It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You could ask Prophet Yahweh a question...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Forget asking questions!

I say someone volunteer to go out and test him according to very rigidly defined rules set up before hand (such as time, place, etc.). Don't let him know the specifics (again, time, place, etc.), the volunteer does the driving, no communication devices allowed by PY, and care taken so they are not followed. Perhaps even switching vehicles.

I think that would be an awesome idea for a true test. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, considering the number of readers on here.

BTW, I don't consider him a true prophet of God, but he MAY very well be able to do what he says he can do.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
If you can summon UFO's then why not take it a step further and have one of them land and exit the craft for all to see?

Non sequitor (sp, and I'm too lazy to look it up)

If I could, for example, call ducks to fly wherever I was standing, it does not automatically follow that I can make said ducks land.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Great initiative guys

Here are some questions:

What part of the old testament thought you to summon UFO's?

Were you religious before you started summoning?

What scriptures and books did you study and what parts of text did you find the most interesting?

Could you a provide us with a simple step by step guide on how you call these objects?

You mention that you can summon UFO's for more then 25 years, did you encounter any UFO's before that time? If so what did you think they were?

Are there any other family members who also get contacted?

How does your family/surrounding react on your "gift"?

How did your very first summoning happen? And what was your reaction?

How does the communication with these beings manifest? Do you hear a voice (if so what language)? Or thoughts?

How many UFO's have you called so far?

What is the most amount of ships you have called at one time?

Have you learned anything of these beings/gained knowledge?

Did they tell you where they are from and what there "mission" is?

Why was your first youtube account shut down?

Which tv stations declined you?

Which goverment agencies have you contacted? And how have they responded so far?

What are in your opinion the motives behind the secrecy surrounding UFO's and alien life?

What is your stance on the origin of human life and the creation of the first civilizations?

Some Prophet Yahweh links:
Prophet Yahweh blog
Youtube channel
Yahweh Yahoo Group

[edit on 11/6/2008 by 137]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
UPDATE 6-12-08

We've been informed that the Prophet Yahweh Interview will not be happening anytime soon and so it seems rather pointless for us to continue a possible question scenario for him.

We'd like to thank everyone that shared their questions that they wanted asked, and hope that you'll participate in our future interviews.

Again our apologies to everyone...

Johnny

This thread is now being closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join