It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please read series of Horrible things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Im looking for an explanation for these things the odds are its just a coincidence that I am having these horrible things happen around me but I would like to know what else it can be.

from 2006-now this is what has happen

My great Grand mother Fell and broke her hip.

My grandfather lost his mind and they found him dead in a lake

My great Grandmother died

My 3 Cats Died

My parents got a divorce

My mother in law got thyroid cancer.

My business started to fail..

My back is in bad shape and need surgery ( im 24 years old)

Other then a coincidences what can all of this be or mean?

things have not gotten better at all in my life.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by andranic

its called life, and i dont mean to be a prude

but really, things happen in life, they always cant be great and fun

somethings just happen to people

whenever im down and think life sucks i feel glad that i have a roof, a bed, food and my abled body as aging as it is getting

sorry to hear of all your horrible things

as far as being a conspiracy or something else i dont know

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm 25 and all my grandparents are dead.. you're fortunate to even still have had a GREAT grandparent.

Honestly though, look at the conditions that so many people have to live in around the world and you will see you don't have it so bad.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It sounds like a streak of bad luck. Hopefully it will turn around for you.

Make a list of all the good things that have happened to you since 2006.
Hopefully the list will of good things will be longer than the bad things.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Couldn't someone just tell me its an evil spirit and that If i did a dance it would all go away. lol sometimes you look for a reason on why things happen

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hey there andranic,

What the other posters said is sad but true unfortunately. I know how it can sometimes feel like something 'behind the scenes' is hellbent on making you as miserable as possible ... but I'm 99% certain your experiences are a natural chain of events.

Last year was one of the crappiest years I've ever endured ... it was unceasing and as you can imagine a total nightmare. But eventually things started to balance themselves out (albeit very slowly ... with several false starts).

I've had such 'crap cluster' senarios in the past and from experience I KNOW they will always pass (although that's cold comfort when you're right in the middle of it all), and there are (believe it or not) some positive lessons to be learnt from the process.

So chin-up and hang on in there ... it will settle down eventually.

Woody

lol, I just saw your last post ... that would so great wouldn't it. Pleased to see you are still managing to hang on to a sense of humour ... it's the best thing in times like this.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thank you for all your kind comments.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Actually, you havent had any bad luck. its just that a lot of unfortunate things have happened in a small amount of time. My Mother, Father, Aunt, and 2 Uncles all passed away within 2 years of each other. Was it bad luck? More so for them than me. Fact is, they were going to go some day, as will I and everyone else. No matter how bad things seem for YOU, there is always someone else having a harder time. Life throws all kinds of curve balls at us. We just have to be ready to swing or take the strike, and keep on playing.
Keep on playing, its not as bad as you may think.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry to hear for your losses.

Your great gran and grandparents were not young. Such things are natural. In many other cases when of the old couple dies the other one dies shortly after that, that is life, it is age, sadly.

Animals pass on. I have lost 4 dogs and 1 cat since 2005, 2 deaths not NOT natural, killed by poison.

My health took a huge slump in 2000. My son was at the crawling and touching & climbing on everything stage, my sis left her too hot to drink tea on a table where my son got hold of, ending up with severe burns. I cracked that night, in a really bad way, i ended staying on hospital longer than my son due to a breakdown, my body gave in, my soul gave in!

I have learned being positive, just act more positive, it is hard, extremely hard at times but good things do come your way. My son does not have one scar not even the size of a pin today from that dreadful day. We were told he would have scars on the neck and chest and nothing. Why? Because i believed he will not have, that is what i know. Science may have their explanation but i have my belief and faith.

Law of attraction as many call it, or as The Supreme God have taught us, as many other scriptures will teach, if you believe and it is good it will be. Be positive, be happy and do not let anything get you down, no matter if it is man or spiritual that is in your way. Trust, Believe and KNOW it will be all good!

The Supreme God will bless you.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear about the string of misfortunes. I've been there, myself.

One thing you may try, though, is looking back through all of it and exclude, just for the moment, all the bad things. Take a look at everything as a whole. You should find that it's all been like tides... it comes and goes. Basically, when a person has things like that happen around them, it really stands out and the person forgets all the good things that happen in between. A person begins to lose sight of the big picture and focuses (mostly unintentionally) on just the bad things.

Even if you can't do it now, some day you will look back and realize that there was a balance. Negativity (as unintentional as it is most of the time) really destroys a person's objective view of life. This is speaking from personal experience.

Keep your chin up and always look forward to the future while keeping in mind the past! Sounds silly, but go look in the mirror, forget everything around you for the moment, and smile at yourself. Let yourself know that you are still alive!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
wow thank you everyone . Some of your comments really changed my day. Its been a very rough year for me. The only thing that gets my by is my wife. She is the positive one when it comes to all these things. I seem to look at the bad in a lot of things and am first to get upset but she knows how to calm me down.

Im hoping things are going to start looking up for me soon. Its been tough I have a lot of pressure on me when my personal life ( looking after my father since the divorce and my business)

again thank you for all your kind words.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm 23,

£15k Debt - Because I thought it would be great to get credit cards and loans when I turned 18

BAck problems - Because im 1 inch from being legally classed as a giant but wont get free help because of it.

2 Grandfathers recently died - They were fairly old and had lived good lives.

Being made redundant from my current job, only not even been there 2 years so will get bugger all redundancy - Thats what happens when a new company buys out an existing one.

Split up with my long term girlfriend - she goes to uni in September and needed to stop seeing her so I didn't fall in love when she goes.

Got shin splints - Because of the amount of Basketball I play.

Mother is being made redundant - She works for the government, enough said.

Sister is signed off work for 3 months - She has a bad knee infection which requires surgery.

It is just life my friend.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
well, it seems like just bad luck. Humans (myself included) ofted tend to jump to the most fanciful of explanations (I often must step back, and look at logic and down to earth explanations for a wierd noise late at night.) If it is paranormal (and im not saying it is), its a curse. Look up some info on James Dean's Porche.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well the reason I started this thread was because there has been a history of odd things happening in my house. My neighbors always joked that our house had a ghost in it. They said that the old owners sold it because the wife fell down the stairs and calmed something pushed her ( I dont have any proof that this happened but more then one person told me this story)

the house was build in 1903 and its an old colonial in NYC (bayside,Queens).

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

top topics

join