It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is more important....A mans life or his death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So which is it what a man does in his life or how he falls in death? I am asking this question to see what type of response I get from the members of this board. Please don't place this in below top secret. After I get a couple of responses I will explain how this related to many long held conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would say life is the more 'important' of the two simply because I don't know what death is like, and what actions you can perform in death, as well as their significance.

In a man's life, he has the power to love, to hate, to heal, to hurt, and it's very hard. Giving someone free will is giving them control for themselves, and sometimes that means them doing things that are evil.

I believe your actions in this life, as well as what your soul learns in this lifetime affect it the next time it comes around.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
in my eyes, what a person does in their life SHOULD be held in a much higher revere than the way they die. however, if one man who had a 9-5 job, american dream family, etc, was horribly killed in a terrorist act, he's more likely to be thought of as a hero or a wonderful person than another, who might have no job, but affect the life of anyone around them through art or spoken word or charity or whatever, and die from natural causes.

but when thinking about the question again, how are we supposed to weigh the importance of a human, whether through their life's actions or through their death?

hmmm...another question arises...

join