It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So quick defender of Obama one, has he indeed provided the necessary documents showing he was born in the USA (i.e. Birth Certificate)?

It should be public knowledge, McCain's obviously is. Doesn't the American Public deserve to know?

Please humor me with more vague aversions to the topic.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Only the Democrats could make a soap opera out of a presidential election...

You think Democrats are starting these rumors? I have never seen so many attacks on a politician in such a short amount of time - EVER. And it's not the Democrats doing it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Flyersfan,

Just a thought.. Do you think this information could have already been known by the Clinton and McCain campaigns?

Remember the passport computer breaches a couple of months ago where Obama's records had been viewed at least on three separate ocassions?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Funny how you avoid questoins.

We are not talking about citizenship. Arnold Schwartzenegger has citizenship but has been unable to run because he was not born in the US. He is trying to change this as he stated.

Now, Obama has dual citizenship in Kenya and the US. Where is his birth certificate? It needs to be addressed, otherwise it is in direct violation of the US Constitution.

Anyone who plans on raising my taxes through the roof for Communist style model of government better dam well have been born here in the first place.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, there are links that say he was born in Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu genealogy.about.com... and others that say he was born at Kapiolani Med. Center in Honolulu en.wikipedia.org... . Perhaps they're the same place, different time, different name?

I suspect IF there is a hesitation on his part, it might be related to the possibility of his name being listed as "Barry". I know this though..... if he isn't forthcoming, this issue will only grow to a proportion that outweights its worth and interest.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Now, Obama has dual citizenship in Kenya and the US.

He does? It's a fact now? Oh, by the way, Kenya does not allow dual citizenship.

Where is his birth certificate? It needs to be addressed, otherwise it is in direct violation of the US Constitution.

Yes. And do you suppose anyone looked at his birth certificate to check on that little item before they went to all the trouble to allow him to be the Democratic nominee for President?? Do you think it ever occurred to him? Do you really think he's trying to sneak that by?

I cannot believe the straws you guys reach for! Incredible. Yes, Not credible. That's exactly what it is.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey, that's Hillary's line...

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
You think Democrats are starting these rumors? I have never seen so many attacks on a politician in such a short amount of time - EVER. And it's not the Democrats doing it.

Yeah... You're right... It's a vast right wing conspiracy... Except what does John McCain have to gain? It's Hillary who will "profit" from this awkward little situation...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You really think, after years and years of living and sleeping the political world, Obama would get caught out by something like this? I guarantee his life, his history, his family, his descendants, have all gone under the microscope from day one of his entry into high level politics, if something was found then it has been kept for a time like this, and even now its probably clutching straws, exactly like a certain dress which went uncleaned for 3 years? remember that dress? the one with the stains on it that they tried to impeach clinton with?

I watched Hilary the other day when she finally pulled out of the race, and she called for her supporters to now back Obama, in the after speech interviews, there where some people, just every day campaigners, one lady was asked what she will do now, and she replied im going with Mcain now, i thought what a hypocritical racist cow, it was as plain as the sky s blue she doesn't like the fact that Obama is Black.

So what if he is? he is also "HUMAN" if half the racist half wits knew anything about Human history, they would know colour isnt what counts, its the person inside that makes the man or woman, at one time before the migration of Humans everyone was of dark complexion, Like the supremacists who praise their lord Jesus Christ while screaming white power, what colour do they think Jesus actually was? Milk bottle white?

Obviously there are going to be all kinds of hate campaigns now on both sides trying to bring down the opposition, I was ust hoping that with the Human race being a little more advanced than the 19th century, the issue of race would become a thing of days gone long ago, sadly this seems to not be the case, wouldn't the people of America be better off voting for the person who is going to work for them and give them greatness again?

Im not saying Obama is the right guy, but if you dont look past the colour of his skin, then i feel so sorry for those who dont.

Since Obama won the right to run for the white house there has been so many threads bashing and ripping him, and in every one of them his colour is mentioned, so i ask what is the real agenda? is it a way of beating around the bush (pardon the pun) just in case someone missed the fact a black guy is running for president?

So laughable its beyond a joke, is there a way i can opt out of being Human?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
So quick defender of Obama one, has he indeed provided the necessary documents showing he was born in the USA (i.e. Birth Certificate)?

To you? I doubt it. To the public? He's under no obligation to. To the State Department? Most assuredly!

It should be public knowledge, McCain's obviously is.

Where is it? Have you seen it? Do you have a link to it?

Or Hillary's?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
It's Hillary who will "profit" from this awkward little situation...

She didn't start the rumor, though.

His birth Certificate is sited here so someone is his campaign has seen it.

Obama Turned Eight In August 1969, The Days Of Rage Occurred In October 1969. Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961. He turned eight on August 4, 1969. The Days of Rage, in which William Ayers participated, occurred in October 1969. [Obama Birth Certificate, UPI, 10/21/81]

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
We looked at birth certificates from the 40s,50s,70s, from two states and none listed religion. There is race/color and occupations and of course parent ages.

Edit:

Apparently some states do record an entry for religion.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I found this to be so odd, I took the direct route. I sent a question regarding this topic directly too him via his Campaigns Web Site.

"I'm currently in the undecided category on who to vote for. In researching you on the Internet, I ran into a rather odd thing. Is it true that you (Mr. Obama) have ignored or refused requests for your Birth Certificate? If so; why?

You must know how odd this seems to the rest of us who routinely have to provide our Birth Certificates? It seems like a fair request."

I have no idea if I'll get an answer? Seemed smarter than all this speculation.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It's so funny when Obamatrons use Obama's personal Campaign site to site facts.

He has total control of this information (on his Campaign site)!

Give an unbiased source with credibility to show the details. The State Dept. website would be good.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Barry's got more skeletons in the closet than id care to know about.

Whats wrong with it?

Is he an American?

Would it reveal something that would horrify us?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
In the public domain...

Where is it? Have you seen it? Do you have a link to it?

Or Hillary's?

The Washington Post thought John McCain's birth certificate was worthy of investigation:

In his autobiography, "Faith of My Fathers," McCain writes that he was born "in the Canal Zone" at the U.S. Naval Air Station in Coco Solo, which was under the command of his grandfather, John S. McCain Sr. The senator's father, John S. McCain Jr., was an executive officer on a submarine, also based in Coco Solo. His mother, Roberta McCain, now 96, has vivid memories of lying in bed listening to raucous celebrations of her son's birth from the nearby officers' club.

The birth was announced two days later in the English-language Panamanian American newspaper. A senior official of the McCain campaign showed a reporter a copy of the senator's birth certificate issued by Canal Zone health authorities, recording his birth in the Coco Solo "family hospital."

www.washingtonpost.com...

And according to the article, John McCain's birth certificate has been under far more legal duress than what Barack Hussein Obama's has been... Are you prepared to defend the sanctity of his birth document with the same enthusiasm?

It seems that Barack has been getting more than his fair share of the benefit of doubt:

Not surprisingly, the Times and other MSM outlets have been noticeably absent in questioning Barack Obama’s “birth” qualifications for the White House. As Jim Geraghty of NRO reminds us, there’s been a persistent internet buzz about Mr. Obama’s birth certificate, which has never been released by his campaign. Reporters have asked for it (and been denied); the state of Hawaii, where Obama was born, does make those records public:

Mr. Geraghty notes there are several (unlikely) rumors about the birth certificate, and why it’s never been released. Obviously, the Obama campaign could clear those up rather quickly, by simply releasing the document and redacting any information that could be targeted by identity thieves.

formerspook.blogspot.com...

So the John McCain camp has made his birth certificate available to the press according to the Washington Post, and Barack Hussein Obama camp refuses to do so... I guess that is what they mean by "change."

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

She didn't start the rumor, though.

I'm sure she didn't... But can you be 100% sure it wasn't done on her behalf?

His birth Certificate is sited here so someone is his campaign has seen it.

Obama Turned Eight In August 1969, The Days Of Rage Occurred In October 1969. Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961. He turned eight on August 4, 1969. The Days of Rage, in which William Ayers participated, occurred in October 1969. [Obama Birth Certificate, UPI, 10/21/81]

Please, that proves nothing... First it is from his own website, and second, the birth certificate is cited as a source only for date of birth... That isn't what is of interest to 300 million Americans... And you know that...

If there is nothing to hide, then produce the document (rhetorical directed at Barack Hussein Obama).

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Oh my nerves I had a whole thing laid out and my computer crashed!

I have a question, If obsama birth certificate is not known about how did he get as far as he has? You have to be an American citizen to be our president? Now is he or isn’t he?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Oh my nerves I had a whole thing laid out and my computer crashed!

I HATE that!

If obsama birth certificate is not known about how did he get as far as he has? You have to be an American citizen to be our president? Now is he or isn’t he?

How did he get to be a Senator without someone noticing he's not even a US citizen? How did he get a US passport?

It's just silly.

I'm waiting for links to McCain's and Hillary's Birth Certificates! What have they got to hide??? Sorry. This is just so "out there"... I shake my head and wonder about the members here. Isn't there a vetting process for ATS members?? LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's not about citizenship!! It's about being born in the US (or as a US native). They are not the same!

Arnold Schwartzenegger is a citizen, but cannot run for POTUS because he wasn't born here.

Read the posts more closely.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
reply to post by Agit8dChop

We already know his half-brother Obongo is a muslim activist, so if his father was a muslim sympathizer, I doubt anyone would fall out of their chair in shock..

[edit on 6/10/08 by LLoyd45]

Muslim sympathiser and Muslim Activist. Those are new terms..at least to me. So Being sympathetic to the muslim religion means what? What's the problem. And being active in the muslim religion, um, ok....that could mean he goes to a mosque to pray. Problem?

Or are you insinuating there is something wrong with members of his family being muslim. Are you religious? OMG...that's horrible!

sigh.

Deny Ignorance people!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join