It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Betrays America – Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
No national network whether NBC, CBS, ABC, etc, carried this in any way whatever. In fact, no national news provider mentioned the Kucinich phenomenon. If carried at all by any national newspaper, impeachment news was buried as far from page one as possible. (Ditto for coverage of the Senate Intelligence Committee's report on the administration's misuse of prewar “intelligence”). So, barely a whisper to mark the act. Practically nothing and no one at the MSM recorded the event never mind reporting it for broadcast or print.

www.thisisby.us...

“It is possible to fool all of the people all the time; when government and press cooperate.”
GEORGE SELDES (legendary investigative reporter, 1938)

Really, what more do WE THE PEOPLE need to do!

I really think Americans need to shut off thier TV.
Stop buying Newspaper, turn off our radios.
I saw this coming, when I saw the Election high jack by the media.
I saw this coming, when I saw the press SLAM anyone who ask questions about 911.

I saw all this coming, when I saw the media, and the press refuse to print anything or talk about anything on 911 after it happened.

Our media and our Newpapers ARE A JOKE!
I have to go on the Internet every day to find out what is really going on in the world.

It is a sham, that too many American still depend on TV for thier information.
If American do not have the internet, THEY are in the dark!

Right now, Congress it trying to find ways to pass laws to control the internet, and it information.

At this time, the internet IS the media, and news paper, and our Government enemy.

Bcause they try so hard to bury the TRUTH!

We the blogers, do our best to get the truth out on everything that we can.

So there is a WAR on the internet going on all the time, it is a war of lies, and a war of truth.

join