It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 1st Birthday Dave, Johnny & ATS MIX

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hmmm...I think it's less like a birthday than it would be the anniversary of a marriage:
Dave + Johnny with ATS acting as Justice 'o the Peace...The actual relationship started earlier of course & ATS Mix was still just a gleam in someone's eye at that time, but the birthing occurred pure & clean with a healthy (if slightly abnormal) child.

Still, I think it's a match made in heaven!
Rock On Dudes!

[edit on 11-6-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
but the birthing occurred pure & clean with a healthy (if slightly abnormal) child.

Still, I think it's a match made in heaven!

Yup.

I mean, Johnny will show up to a UFO search-off with NASA's satellite data in hand and Dave, well, Dave hates to read.

Has there ever been a more complimentary pairing of personalities in the history of media?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Happy Anniversary you guys...

An ATS Staple for sure...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Congrats and many, many more to come.
Thanks for taking ATS to this new level

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Congrats guys.

Sorry I'm late to the party. I've enjoyed every show I've listened to. I've missed a couple but not many.

Some of my favorites would be the Stanton Freidman interview, Kuchinch interview, David Ray Griffin, the two Stan Deyo interviews, and the mod interviews, especially interviewing ADVISOR from Iraq.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Congratulations Dave & Johnny!!!

You guys have been spectacular and always put out a really good presentation. I have thought about creating a Thank You thread for a long time now for members to show their appreciation of all of the hard work that you do, but it looks like this one is doing just fine.

You guys really do deserve a big round of applause for all of the hard work that you do and the dedication that you have to ATS and its members.

Right now I am working a job that allows me to listen to my Ipod all day while working and even though I have heard all of the ATSMIX podcasts already, I am listening to them all over again and it never gets old.

Now all you need to do is make it to the main stream and make us proud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join