the world to see, but they will be and definitely are destroying the scene by eating it from the inside out and squeezing its resources dry.

Unfortunately, Kurt was a pawn... and his talent and strong presence was used and channeled into a psychological weapon against the masses. It worked on so many levels for the majority, but they knew they were dealing with a movement of music that was not defined by borders or labels. They knew this... and they in the form of the Masons and MKULTRA mind control slaves are infiltrating the scene. Music can change the world. It changed me. It got me in touch with the spirit and my inner power. If people got the idea that anybody can be a musician and play any damn way they feel like playing, more people would start pursuing their passion and experiencing divine inspiration, and that alone is enough to liberate humanity from the chains of established control and social acceptability.

"Just another tortured artist druggie" is exactly what they want you to picture, but listen to Kurt's music again. There are some beautiful messages hidden in the often strange and sometimes incomprehensible music. Look at the title of his band, Nirvana. Eternal bliss. He knew a thing or two about our true nature as beings. He also knew a thing or two about the corrupt control we are subjected to and I think it is also very possible that he DID know some things about nefarious government activities, not only from his own experiences but from people who are fans of the band approaching him and telling him things in confidence....

I believe Kurt was murdered by the powers that be, and the original poster's link is very eerily similar to my recent musings on the subject.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
No takers?

Why do people think that this is such a ridiculous concept? Did you know Kurt personally, or is everything you (the general perception) have been saying against him just regurgitated media propaganda garbage?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It just seems kind of odd to me that all the very greatest songwriters of our modern times either die young under mysterious circumstances or go insane.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well DW I have read your last post twice and this whole thread.

I too have always felt an affinity to Kurt.

Never believed he was anything but murdered. Strange that he was considered as an MKultra experiment. You say that your friend came to Missouri to partake in experiements? Can you tell me more as I am in Missouri...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
He was defiantly murdered. Like it was shown, the amount of heroin he injected would not even give him the chance to remove the needle from his arm. He would have been out before he finished pushing the plunger all the way. RIP Kurt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join