It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Cobain killed by the CIA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i don't even understand how he could have been in the position to see something that would cause the CIA to kill him. could someone explain that?

and that interview sounds like something that some prophets have seen, isn't it? a new age type thing?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
courtney love is #ed up big time, period. Whatever happened, happened. They're wasnt much of an investigation on his death. He sung about being suicidal, he had a bad drug habbit. Most people just figured it was just another druggie that killed himself and that was it.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
How would Kurt have gotten any sensitive information that would be worth murdering him? Did a Nirvana fan let him in Area 51?

If I was married to that crack whore Courtney Love, I'd kill myself too.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs

why would kurt wanna kill himself...he had a wonderful baby daughter, which he admitted to being the most wonderful thing in his life....its also weird that there were no fingerprints on the shotgun when they found it. Courtney love is the evil witch behind all of this not the CIA or watever else...

Courtney wasn't even around when it happened, he wasn't found for days, and if you knew anything about Courtney's reaction and subsequent behaviour upon hearing the news of her husband's death you would understand how clearly it is not her. She cut a lock of his hair and proceeded to ware his bloodstained jacket for days, numbed in shock. Niether was it the CIA. Kurt went and purchased the shotgun himself, He had been in a coma from attempted suicide just weeks before. This fact was not widely publisised at the time, but a suicide notw was written. He couldn't take life anymore, so the poor bugger shot himself.

There are a few little odd things about the evidence, but nothing that warrents any sorts of suspicions about murder. If the CIA did do, which they didn't, they were doing him a favour.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
First of all, courtney love didn't and doesn't give a # about anyone but herself, i mean she did heroin and who knows what else while pregnant with their child. she's out for money, and she wanted Nirvana as a band and a name for herself. i truly believe courney had Kurt killed.

courntney love is a bitch. i dont know how many of you are really fans of Nirvana, but if you are, this will probably piss you off too. Not only did that bitch take Dave and Chris to court to get the rights to all Nirvana profits, including the new album, but i hear she is getting ready to market a perfume called "Teen Spirit" with Kurts face on the bottle.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

why would kurt wanna kill himself...he had a wonderful baby daughter, which he admitted to being the most wonderful thing in his life....its also weird that there were no fingerprints on the shotgun when they found it. Courtney love is the evil witch behind all of this not the CIA or watever else...

Courtney wasn't even around when it happened, he wasn't found for days, and if you knew anything about Courtney's reaction and subsequent behaviour upon hearing the news of her husband's death you would understand how clearly it is not her. She cut a lock of his hair and proceeded to ware his bloodstained jacket for days, numbed in shock. Niether was it the CIA. Kurt went and purchased the shotgun himself, He had been in a coma from attempted suicide just weeks before. This fact was not widely publisised at the time, but a suicide notw was written. He couldn't take life anymore, so the poor bugger shot himself.

There are a few little odd things about the evidence, but nothing that warrents any sorts of suspicions about murder. If the CIA did do, which they didn't, they were doing him a favour.

Take a look at this website and decide for yourself....i for one think she had lots of motive to get rid of Kurt

Copy of suicide note clickhere

Go to here for much more info on the investigation

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Take a look at this website and decide for yourself....i for one think she had lots of motive to get rid of Kurt

Copy of suicide note clickhere

Go to here for much more info on the investigation

I wonder, can't the investigaters just ask Courtney for that 'note'? the one that can prove that it wasn't a suicide?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A very sad moment in many people's lives....

I've always found Kurt's untimely death suspicious, but Courtney Love was the only one that I suspected. It's doubtful the CIA had any involvement.

Assuming the suicide story is correct, it deeply saddens me that such a talented soul felt death was his only escape. Hell, death may (eventually) be an escape for us all, but most of us aren't too eager to leave. There have been countless musicians that couldn't cope with the trials they faced, which lead them to drug use and, ultimately, death. May they all rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
I whole heartily believe that Courtney had him killed and the way she's going nuts (not that she wasn't before, she's showing signs of schizophrenia at this moment in time) now is from her bad karma coming back to hit her in the face - eye for an eye.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

I saw a great show on that, where they interviewed people she was trying to hire and knew specifics about it etc.. I was very convincing

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Lets face it....they were BOTH two screwed up, drug-whacked kids.... Courtney sobered up some...but she's still out there....

I don't think it was talent...it was the drugs, just like it was for the Doors...

As for why the CIA would kill people, Marilyn was certainly in a position to know as the Pres's mistress, and that's understandable, but Cobain??? No, I don't think so....and again, that'd be one anal-retentive assassin....hehe....

Courtney couldn't have done it, the evidence shows that, as well as alibis...and of course, the fact that she stood to gain more from him living than dead.....

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
www.cobaincase.com...

There are lots of reasons to believe he did not commit suidide, here is a link to what a private investigator has to say.

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by goose]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The cobaincase.com is very interesting. I have never thought about cobain actually being murdered instead of commiting suicide since he was alittle tad before my time (I wasn't of age to actually realize what was going on)

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleggy*

kurt cobain in essence killed himself twice, he injected enough heroin into his body to kill him in a few seconds, and then blew the side of his face off with a shotgun, so if the shotgun didnt kill him instantly the drugs would have killed him seconds later

Actually, I think he killed himself a third time when he married Courtney Love. She is satan if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
you all say that kurt wrote the song as a joke, and that courtney hated him etc........

read his journals and the biography like i have already mentioned, then come back in here and claim he didnt kill himself

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think Courtney was his mind control programer.
She killed him and set up to look like suicide.
He had fullfilled his assignment to start the grunge
movement in rock and roll. Perhaps his programing
was wearing thin, and he was getting insights into
what was really going on.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It says it's written by Don Croft...

I don't really believe anything written by Croft. He created a cult of people who think they're fighting the good fight against reptillians who are always following them in black suits, and black cars or black helicopters. And that they can kill them by pointing a crystal or an orgone generator at them.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
First off, I'm only posting the following because it just seems strange, Layne Staley (Alice In Chains) died on the same day as Kurt....Just 9 years apart....I just thought that was kind of funny....

But back to topic here, I remember seeing a show, invesigating his death. Well they brought the suiside note in to question. Well they brought in a lady who does that handwriting compaison thing. Well anyway....she proved that the first part of the note was in his hand writing, but the other half was unknown handwriting, not his, not Cortney's, just unknown. But that show was cancled after that. So maybe he thought about doing it, but didn't follow through.

So just my personal opinion, I do not beleave that he killed himself. He could have just had and O/D and the gun went off accidently, or he was murdured and it was coverd up with the note.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Curiosity]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I remember seeing a show like that where they were talking about cobain stuff. I only saw it once, and never saw it again. I don't remember what channel it was on either..anyway, CL is the biggest bitch ever, and it is possible for her to do something like this. Especially when she didn't even want to release Nirvana songs and all kinds of crap that she did.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i dont know about most of you guys... but i have been their with the whole drug thing.... lemme just say this just doing heroine and picking up a shot gun is one thing.... now doing 12 times the lethal limit of heroin and picking up a shot gun... im sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH GOOD FN LUCK!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Quintar: i dont understand wtf you're trying to say. It sound like you're saying Kurt Cobain didn't die and came back to you or whichever girl you're talking about in the article and told her that he didnt really die. Are you talking about ghosts or something? Like WTF?? Also why the hell would the CIA or government want to have any interference with a lonely musician?? I'm still riding the conspiracy told by the narrator of the documentary 'Kurt and Courteney' which portrays the theory that Courtney Love used Kurt Cobain to gain fame, power and money and just before Kurt's death they had a fight and were going to get divorced or split up. As Kurt was the famous one with all the money he also would've got custody of the child Frances Bean and thus following the argument between the two Courtney couldn't face the reality of her fame ending, money disappearing, not having enough for her drug dependency, living on the street and losing custody of her daughter she hired a hitman killed Kurt, kept the house, the child, the cash, the fame, and accelled into stardom with her band.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join