It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over AltoonaL, PA June 7, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

UFO OVER ALTOONA, PA JUNE 7, 2008- June 6th and June 7th we saw a ball of light coming from the west and hung out over Wopsy mountain in the early evening, this night it morphed and did wacky stuff, then left heading east over Brush mountain. We watched it and video taped it on and off for 2 hours. I will post the procession of video through out the evening of June 7 ...This went on so long that my brother in law drove to my house to see it and this video was what happened when he got here.

Direct Link www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is the best footage i've seen SO FAR

I think it is VERY insulting to the OP that no-one at all has responded to this thread.

please do cause this aint CGI folks...

123space: great find, ill give you a star and flag! well deserved.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

THE FULL VIDEO HERE
and full description here

June 7, 2008. I was outside with my children. We were on the upper deck of my house, noticing the crecent moon. Suddenly a very bright light caught my and my sons eye at the same time, the night before at about the same time we saw the same bright light and it disappeared before I could get my camera. HOwever this evening I ran in the house and grabbed my camera. Returning outside the light was gone and my son insisted it was still in the sky and was pointing. I began video tapping and gave him the camera to tape it because I couldn't see it. We both noticed what appeared to be smoke,it was a grey color, travelling across the sky. It appeared to be flying. We taped on and off. The 'smoke' looked like it had 2 dark spots with a more transparent middle. it moved across the sky and stopped, it turned and looked like a triangle shape on a diagonal.. or like a slash/line.. it appeared to be a vortex on an angle. It was spinning with faint lights or bits flying off. my son described them as sparkles. It did this for a long time and started reforming into a wider triangular/diamond square shape and looked was larger. It was constantly changing shape and looked like it was fading in and out of the sky..like cloaking parts of it would blend in and reappear but some portion of it remained visible the entire time. Eventually it faded completely. About 5 minutes later we spotted a ball of very bright light in the same area I taped it travelling above my house, across our city and over the mountain. I wasn't scared, just very curious and struck with wonder. When I first saw it I thought it was a ufo, since we had seen the same light ball in the same place the prior evening.I have attached a video with all the video clips from the evening. I replaced the audio in this upload, if you need the original audio, I can email the original video with audio intact.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Ha, ya I just posted a thread on this video with the High quality version.

I would like to see Mr Ritzman analyze this video.

-Kdial1

[edit on 10-6-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'd love to know what these balls of light are. I filmed 2 myself the other night (see my thread here) I'm on the look out for more,I'm hoping they're going to be there at the same times each night.

[edit on 10/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Looks like a whisp of a cloud, darkened by twilight hours, and the first star of the night.

Prove me wrong, I'd be happy to know I am

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

in my video,the balls of light are clearly below the clouds.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

The movement alone disqualifies it as being a star. If you look at the full version, not the youtube version. You can see a stationary object (House) and the object moving all over the place.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Give me a timescale to look at, it seemed still to me, but I only watched maybe a 1/3 of that portion.

I still think that was just a cloud btw.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it pretty clearly. Flight seems pretty linear, any possibility of plane or helicopter?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My niece and I were looking at the stars that night in Beaver County, Pa and she pointed out this weird lighted object in the sky. This video is what we saw. I had my niece look at this video and she agreed that it is the same. We took pictures of it on a digital camera but they didn't turn out so well or I would post them.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My niece and I were looking at the stars that night in Beaver County, Pa and she pointed out this weird lighted object in the sky. This video is what we saw. I had my niece look at this video and she agreed that it is the same. We took pictures of it on a digital camera but they didn't turn out so well or I would post them.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
On the same day, my boyfriend and I saw the same light. We are in Nashville TN. I thought that the light might be a plane, but it was really bright and as we were watching it move around, it suddenly disappeared. (Note it was not a cloudy night and we live in a really flat area.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting footage, you have to love the running commentary as they call a neighbor

I have never seen a cloud that looked like a small moving dot. A cloud that looked like a small moving dot that stayed in the area for over 2 hours? Right

Great find, starred and flagged, even if it turns out to be a helicopter, at least the people filming it weren't trying to perpetrate a hoax and actually were quite logical, saying it might be a satellite etc.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

new topics

top topics

join