It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain On Cheney In His Cabinet: "Hell, Yeah."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

McCain On Cheney In His Cabinet: "Hell, Yeah."

www.huffingtonpost.com

McCain even told Hayes in comments heretofore unpublished that he'd consider Cheney for an administration post. Asked whether he'd be interested in Cheney had the vice president not already have served under Bush for two terms, McCain said: "I don't know if I would want him as vice president. He and I have the same strengths. But to serve in other capacities? Hell, yeah."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com
thinkprogress.org
news.yahoo.com

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Put another nail in the coffin!

McCain is willing to put Cheney in his administration if he becomes president!!!

This is a man who has been at Bush's side, helping him create the worst Presidential term in history! A man who STILL is waiting to hear from the Judiciary Committe about impeachment! Aman who has lied to and decieved the whole country!

I said this in another post:

You gotta love the way this guy is trying to get elected!

He's trying to get elected by saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of what the American people want to hear!

And it's going to get him the EXACT OPPOSITE of what he wants in November!

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole

Put another nail in the coffin!

That was the very first thing I thought when I read that..."Well, if that isn't the final kiss of death to McSame's candidacy, I don't know what else the people need."

Then I remembered that the people are non-relevant in these rigged elections.

lol

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If Cheney works his way into a McCain administration then perhaps the rumors are true about this worm pulling the strings..

Or as stated above this is the exact opposite of what we all want so perhaps "they" want someone else to get elected...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by C0le]

top topics

join