It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seems as though the wannabe President has something to hide!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Questions on the law

According to the state laws in Hawaii that were in effect at the time of Obama’s birth, a child must be born to “TWO” U.S. Citizen parents (this law was in effect from “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986,“ which means it applies to Barack’s birth.

If only one parent was a U.S. Citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least FIVE of which had to be after the age of 16.”

Was Obama’s mother a resident of the US for at least 10 years prior to Obama’s birth? Ten years AFTER she was 16?

US Citizen Law

I must have been confused when I first read this. I thought that the law applied to children born OUT of the U.S. to Hawaii residents. This law really applies to children who were born in Hawaii in 1961?

I'm sure that this is something pretty common and easily (well maybe not easy for me since I don't live in Hawii) researched.

And I am SURE that if a lawsuit was filed claiming that Obama is not eligible to be POTUS the court would have to address all these issues.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Not to burst everyone's bubble, but Obama's birth certificate has been released. Get out of your mother's basement every once in a while and you'll find what you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Why is it racist when an individual questions a black person in any way shape or form? On the flip side, why is it ok to call a white person a honky, or any other racial slur?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Love the rumors guys try "the google" sometime.

my.barackobama.com...

Here is another place you might be interested in.

fightthesmears.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's A birth certificate, Who Cares! I did not know I lived in Nazi Germany...There are a lot more important things than that.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There is one word you omitted from your external quote (not to mention a link) and that word is CURRENTLY. That is the law NOW. Barack Hussein Obama was born in 1961 and falls under the auspices of title 1401 that were in effect at the time of his birth.

Um, sorry, but no. Law is an evolving entity. If a law changes, you are immediately subject to the standards of the new law. So Senator Obama is now subject to whatever version of Title 1401 that is currently the law. Just like you are. Following your logic, my daughter, born in 2002, would be subject to the law on child safety seats in our state that was current in 2002. Our law just changed on May 1 to require children be in child safety seats until they are 8 years old. If I recall, it used to be 6. So if I get pulled over in a week and the cop sees I don't have an obviously not 8 year old child in the proper seat and I say, "but officer, she was born in 2002 and then you only had to keep your child in a car seat until they were 6 and she just turned 6 on Sunday", it's not going to fly - either with the cop, the courts or the judge. But it is an interesting legal theory. Let us know if you try it and how it works for you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

He has said that he does not know his father - he is ripping other father's for not
giving responsibilities to their children - have to give him a high five....

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's Not just the Birth certificate It's all The Reasonable documentation some what expected.
Like the Bar stuff
college stuff
University stuff

***** self edited*****
sorry peoples i Went off topic due to lack of sleep

[edit on 17-6-2008 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
So quick defender of Obama one, has he indeed provided the necessary documents showing he was born in the USA (i.e. Birth Certificate)?

It should be public knowledge, McCain's obviously is. Doesn't the American Public deserve to know?

Please humor me with more vague aversions to the topic.

No McCains is not. You sir are once again incorrect. John McCain was born outside the USA to American Citizen Parents.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm not an Obama fan, but even tho he doesn't release his birth certificate, I have to assume that the powers that be have already ascertained that Obama is in fact a duly sworn American born on American soil. I don't think he would have made it this far in the campaign if these facts hadn't been verified. I hardly think the official "birth-certificate-checker" let this one fall thru the cracks or anything.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Africa is a continent. It's not a race. Perhaps you haven't gotten to that information yet in school. It doesnt' come up until ... what ... 6th grade or so.

Race = cacasian or cacasiod. Asian. Negroid.

It's PROPER identification for an official federal and/or state document.

Awww.. its so cute when you try to be SMART...

Look at you ... so superior, with that flabby chest all puffed out...

First off sucka...

You are making much to do about absolutely nothing... keep looking the fool I don't care... as I am not here to educate you, just use you to show others how not to be.

If you learn something good... more termites for you..

Secondly...

There are a WIDE range of terms you can put into the box known as RACE...

Negroid is not used... as it is insulting and out of date.. you Can use Black, Black African, African, Congoid, Africoid...

Third..

It is IRRELEVANT TO ANYTHING!

And when it comes to accepting or debunking a supposedly legal document - the 'tiniest minutiae' is what will expose a fraud. In this case - the RACE of a person being listed as 'african' is possibly exposing the document as a fraud. Oh .. and that's not 'tiny minutea' ... that's an in-your-face error.

The document is LEGAL....

Deal with it.

Originally posted by SavageHenry
Then we will be encased in sticky fluids untill the alien liberal demon larvae can consume our flesh while we are alive!..

blah blah etc etc blah blah

That is how absurd you sound... the only difference is I am funny and you are the opposite of that.

We are discussing facts and yet you just spam with childish gibberish.
Seriously kid ... grow up or get off the boards.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by FlyersFan]

Wait.. you think you are discussing facts???

Uh maybe if you would share some of that glue we could all see the facts that you are referring to...

Get some facts or get off the boards...

I am not a kid...

Wait is that supposed to be some kind of insult coming from one with the sentence structure of a lobotomized troglodyte??

Give up and just do what I tell you to do.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thread Closed. Please Refer to
The Definitive "Birth Certificate" Thread

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join