It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with us???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What is wrong with all of us as a human race?? seriously...why do we all act the way we do?? lies,hatred,killing,stealing,selfishness,ect ect ect..
Why do we have this stuff???IS it becuase it is spread down through the generations or is it natural??

Are we really born evil like some say?? born good then turned bad??

Im not talking about people here on ATS for the most part because I doubt real evil/closed minded people would not be here in the first place..

But really..why all the hate and killing ect..Im not some hippy wanting a utopia either..i know exactly how brutal life is.I just dont understand why it is our nature to kill each other and hate each other.....This really makes me come to the conclusion that we really are just animals...real smart ones yes..but still just some dumbass animals

...I wish more people were simply more caring and better towards there fellow man..is that unatural becuase we are really just animals that have become somewhat civilized and we cannot repress out true instinics??

Is it rerally possible for world peace??Is it possible for people to accept each other?? is there a way with out war and fear??

I doubt it...we are all doomed..Ill bet on it

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Animal instinct, thats all it is. Survival of the fittest. And to be fit in the human world is to have power. Just look at the "animal" world. With many species you have an Alpha male or an Alpha female and they will do anything to retain that position, they will fight to the death. It's built in. Humans do the same thing. They will do whatever it takes to remain Alpha. Of course, it still depends on the person.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
What is wrong with all of us as a human race?? seriously...why do we all act the way we do?? lies,hatred,killing,stealing,selfishness,ect ect ect..
Why do we have this stuff???IS it becuase it is spread down through the generations or is it natural??

Are we really born evil like some say?? born good then turned bad??

Im not talking about people here on ATS for the most part because I doubt real evil/closed minded people would not be here in the first place..

But really..why all the hate and killing ect..Im not some hippy wanting a utopia either..i know exactly how brutal life is.I just dont understand why it is our nature to kill each other and hate each other.....This really makes me come to the conclusion that we really are just animals...real smart ones yeas..but still just some dumbass animals

...I wish more people were simply more caring and better towards there fellow man..is that unatural becuase we are really just animals that have become somewhat civilized and we cannot repress out true instinics??

Is it rerally possible for world peace??Is it possible for people to accept each other?? is there a way with out war and fear??

I doubt it...we are all doomed..Ill bet on it

Yeah i agree everyone has a good side and a bad side like you i wish we could all be caring but unfortunately we arent all like this.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
good thing we are not all like that, or the whole human race would probably die.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
two words:

human nature

nough said

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
From doing some research i've come to the conclusion we are like this because we haven't followed god's natural laws...
If we followed them there wouldn't be any of those problems.. But we're fallen, and on the opposer's side.

Now I know some of you will roll your eyes, but if you look it up, you just might want to agree with me.
We are fallen, and apparantly if we don't get back on the horse we're just going to die and that will be it, ashes and dust, no eternal life..

That's what i've recently discovered anyway.

my 2 cents.

Go research and play with the idea...
It might hit home.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Humans are the most sick/twisted/mean/etc. people in the entire universe IMO. Now some of us can be great while some can be little bastards. Everyday I look at the news and someone dies, explosions in Iraq, terrorist attacks. While some us are quite evil there will hopefully always be some good ones here and there.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Actually monkeys are the most mean thangs.

Why, you mofo's ask??

Two Words.....

EBOLA!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Animal instinct, thats all it is. Survival of the fittest. And to be fit in the human world is to have power. Just look at the "animal" world. With many species you have an Alpha male or an Alpha female and they will do anything to retain that position, they will fight to the death. It's built in. Humans do the same thing. They will do whatever it takes to remain Alpha. Of course, it still depends on the person.

Your absolutely right, it does depend on the person, it's been said for decades that we live in a dog eat dog world...

No regular lion can claim his domain you need to be an alpha, when you become an alpha, your the king of the jungle, it's a harsh reality, and I guess thats why we have the big guys vs the little guys...

I've always found this interesting.

top topics

join