It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Baron Rothschild, the leading figure among the the Bilderberg Group, recently hosted a fundraiser for John McCain in London!

See this article and a copy of the invitiation at the Washington Post.
blog.washingtonpost.com...

McCain's campaign has sent out an invitation for a March 20 luncheon at Spencer House "by kind permission of Lord Rothschild OM GBE and the Hon. Nathaniel Rothschild."

Who is "Lord Rothschild" well for anyone wondering just google "Lord Rothschild" and Bilderberg. Also see Rothschild and Illumanati!

Rothschild is the leading Bilderberger in Europe.

With all of the hoopla about Obama being distantly associated with the Bilderbergs I am kind of suprised that none of the Bilderberg conspiracy theorists mentioned this connection to McCain which seems glaringly more direct?

You know what else is interesting when you google Obama and Bilderberg the first return is an article by the "American Free Press"...evidently they have been pushing the story. Who is the "American Free Press"?

Willis Carto: Now in his 70s, Carto is one of the most influential American anti-Semitic propagandists of the past 50 years. He has been associated with nearly every significant far-right movement in the country. His now-defunct publication, The Spotlight, which had been the most widely read publication on the fringe right, folded and reemerged under a new title, American Free Press, in August 2001. Carto is a close friend and supporter of the proud racist David Duke.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the post

I was wondering what would happen if McCain wins and if the Bilderbergs would still have power in the office. In this day and age it just seems that there is no avoiding what is to come, and no matter what we do or say it still will come. I was hoping that McCain was just a Vietnam Vet and had nothing to do with this illuminati or this New World Order, it seems I am wrong however. Great find.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well it seems like thier going to have the preisdent in thier pockit no matter who wins. lol You have to admit that thier pretty good at running the world and keeping power in thier hands. It just goes to show you that it really doesn't matter who wins because the same people are going to be making the decisions anyway.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Nice man. Very nice.

A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go doowwwn.. the medicine go down...

Starred and flagged.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This was a given. I was surprised at the brazen display. I remember being confused because I had been informed that Hillary had attended a prior BG conference (so I figured she would be the next president, sigh).

Seems like they are are all within arms reach of the BG, no exceptions. So depressing.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
All this thing about Bilderbergers supporting one or the other is just plain bull#. Bilderbergers are just like Wall Street investors: they play both ends. With all the power Bilderbergers have, it would be easy to support just one and maintain a high probability of success, but Bilderbergers are not interested in "high probability" anymore... they aim for 100% chance (and that's only possible by supporting both).

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Of course he's a puppet too, he's a poliitician.
Nobody gets to the that level without prior approval, aka "the nod", from the powers that be.
It's obvious the Brits are the real puppet masters. Its always been that way, but now there's a power struggle between BG members and the change that Obama keeps talking about has nothing to do with helping out America, that's bull jive, it has to do with change and shake up within the BG that is coming.

join