It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Beaverton, OR 6/10/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
so, this morning around 4-4:30 am my roommate was outside smoking a cigarette. he said he looked up to watch a plane go by, and noticed four light in formation that stopped then took off at high speed and disappeared. he stayed out there a few more minutes to see if he was crazy or what, but started seeing more of them. At that point, he came in a woke me up. I went out, and at first couldn't see any of what he was describing. Finally, my eyes adjusted and i could see these little pinpricks of light moving around. they would change direction instantly, accelerate/decelerate, do u-turns very quickly, fly in formation, blink in and out of view. my roommate saw two come together at high speed, stop, and then take off at high speed in opposite directions. when ever we would lose sight of one, you could almost immediately see more. as it got closer to dawn, i had a harder time seeing the bright ones, but as the sky got lighter we started to notice silhouettes of UFOs. I'm not sure if they were the same ones, but at times, they seemed to either roll over, or turn on the lights, and looked the same as the first ones we saw, making the same maneuvers.

Did anyone else happen to be up at that time and just happen to be looking up at the sky in this area?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
if you've got questions, ask 'em

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i know its a weird time to be up looking at the sky, but really? no one?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here's the Oregon chapter of MUFON. Maybe others saw what you saw.

www.oregonmufon.com...

Good luck and thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm probably more than 4,000 miles from your location, so can't help you there. Appreciate your recounting it though. I'm really interested in reports like yours, where unusual aerial manouvers are made.

I did a quick, not-very-thorough search and didn't find any news reports about the same. My Mom lives about 150 miles from you and SIL right next door in Hillsboro. I'll ask them.

I bet you rush right out and buy a camera and keep it with you every waking moment from now on. That's how I caught the photo obsession.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
p.s. not so weird of a time to be looking at the sky. Or, put another way, I share the same weirdness. Right about that time, a person can often see Irridium Flares and other known objects.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Do you think it was possible it was some type of insect? I know around here we get lots of dragonflys that fly very quickly and can manuveur very tight u-turns. I understand you saw them when the sky was dark, but i want you to keep the possibilities open and consider all options.

new topics

top topics

join